The Rare, Special, & Exclusive Series!

So far, East New York, Kingsbridge, Gun Hill(Pelham), Yukon, Castleton, Charleston, & Jamaica Bus Depots all have their Novabus LFS. Now, the Queens Village Depot is showing theirs.

Seen here is a grand exclusive of the 2015 Novabus LFS #8490 On The Q2 @ 165th St & Hillside Av heading to Belmont Park-225th St/Hempstead Av, via Hollis Av.

Exclusive!: 2015 Novabus LFS #8490 On The Q2 @ 165th St & Hillside Av!

Sorry about the background. It was a rainy day. Seen here is a 2007 Orion VII (1st Gen) #3728 On The Q33 Bus to 94th Street! That is some rare shortrun service.

Rare Service!: 2007 Orion VII (1st Gen) #3728 On The Q33 Bus to 94th Street!

And as an added bonus........

This is some catch. Sorry about the background. My phone dimmed in the middle of the video. Seen here is a 2015 New Flyer XDE40 #2192 On The NYU Employee Bus @ 34 St- 6 Av/Broadway in Herald Square.

Exclusive!: 2015 New Flyer XDE40 #2192 On The NYU Bus @ 34 St- 6 Av/Broadway in Herald Square

Enjoy????

That Q33 code isn't really used for short-turns anymore, or for anything at all, now that all Q33 buses originate at Ditmars. There were regularly scheduled buses to 94 Street and 23 Avenue when the Q33 went into LGA. Probably the driver in the video used the wrong code, or that bus was never updated with the East Elmhurst code (which I doubt). Also, shortly after being cut back from LGA, they used those codes, since they didn't have Q33 codes on most buses. 

That Q33 code isn't really used for short-turns anymore, or for anything at all, now that all Q33 buses originate at Ditmars. There were regularly scheduled buses to 94 Street and 23 Avenue when the Q33 went into LGA. Probably the driver in the video used the wrong code, or that bus was never updated with the East Elmhurst code (which I doubt). Also, shortly after being cut back from LGA, they used those codes, since they didn't have Q33 codes on most buses.

Oh. Ok.

Also, that XDE40 is not a 2015 model....it's a 2010 model. That bus was originally demo 0058, the same bus we tested 4 years ago. It's not necessarily exclusive(inb4butitsatNYU/Academy)

Ok. I corrected the year. I called this an exclusive because it's the first I'm seeing this bus in person.

I can bet money that YOU didn't see this, just keep talking.

How much you wanna bet? Because I've seen it way before it hit service for NYU shuttles. Even before it got repainted to the NYU scheme at Academy.... :DB-)

And technically, I have...3-4 times at that, before and after Academy purchased the bus!

Here's one occasion.

You kids and your so-called exclusives. :lol::D.....With this kind of attitude, your channel will never be successful.

How much you wanna bet? Because I've seen it way before it hit service for NYU shuttles. Even before it got repainted to the NYU scheme at Academy.... :DB-)

And technically, I have...3-4 times at that, before and after Academy purchased the bus!

Here's one occasion.

You kids and your so-called exclusives. :lol::D.....With this kind of attitude, your channel will never be successful.

Nice video. Heard that ZFer take off!

So far, East New York, Kingsbridge, Gun Hill(Pelham), Yukon, Castleton, Charleston, & Jamaica Bus Depots all have their Novabus LFS. Now, the Queens Village Depot is showing theirs.

Seen here is a grand exclusive of the 2015 Novabus LFS #8490 On The Q2 @ 165th St & Hillside Av heading to Belmont Park-225th St/Hempstead Av, via Hollis Av.

Exclusive!: 2015 Novabus LFS #8490 On The Q2 @ 165th St & Hillside Av!

Sorry about the background. It was a rainy day. Seen here is a 2007 Orion VII (1st Gen) #3728 On The Q33 Bus to 94th Street! That is some rare shortrun service.

Rare Service!: 2007 Orion VII (1st Gen) #3728 On The Q33 Bus to 94th Street!

And as an added bonus........

This is some catch. Sorry about the background. My phone dimmed in the middle of the video. Seen here is a 2015 New Flyer XDE40 #2192 On The NYU Employee Bus @ 34 St- 6 Av/Broadway in Herald Square.

Exclusive!: 2015 New Flyer XDE40 #2192 On The NYU Bus @ 34 St- 6 Av/Broadway in Herald Square

Enjoy????

Random thought, I've never heard Gunhill be refered to as Pelham Depot...I've seen it as "John Law Depot", never Pelham.

Archived