Proof of (F) Express nonstop from Jay St-MetroTech to 4 Av-9 St

Seen here is a Coney Island-bound R160A-2 (F) Express Train from Jay Street-MetroTech to 4 Av-9 St, bypassing Bergen, Carroll, & Smith-9th Streets, due to weekend construction. Also there was no (G) Train service between Hoyt-Schemerhorn Streets and Church Avenue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CzLub1z_eE

SPECIAL! Coney Island bound R160A-2 (F) Express Train from Jay St-MetroTech to 4 Av-9 St

Not sure what kind of proof you're talking about, since this has happened plenty of times....

This is between Jay Street-MetroTech and 4 Av-9 St, bypassing Bergen(underneath), Carroll, Smith-9th Street. THIS RARELY HAPPENS. Other members of this forum were talking about how the (F) can or can't run Culver Express if some other train line can serve the local stops if the (F) ran underneath Bergen.

This is between Jay Street-MetroTech and 4 Av-9 St, bypassing Bergen(underneath), Carroll, Smith-9th Street. THIS RARELY HAPPENS. Other members of this forum were talking about how the (F) can or can't run Culver Express if some other train line can serve the local stops if the (F) ran underneath Bergen.

Happens a lot during construction re-routes.

This isn't rare. Happens whenever the (F) is running express to Jay Street.

It's happened quite a few times. I've also been on the (F) on occasion when this has happened. And it happens most of the time when the (F) is running straight express. This isn't that rare....

Also, you've completely misunderstood what others have been saying. They're trying to say that it can't run express UNLESS there's another line to substitute and supplement local service. They weren't saying it CAN'T run through Bergen Street Lower Level.....

Happens a lot during construction re-routes.

It REALLY doesn't much and it's not a reroute.

This isn't rare. Happens whenever the (F) is running express to Jay Street.

It IS rare because it doesn't happen often and when it does happen, it's not for the whole weekend. Whenever there is Culver Express, it always stop a at Smith-9 Sts, not Jay St.

It's happened quite a few times. I've also been on the (F) on occasion when this has happened. And it happens most of the time when the (F) is running straight express. This isn't that rare....

Also, you've completely misunderstood what others have been saying. They're trying to say that it can't run express UNLESS there's another line to substitute and supplement local service. They weren't saying it CAN'T run through Bergen Street Lower Level.....

I read there there comments and understood. You're only repeating what I told you a while ago. Part of what you said, I understand, BUT sometimes whenever there is construction of the Culver Line, the express service only stopped at Smith-9 Sts.

It REALLY doesn't much and it's not a reroute.

It IS rare because it doesn't happen often and when it does happen, it's not for the whole weekend. Whenever there is Culver Express, it always stop a at Smith-9 Sts, not Jay St.

I read there there comments and understood. You're only repeating what I told you a while ago. Part of what you said, I understand, BUT sometimes whenever there is construction of the Culver Line, the express service only stopped at Smith-9 Sts.

You must not have been able to fan like this back then. It has happened for the whole weekend plenty of times when it happened between 2008 and 2014, hell, even before that.....

You must not have been able to fan like this back then. It has happened for the whole weekend plenty of times when it happened between 2008 and 2014, hell, even before that.....

I actually started fanning back in 2010, then stopped, and returned back in 2013, due to schoolwork. I was very young back then. Even if it happened, this is MY first time seeing it in person.

I actually started fanning back in 2010, then stopped, and returned back in 2013, due to schoolwork. I was very young back then. Even if it happened, this is MY first time seeing it in person.

Which makes your argument about it being rare, void....

^^^ this is exactly what I've told you countless times on your videos... Just because you've never seen something doesn't make it rare or exclusive. It's like someone seeing an R143 (J) and calling it exclusive because they've never seen it before, yet it's been happening since August.

This is between Jay Street-MetroTech and 4 Av-9 St, bypassing Bergen(underneath), Carroll, Smith-9th Street. THIS RARELY HAPPENS. Other members of this forum were talking about how the

(F) can or can't run Culver Express if some other train line can serve the local stops if the (F) ran underneath Bergen.

That happened all the bloody time when I took the F home during PM rush hours while working in Queens for the first half of this year. Jay to Church (with stop at 7 Av obviously) express runs were frequent as hell, and probably still are considering it's a long route that can get delayed by the time it gets to Jay.

YOU'RE arguement is void because this doesn't happen often as much, so it's rare. Secondly, I never said anything about the train skipping Bergen St. All I said that the train that I was on, ran underneath Bergen, not going through the side platform. Before you jump up and say anything, watch the WHOLE video first.

^^^ this is exactly what I've told you countless times on your videos... Just because you've never seen something doesn't make it rare or exclusive. It's like someone seeing an R143 (J) and calling it exclusive because they've never seen it before, yet it's been happening since August.

Ok. In my videos, I don't call everything that I see an exclusive. I only call it if I see for the first time, if it good. Don't judge me because YOU would call any bus you see an exclusive. Like your LIRR video, you said it was rare when you saw a Brooklyn train on the Long Island bound track. IT'S NOT RARE. It's been happening since 2008.

YOU'RE arguement is void because this doesn't happen often as much, so it's rare. Secondly, I never said anything about the train skipping Bergen St. All I said that the train that I was on, ran underneath Bergen, not going through the side platform. Before you jump up and say anything, watch the WHOLE video first. Ok. In my videos, I don't call everything that I see an exclusive. I only call it if I see for the first time, if it good. Don't judge me because YOU would call any bus you see an exclusive. Like your LIRR video, you said it was rare when you saw a Brooklyn train on the Long Island bound track. IT'S NOT RARE. It's been happening since 2008.

Okay, the LIRR video was my fault... And I don't put exclusive for every bus that I see... I put exclusive for those videos since it was the first day of first for those buses to be in service, not an exclusive if I see a damn Orion V running on the Q32 cause I never saw it before.

YOU'RE arguement is void because this doesn't happen often as much, so it's rare. Secondly, I never said anything about the train skipping Bergen St. All I said that the train that I was on, ran underneath Bergen, not going through the side platform. Before you jump up and say anything, watch the WHOLE video first.

As much as I hate to say this, but my friend, you're an idiot. Because you basically said it here.

Skipping and bypassing are the same gotdamn thing. It ran through the lower level, whoop-dee-doo. It still skipped Bergen Street as a whole. It doesn't matter if it did or didn't. The point in your video basically shows that it did via the lower level, basically skipping the entire station.

Also, it has happened PLENTY of times! The only reason you're calling it rare because it's the first time you've ever seen it happen, which is pretty dumb especially since there's already footage on YouTube of this such thing.

Overall, what we've been trying to tell you is that this has happened MANY TIMES over the years! But you still don't understand that and can't accept that. It's not rare at all. It's only rare to you, but not anyone else.

You really gotta step up your reading comprehension. With this kind of attitude, your channel will never be successful.

They had this G.O all the time in like 2013 or 2014, I remember cause I always check for G.O's on weekends online and wanted to fan it but never felt like it, If this was prior to the Culver Viaduct rehab project, then it might have been rare as for some reason they never re routed (F) trains via the Bergen lower level....

Prior to the Culver Rehab project, Whenever they had to repair something on that part of the route they always had a shuttle bus G.O between Church and Jay Street, now they run them express. I assume the express tracks wasn't in usable condition back then between Carroll and 4th/9th as (A) trains relayed on the Bergen lower level for G.O's but I can't recall a train traveling straight though. Fans loved foaming over R32 (F) trains back then and I never seen a RFW vid of one traveling though the lower level, only RFW vid down there is when the Arines went on a fan trip after the rehab project.

Archived