If you were in charge...

LTA1992

How would you change subway service and expand the system?

I would start with the (A)(C)(E) lines. I would extend the ©to lefferts Blvd. Then get rid of the (S) and extend the (E) to Rockaway Park.

Extend the (:D to Coney Island.

Reconfigure the Sea Beach Line to a four track configuration(Again) and make New Utrect ave. and Kings Highway Express/Local Stations. Extend the (W) Via Whitehall Street to Coney Island.

Build the (T) and extend it to the Bronx all the way to Co-Op City and extend the (Q) to City Island.

Build a second deck on the Jamaica line. Create a new (K) line to Canarsie. How will i do this? The line will run from Washington Heights via B'Way-Lafayette Street To essex Street. Across the bridge where it will switch and rise to the second deck. Then, It will use the tracks that connect the (J) to the (L).

The new (H) from Norwood-205 Street to Metropolitan. It will run the same tracks as the (K) from 145 to Flushing Avs. Then, it will turn off on Lewis Ave and run until Myrtle Ave. and stop on the upper level and the continue on to Metropolitan Ave.

a new (P) line from Norwood-205 to Jamaica center.Using the same tunnels as the (H) and(K) to Broadway Jct. Then continues on to Jamaica Center.

Also, i will get rid of the (Z).

Extend the (M) to Coney Island.

Extend the (G) to Coney Island.

Extend the (R) to Port Richmond, Staten Island.

Extend the (N) to LGA and the (W) to College Point.

Extend the (7)<7> to Rosedale Queens.

Reopen the 91st,18th,and Worth Street Stations. Also, reopen the City Hall Loop Station. Just have people exit out of the first five cars like 145th Street on the (3). Reopen the South Ferry Inner Loop Station to the (5) Train.

Create a transfer from the Junius Street Station on the (3) to the Livinia Avenue Station on the (L).

Create a transfer from Hewes street(J)(M) to Broadway(G).

Extend the (L) to Throgs Neck via Story Avenue.

Extend the (7) to Sheepshead Bay via 3rd Avenue, 39th Street/Ft. Hamilton Pkwy, and Ocean Pkwy to Knapp Street.

These are just some of my plans, what about yours?

forget the (Q) being extended to city island, way to long, the (T) will do, but on the downside I dont think any train can fit in a small island with a small population

But the (T)(Q) can run on the 3rd ave line, and termanate at ether White Plains rd-Gun hill or, Bay Plaza Mall

The (A) could extend passed 207, to to Van Cortland

The (R) can merger off after Bay ridge to the SIRT to Tottonville

(M) and (G) to CI?? thats way to much trains in a small term

But remember the capital that mta needs before this MAY achieve

(1) train will be extended to Yonkers RR Station with stop at 252nd St, 261st St, Getty Sq, Yonkers RR Station.

Weekend (5) train could extended to South Ferry Loop, along with (6) train.

(G) train could become peak Culver Express between Church Av & Coney Ialnd.

(J)/(Z) could extended to Broad St on Weekends.

42nd St (S) could extended east to 1st Av-United Nation, then East 34th St Pier or west to 42nd St Pier and Javits Center/West 38th St Ferry Terminal along with 42nd St Lightrail.

(Q) extended to LGA via 2nd Av, then Ichan Stadium, Rikers Island Jail (employees only), non-stop to LaGUardia Airport.

There would be a pink train.:D

I would totally extend the (6)<6> to at least Bowling Green.

Also, I'd try to devise a way to connect the Pelham Line to a West Side line sooner than 59th Street.

And in my magical fantasy land, a Bronx/Queens crosstown.

(G) would go back to the 8 car lineup from 71st Cont'l Avs, to Chruch,

(V) will run via 63 st and stop at 21 st Queensbridge,

(F) will run back on the 53rd st,

(R) will be extended to 179th street during rush hours and other times to 71st Cont'l Avs and special times to CI via West End(so the (R) can see the light of day on reg. schedule),

(M) extend to Canal or Chambers on weekends and to Bay Pkwy weekdays,

(Q) will take over (W) then to 2nd Ave ,

(W) no service,

(D)runs Brighton Lcl with (:D still Exp.,

and (9) back in service rush hour skip-stop after the new South Ferry Term. will open.

