Bronx Division Bus Proposals/Ideas

cotb16

How often do you "scout" these areas before you make your ridiculous ass suggestions and try to "trick" people?

I don't have enough info to make a suggestion. Do you know how to behave? Have a snickers and chill out.

No, you're two faced by proposing routes that travel through all four borouhgs and then laugh at an extra Bronx-Queens route.

The only inmature person is you.

Why are you trying to trick people???? How does that help your cause?

...You're an idiot.

You mad bro?

Edited by qjtransitmaster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind you, this is the same MF-er comin on here tryna check someone on their maturity.... aint that a kick in the head....

Ha ha, tricked you, tricked you... Or in his own words, "your quite easy to trick"

What a goof....

Look, Don't worry about my attitude... Worry about backing up your own god damn statements when you're questioned on them.

Shouldn't be too hard to do if there's something called TRUTH behind them....

No, you want to delve into Q43's attitude & my attitude as if that's the source of the bullshit that emanated from the likes of YOU in this discussion.... For years now it's you coming on here pulling shit out of your ass & tryna evade accountability of doing just that, on top of it.... So you get what you deserve - Regardless of your fake bravado of not caring....

Again, where the f*** is this demand for a bus route between the Northeastern part of Queens & the hospitals around Westchester Square....

As far as this nonsense all of a sudden about scales, yeah I bet....

Can you not take this so serious dude. Damn.

Everyone's kind of pissed about this because you always derail proposal threads with suggestions you pull out of your ass, and then refuse to back yourself up and call other members names. It's quite predictable after a while.

You know, at least Wallyhorse sort of checks whether his routes are in fact technically feasible (which they are, but that doesn't necessarily mean we should take him up on those proposals.)

I was retorting to breakdeal I will scout the area when I do shops. No need to fake it's just a post on a forum. I don't need to pretend

There is a difference between questioning and being outright disrespectful which it obvious no need to point out the obvious.

Yeah, I bet you'll scout the area..... Then you'll come on here with some lie talking about how you spoke to a couple people that advocate for a throgs neck route.... Oldest trick in the book... FOH.....

To hell with your "damn".... Now you see how aggravating your posts are to those of us on here that got the brains they're born with....

Furthermore, Don't bother me with this *say it nicely* bullshit.... I notice you pull that crap when you' know you're guilty about something... That's far from the first time you've resorted to that.... In short, Man up.

Can you exude some form of accountability for what the hell say on here....

You don't get to come on here & spew whatever you want & think folks aren't gonna call you out on BS if it's infact BS....

(which is quite common coming from you)

Oh, of course you still didn't answer the question regarding demand....

Some surprise.....

Everyone's kind of pissed about this because you always derail proposal threads with suggestions you pull out of your ass, and then refuse to back yourself up and call other members names. It's quite predictable after a while.

You know, at least Wallyhorse sort of checks whether his routes are in fact technically feasible

(which they are, but that doesn't necessarily mean we should take him up on those proposals.)

I was gonna bring him up (and the differences with him & his, far out ideas) in my last post in this thread.... For as much backlash he catches, he doesn't get all feminine about it; Say it nicely.... Stop being disrespectful.... Why so serious....

We come on here, we discuss a plethora of different ideas, we have our justifications/explanations/reasonings for them (if questioned about them or not), and life goes on... The question that's being asked isn't even a difficult one; that's the funny part.....

It's the tactics this guy QJT pulls when he posts his ideas that are annoying moreso than anything.... The lot of his ideas themselves are obviously are not backed by much of anything - Then when ppl. on here (easily) notice that & rebut his ideas accordingly, dude wants to divert into talking about how people are saying what they're saying in rebuttal, instead of the rebuttal itself.....

oh, and whenever someone replies to the same post in separate occasions, that's when you know a chord has been struck.....

Edited by B35 via Church

You know, at least Wallyhorse sort of checks whether his routes are in fact technically feasible (which they are, but that doesn't necessarily mean we should take him up on those proposals.)

I didn't directly insult anyone here just calling it as it is. I had a feeling Q27/76/44 was quick I did it before. However I do think bx40 should become ltd and upgrade frequency between 5am and 8 pm this way select trips can just go over the bridge and end at bayside or terrace due to distance without disrupting core frequencies. And a LTD I was thinking of for the Bronx called bx58 or 52 SUNY Marinetime I think to GWB via E Tremont- cross bronx service rd -174th st- crotona park E then over bx11's route and covering macombs rd to university avenue en route to GWB. Having upgraded bx42 or 40 stay on Tremont ave absorbing that part of the bx18 so it can be canned. Or have this new bx52or 58 route serve mt Eden parkway/ave en route to GWB. 

