Proof of (F) Express nonstop from Jay St-MetroTech to 4 Av-9 St

Those are my videos and they were considered rare

Well if you call your videos rare and exclusive, why can't the kid do so as well? You haven't trademarked those terms.

Also, CenSin raises a valid point above.

YOU'RE arguement is void because this doesn't happen often as much, so it's rare. Secondly, I never said anything about the train skipping Bergen St. All I said that the train that I was on, ran underneath Bergen, not going through the side platform. Before you jump up and say anything, watch the WHOLE video first. Ok. In my videos, I don't call everything that I see an exclusive. I only call it if I see for the first time, if it good. Don't judge me because YOU would call any bus you see an exclusive. Like your LIRR video, you said it was rare when you saw a Brooklyn train on the Long Island bound track. IT'S NOT RARE. It's been happening since 2008.

You're = You are, fyi. The correct word here would be "your."

Sorry, I had to stick that in there. 

Seriously though, show some respect. Cait has perfectly valid arguments here, while all you are doing is getting mad. Perk up.

Just because something is rare to you, doesn't mean it is rare to others. Using your logic, the (N) via West End or (D) via Sea Beach would be rare because I have personally never seen either reroute in person, since I don't ride West End or Sea Beach. The (F) via Express happens a little too frequently to be called "rare." Something "rare" would be like the (6) via Jerome to Woodlawn or the (E) to Coney Island. Rule of thumb: if you see several Youtube videos of a certain GO over the course of several weeks or months, it's probably not "rare."

Well if you call your videos rare and exclusive, why can't the kid do so as well? You haven't trademarked those terms.

Also, CenSin raises a valid point above.

I would think that an R160 (B), an (R) to Coney Island and an (A) via the spur track(I'd love to know who in RTO authorized that move!)are pretty damn rare...

The issue is not the term "rare" or "exclusive" but the incorrect use of the word.Daniel's use of those terms is accurate and within the meaning of those words including the first (7) out of Hudson Yards.TransitJusticeForAll is using these terms incorrectly by calling the Culver Express rare when it has happened many times before and this is his first time riding it.That's not an "exclusive" or "rare" thing at all.

And to CenSin, the footage would be similar but in no way identical.Your right in saying that Hudson Yards will always be there but I highly doubt that this particular moment will ever happen again and that's why I think his use of exclusive is valid especially because there is no other footage of the first train from that car on YT.

I would think that an R160 (B), an (R) to Coney Island and an (A) via the spur track(I'd love to know who in RTO authorized that move!)are pretty damn rare...

The issue is not the term "rare" or "exclusive" but the incorrect use of the word.Daniel's use of those terms is accurate and within the meaning of those words including the first (7) out of Hudson Yards.TransitJusticeForAll is using these terms incorrectly by calling the Culver Express rare when it has happened many times before and this is his first time riding it.That's not an "exclusive" or "rare" thing at all.

And to CenSin, the footage would be similar but in no way identical.Your right in saying that Hudson Yards will always be there but I highly doubt that this particular moment will ever happen again and that's why I think his use of exclusive is valid especially because there is no other footage of the first train from that car on YT.

Yep exactly.

Archived