IRT Lines

(2) will have express service via 7th Avenue late nights

(3) will terminate @ Chambers Street instead of Times Square-42nd Street and will have R-142 subway cars

(4) will have express service via Lexington Avenue late nights, also during rush hours <4> trains will run express from 125th Street to Burnside Avenue and from Burnside Avenue to 125th Street via Jerome Avenue

(5) Dyre Avenue Shuttle will extend to 149th Street-Grand Concourse

will have express service up 10 pm, limited rush hours to Nereid Avenue-238th Street will run express up to Gun Hill Road via White Plains Road express, then all stops to Nereid Avenue-238th Street orginial announcements will return to Melissa Kleiner

<6> will have express service up to 10 pm

<7> will have R-142A subway cars

(9) will return with skip-stops, will use R-142 subway cars

(S) will replace (3) late nights from New Lots Avenue to Atlantic Avenue, making the (4) run express via Eastern Parkway

IND/BMT Lines:

(A) train will have express service via Central Park West, 8th Avenue and Fulton Street late nights, will use R-32, R-38, R-42 and R-160A-1 subway cars

(:D will run weekends to Lower East Side 2nd Avenue and Harlem-145th Street, will use R-40M, R-40S and R-160B subway cars

(C) will have 10 cars and late nights will replaced by (K) trains, will use R-38 and R-160A-1 subway cars

(D) will have express service via 4th Avenue late nights and express service via West End during rush hours, will use R-40M and R-160B subway cars

(E) will have R-160B subway cars

(F) will have express via Hillside Avenue and Culver during rush hours, will use R-160B subway cars

(G) will have 10 cars, local service to Kings Highway during rush hours, will use R-160B subway cars

(K) will have express service via Fulton Street and 8th Avenue and all local stops to Washington Heights-168th Street via Central Park West. Late nights replace (C) trains making all local stops

(H) will return back to Euclid Avenue and Rockaway Park-Beach 116th Street, will use R-38 subway cars

(M) will extend to 9th Avenue during mid-days

(N) will have express weekends via Broadway

(Q) will extend to 125th Street-2nd Avenue via 2nd Avenue express during rush hours

(R) Bay Ridge Shuttle will extend to Atlantic Avenue-Pacific Street during late nights, will use R-160B subway cars

(T) will be extend to Fordham Plaza

(V) will extend to Jamaica-179th Street via Hillside Avenue local during rush hours

(W) will run express via Astoria during rush hours only, will use R-40S and R-160B subway cars

(Z) will have skip-stops service during AM rush hours up to 9:30 am and PM rush hours up to 8:30 pm, mid-days terminate @ Broadway Junction, will use R-160A-1 subway cars

(JFK) will run from 57th Street-6th Avenue to Howard Beach-JFK via 6th Avenue and Fulton Street express and Rockaway local

(MTA) Capital Construction

Second Ave. Subway Phase I

Build the two tracks deep into the ground like what is happening right now. Phases II-IV will be four-tracked. Later on when money is available an extra two tracks for the express tracks could be built above the Phase I tracks and connect with the express tracks on either end to facilitate SAS Express service. Just like the Lex line.

(7) Extension

Build the 10th Avenue Station.

Get a private company to build FSTC to minimize cost to the (MTA)

IRT

FIGURE OUT ATS! This will finally make the IRT mroe efficient and end the signal problems plaguing the IRT.

(1), (6) and (7) lines get CBTC as the lines do not share track with any other line

Convert the (7) to a BMT line (requiring much money and reconstruction west of QBP, including the Steinway Tunnels)

BMT

Lengthen the platforms of the BMT Eastern Division elevated structures to hold 10-car trains. When money is available do the same to the underground stations.

FULLY RENOVATE CHAMBERS STREET. Clean off the abandoned platform to showcase the old tiles/mosaic/whatever.

Fix any CBTC problems on the (L)

IND

Extend the (V) to 179th Street and Church Ave., being the local. Add service.

(F) becomes queens and Brooklyn Express.

(G) is extended to Forest Hills and church avenue

(E) gets R179s

Queens Blvd. gets CBTC

New Lines/Extensions -

Full SAS in Manhattan - connect to Nassau St. and 6th Ave. as wellas 63rd St.

