Freshly Done

ciboii22

Ahh... Pretty silly... They have the buses wrapped already when it doesn't start until Sunday... Probably have the machines up too... Nice way to confuse people...  <_<

Lol machines are up....some buses are wrapped...but it doesn't start till Sunday...however...when it pulls into the stop...all the doors open lmfaoo

Ahh... Pretty silly... They have the buses wrapped already when it doesn't start until Sunday... Probably have the machines up too... Nice way to confuse people...  <_<

I would rather have everything ready to go rather than the day/night before.

Why is everybody surprised that everything is up and ready? SBS starts 7 AM on Sunday. When should the MTA get everything ready? Midnight on Saturday? Come on.

You couldn't have said it any better lol. They're acting like they suppose to wrap the buses the day before... Nah they have to wrap a lot of them and when they apply the stuff to wrap them it takes over 24 hours to dry. They have to make sure everything is done right.. Machines are primary first. Machines have been up for weeks now. Signs have been up, stops have been extended. They can't just jump and do everything the night before.

Why is everybody surprised that everything is up and ready? SBS starts 7 AM on Sunday. When should the MTA get everything ready? Midnight on Saturday? Come on.

You couldn't have said it any better lol. They're acting like they suppose to wrap the buses the day before... Nah they have to wrap a lot of them and when they apply the stuff to wrap them it takes over 24 hours to dry. They have to make sure everything is done right.. Machines are primary first. Machines have been up for weeks now. Signs have been up, stops have been extended. They can't just jump and do everything the night before.

That's so true.... They need them wrapped for Sunday,

but they still need them for service until then.

Today I seen 6 different ones wrapped 5325,28,34,38,52 and 5358

BTW nice pic...

That's so true.... They need them wrapped for Sunday,

but they still need them for service until then.

Today I seen 6 different ones wrapped 5325,28,34,38,52 and 5358

BTW nice pic...

Thanks.

I would rather have everything ready to go rather than the day/night before.

Right!! And its impossible to wrap the buses the night before because it takes 5 hours per bus, and Flatbush has 40 so that'll take more than 1 day even if they start early in the morning. For those who don't know what SBS clearly is or how they wrap the buses I posted a link below...

Archived