MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

The TransitMan

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Right now, 6826 is the only 2007 Hybrid out in Brooklyn right now. Are there any updates on the remaining units at East New York and Fresh Pond?

6804 also running... earlier this morning on the B12.  Remember, i think it was said last week we won't see the Fresh Pond as often.

24 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Right now, 6826 is the only 2007 Hybrid out in Brooklyn right now. Are there any updates on the remaining units at East New York and Fresh Pond?

As mentioned already by a few  weeks ago Caitsith810  have stated that you'll  only be seeing the few Eny Old Gens be out while FP Old Gens won't that much they are like a reserve fleet for them like if they are low on buses then they will have them out or whatever the case may be, they still have all 9 and they have been tracking every now and then but they just haven't  been out since, It's  just been Eny who has been having them out every day.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c

5 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

I wonder they aren't driving these buses to ECH under their own power, weren't the RTS driven up there on their own power? 

From what me and my Friend saw I believe  so I remember  seeing Eny RTS'ES being driven into Eastchester on there own by not be being towed and there was a conga line of them even though  the buses was retired but it was amazing to see all the 1998-1999 RTS'ES formed as a conga line go inside Eastchester like that from various  depots from the time I'll  never forget it.  With the Old Gen situation  I'm not sure but if those are battery powered and the bus dies it's  self it cannot be driven directly it would need to be repowered but anyone can correct me on that so yeah.