Yeah, I bet you'll scout the area..... Then you'll come on here with some lie talking about how you spoke to a couple people that advocate for a throgs neck route.... Oldest trick in the book... FOH.....

To hell with your "damn".... Now you see how aggravating your posts are to those of us on here that got the brains they're born with....

Furthermore, Don't bother me with this *say it nicely* bullshit.... I notice you pull that crap when you' know you're guilty about something... That's far from the first time you've resorted to that.... In short, Man up.

Can you exude some form of accountability for what the hell say on here....

You don't get to come on here & spew whatever you want & think folks aren't gonna call you out on BS if it's infact BS....

(which is quite common coming from you)

Oh, of course you still didn't answer the question regarding demand....

Some surprise.....

I was gonna bring him up (and the differences with him & his, far out ideas) in my last post in this thread.... For as much backlash he catches, he doesn't get all feminine about it; Say it nicely.... Stop being disrespectful.... Why so serious....

We come on here, we discuss a plethora of different ideas, we have our justifications/explanations/reasonings for them (if questioned about them or not), and life goes on... The question that's being asked isn't even a difficult one; that's the funny part.....

It's the tactics this guy QJT pulls when he posts his ideas that are annoying moreso than anything.... The lot of his ideas themselves are obviously are not backed by much of anything - Then when ppl. on here (easily) notice that & rebut his ideas accordingly, dude wants to divert into talking about how people are saying what they're saying in rebuttal, instead of the rebuttal itself.....

oh, and whenever someone replies to the same post in separate occasions, that's when you know a chord has been struck.....

I figured as much hence why I never took the attitudes seriously. The thing is you need to man up and state your stance and point with travel habits. Ok so for that a small extension of bx40 after making it LTD on Tremont should suffice without needing to modify the Q31. Speaking of which I noticed how most Q13s run behind Q12's on northern. I will elaborate more in the queens thread. Or Q31 to SUNY maritime without Bx40 doing that and a 3 legged transfer added would be more minor I admit I was throwing 1 or 2 different ideas around. 

I figured as much hence why I never took the attitudes seriously. The thing is you need to man up and state your stance and point with travel habits.

Man up & state my stance & point with travel habits?

Are you on drugs or something right now... the f**k does that even mean....

All I'm gonna remotely say about that is, people can ride whatever mode of transportation they want... I've said that for the longest on this forum, and other forums in the past.... I'm not one to dictate who should ride what mode (unlike you with suggesting ppl. take the RR whenever possible instead of the express bus).... Where were you when I had that long ass back & forth with BrooklynBus regarding hierarchies & modes of travel..... So much for your idiotic attempt at tryna out somebody...

No, what this was, was a Weak assed attempt to try to flip what I say back at me because you got guilt written all over you right now.... Lie & deny it if you want.....

However I do think bx40 should become ltd and upgrade frequency between 5am and 8 pm this way select trips can just go over the bridge and end at bayside or terrace due to distance without disrupting core frequencies.

And a LTD I was thinking of for the Bronx called bx58 or 52 SUNY Marinetime I think to GWB via E Tremont- cross bronx service rd -174th st- crotona park E then over bx11's route and covering macombs rd to university avenue en route to GWB.

Having upgraded bx42 or 40 stay on Tremont ave absorbing that part of the bx18 so it can be canned.

Or have this new bx52or 58 route serve mt Eden parkway/ave en route to GWB.

Having Bx40's or 42's run LTD is a separate issue....

However, Bx40 to Bayside or Bay Terrace for what? Bus service along E. tremont is unreliable enough at it is.... Again, who are you benefitting with a route like that; you are not considering what Bronx patron is tryna get to NE Queens.... You are not considering that no Queens patron in their right mind would commute to flushing to catch one of the flushing feeders to get to bayside or bay terrace, for a route that accesses the Bronx via the throgs neck.... If you think Bay Terrace or Bayside patrons would be willing to take a bus to the Bronx, yeah, you're in for a real awakening..... Or are we still stuck on this notion of yours that you can take ppl driving between two points onto buses (another shtick of yours)..... I mean good god dude, It's not like the Q44 or the Q50 that both serve one of the major hubs(flushing) in the borough/county, so ridership won't be a problem.... A route going over the throgs neck would fail miserably because it doesn't make ppl's commutes any easier & there's nothing much of anything that's gonna draw the respective patrons to either side (borough), from either side (borough).... That was (one of) Bob's points & he's absolutely right with that.... What is it about that you're not getting?

Or does that not matter because I'm so serious...

Or does that not matter because this is just the internet....

Or does that not matter because I'm saying this in a tone you don't like.... smfh...

