ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ashleys said:

Hi, I have pre employment next week but I don't have all the documents required, should I still go in ? Has anyone gone through this ? I'm hoping they just let me reschedule 

Email/call them back that you don't have your documents yet and you would like to reschedule.

16 hours ago, ashleys said:

Hi, I have pre employment next week but I don't have all the documents required, should I still go in ? Has anyone gone through this ? I'm hoping they just let me reschedule 

Go there and talk to them.  I had a question regarding documentation. I called no one picks up and you can't leave a message bc the mailbox is full.  My emails weren't replied too. Luckily someone here answered my question.

Just now, Gullys said:

I graduate conductor class in two week

list number for train operator 39**

hoping they continue calling from this list for a year plus 

so I can have my one year safety nest 

Yup wait a year just in case you don't like the t/o or whatever the case is. That's what I did graduated c/r school car in 2019 waited a year and some change and then took the t/o position when they called me.

1 minute ago, Schecter said:

Yup wait a year just in case you don't like the t/o or whatever the case is. That's what I did graduated c/r school car in 2019 waited a year and some change and then took the t/o position when they called me.

You going for TSS? When the test come out

Just now, Schecter said:

Yeah that's my goal tbh that's why I had to move up from c/r no other way around it.

Same here going as high I can also checking if it make sense, like money and Responsibility

btw A division is the best

easy to learn 

just travel time suck if you live in Brooklyn 

had no choice but I love it now even tho I live in BK

3 minutes ago, Gullys said:

Same here going as high I can also checking if it make sense, like money and Responsibility

btw A division is the best

easy to learn 

just travel time suck if you live in Brooklyn 

had no choice but I love it now even tho I live in BK

I started in the A as a conductor and now I'm in the B as a train operator, been thinking of going back to the A but idk I might stay in the B it's not too bad. Much bigger yes, but that makes it much more exciting lol