Anyway, the rest of what you're saying about combining one of the tremont av routes with the Bx18 has been suggested before... The problem with that is, you'd be overserving morris heights...

Edited by B35 via Church

Man up & state my stance & point with travel habits?

Are you on drugs or something right now... the f**k does that even mean....

All I'm gonna remotely say about that is, people can ride whatever mode of transportation they want... I've said that for the longest on this forum, and other forums in the past.... I'm not one to dictate who should ride what mode (unlike you with suggesting ppl. take the RR whenever possible instead of the express bus).... Where were you when I had that long ass back & forth with BrooklynBus regarding hierarchies & modes of travel..... So much for your idiotic attempt at tryna out somebody...

No, what this was, was a Weak assed attempt to try to flip what I say back at me because you got guilt written all over you right now.... Lie & deny it if you want.....

Having Bx40's or 42's run LTD is a separate issue....

However, Bx40 to Bayside or Bay Terrace for what? Bus service along E. tremont is unreliable enough at it is.... Again, who are you benefitting with a route like that; you are not considering what Bronx patron is tryna get to NE Queens.... You are not considering that no Queens patron in their right mind would commute to flushing to catch one of the flushing feeders to get to bayside or bay terrace, for a route that accesses the Bronx via the throgs neck.... If you think Bay Terrace or Bayside patrons would be willing to take a bus to the Bronx, yeah, you're in for a real awakening..... Or are we still stuck on this notion of yours that you can take ppl driving between two points onto buses (another shtick of yours)..... I mean good god dude, It's not like the Q44 or the Q50 that both serve one of the major hubs(flushing) in the borough/county, so ridership won't be a problem.... A route going over the throgs neck would fail miserably because it doesn't make ppl's commutes any easier & there's nothing much of anything that's gonna draw the respective patrons to either side (borough), from either side (borough).... That was (one of) Bob's points & he's absolutely right with that.... What is it about that you're not getting?

Or does that not matter because I'm so serious...

Or does that not matter because this is just the internet....

Or does that not matter because I'm saying this in a tone you don't like.... smfh...

Anyway, the rest of what you're saying about combining one of the tremont av routes with the Bx18 has been suggested before... The problem with that is, you'd be overserving morris heights...

I guess that traffic is mostly trucks then and intercity traffic right?

What I did say is the many ways such a connection can be made the true question is what part of the Bronx do those folks in eastern queens want and what can be a draw there rather than what's in eastern queens.

I just love it how you ask a question after you duck and dodge. Then you admit defeat to an extent. You still haven't answered the previous questions asked to your dumb ass.

What I did say is the many ways such a connection can be made the true question is what part of the Bronx do those folks in eastern queens want and what can be a draw there rather than what's in eastern queens.

Folks in Eastern Queens do not want any part of the Bronx. They might visit the zoo, what, once every few years, but other than that, the Bronx is a place that residents of Eastern Queens would rather drive through.

Demand between that part of the Bronx and queens due to connectivity. Then again if trains are timed in sunnyside or Woodside better that can be a non issue. But LIRR is stupid fast which makes up for indirect travel path right?

But who is traveling between the Bronx and Queens like that? When I go to Queens I come down from Riverdale via the express bus and change to a QM express bus in Manhattan.  My other option would be to take the BxM2 to the LIRR which I have considered as well but the express bus allows me to travel without any additional cost since I have the express bus pass.

Demand between that part of the Bronx and queens due to connectivity. Then again if trains are timed in sunnyside or Woodside better that can be a non issue. But LIRR is stupid fast which makes up for indirect travel path right?

Connections with MNRR would not do a single thing for demand.

Besides the Bronx Zoo and maybe Yankee Stadium, there is literally nothing in the Bronx for Eastern Queens residents that aren't already available in Queens or Brooklyn. Heck, why would they go to the Bronx when it's so much easier to go to Manhattan, which has basically everything?

Edited by bobtehpanda

Besides the Bronx Zoo and maybe Yankee Stadium, there is literally nothing in the Bronx for Eastern Queens residents that aren't already available in Queens or Brooklyn. Heck, why would they go to the Bronx when it's so much easier to go to Manhattan, which has basically everything?

Mnrr to CT 

But who is traveling between the Bronx and Queens like that? When I go to Queens I come down from Riverdale via the express bus and change to a QM express bus in Manhattan.  My other option would be to take the BxM2 to the LIRR which I have considered as well but the express bus allows me to travel without any additional cost since I have the express bus pass.

Which stops on the bxm9 get the most use?

Other possible places: Orchard Beach, New York Botanical Garden, City Island

Example of Queens to Orchard Beach travel

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k2067382-Jackson_Hts_to_Orchard_Beach_sans_Manhattan-New_York_City_New_York.html