(Q) branches off SAS to become the 125th Street Crosstown

(T) replaces 3rd Ave. El

(U) runs from Bell Blvd. along Northern Blvd., connecting to 63rd St. and running down 2nd Ave. as an express.

forget the (Q) being extended to city island, way to long, the (T) will do, but on the downside I dont think any train can fit in a small island with a small population

But the (T)(Q) can run on the 3rd ave line, and termanate at ether White Plains rd-Gun hill or, Bay Plaza Mall

The (A) could extend passed 207, to to Van Cortland

The (R) can merger off after Bay ridge to the SIRT to Tottonville

(M) and (G) to CI?? thats way to much trains in a small term

But remember the capital that mta needs before this MAY achieve

the (Q) too long? the (A) from Inwood to Far Rockaway Local is too long. Besides, residents from Co-op City and City Island may need Direct service to the city if some residents there can't drive. City Island Service will just end after 11pm. That will terminate at Pelham Park instead.

Coney Island can handle the (M) and (G) services coming to it. Stillwell had about 8 services coming into it.(M)(:D(D)(F)(N)(NX)(QT)(QB)(TT) all ran to it in the 1970s, its perfectly capable of operating at twice the compacity it is running at now.

The (Q) too long? the (A) from Inwood to Far Rockaway Local is too long. Besides, residents from Co-op City and City Island may need Direct service to the city if some residents there can't drive.
Uh, hows about the (6).....

Coney Island can handle the (M) and (G) services coming to it. Stillwell had about 8 services coming into it.(M)(:D(D)(F)(N)(NX)(QT)(QB)(TT) all ran to it in the 1970s, its perfectly capable of operating at twice the compacity it is running at now.
It was different back then because of frequency back then. Now and days, you can't have that many lines to Coney Island during the rush or forget, the entire southern division would become a mess at those hours.

Uh, hows about the (6).....

It was different back then because of frequency back then. Now and days, you can't have that many lines to Coney Island during the rush or forget, the entire southern division would become a mess at those hours.

It already is. We could use some extra trains. The (M) needs to come to CI. The (D) takes forever. The (G) can fit down here. The (F) is also spaced out alot. The (N) needs some extra service, that is why the (W) needs to come down here. The (Q) gets too crowded and the (:D could provide extra service to Coney Is.

It already is. We could use some extra trains. The (M) needs to come to CI. The (D) takes forever. The (G) can fit down here. The (F) is also spaced out alot. The (N) needs some extra service, that is why the (W) needs to come down here. The (Q) gets too crowded and the (:D could provide extra service to Coney Is.

Ok, so if you agree that its a mess already, why make it even more of what it is already?

The (G) isn't needed to go all the way to Coney Island, the (F) runs way too frequent to have the (G) going down there. The (M) isn't needed to go all the way to Coney Island. The (:D does not need to go to Coney Island because when do you see (Q) trains go past Brighton Beach packed to the max? The (W) isn't really needed all the way to Coney Island, but sure as hell needs to go to Brooklyn because Whitehall is a major problem and congestion hole because of its narrow platforms. The middle track needs to be closed off, and fill in a platform so there is more room. The (W) should run 4th Avenue Local to 9 Avenue on the West End....

You have to learn and study where people are going to and where they get on trains. Trains are not getting to Coney Island packed today, and I mean completely packed. Only time you'll see a train packed to Coney Island is when a line is backed up.

Ok, so if you agree that its a mess already, why make it even more of what it is already?

The (G) isn't needed to go all the way to Coney Island, the (F) runs way too frequent to have the (G) going down there. The (M) isn't needed to go all the way to Coney Island. The (:D does not need to go to Coney Island because when do you see (Q) trains go past Brighton Beach packed to the max? The (W) isn't really needed all the way to Coney Island, but sure as hell needs to go to Brooklyn because Whitehall is a major problem and congestion hole because of its narrow platforms. The middle track needs to be closed off, and fill in a platform so there is more room. The (W) should run 4th Avenue Local to 9 Avenue on the West End....

You have to learn and study where people are going to and where they get on trains. Trains are not getting to Coney Island packed today, and I mean completely packed. Only time you'll see a train packed to Coney Island is when a line is backed up.

Wow, nothing on the idea of a second deck on the Jamaica Line Between the Marcy and B'Way Junction and providing direct service from Northern Bronx to Middle Village, Canarsie, And Jamaica.

You seem to have forgotten the many students on the same train that makes me feel like i am in a sardine can. extend the (M) to Coney Island so the (D) Can Run Express Peak Direction and I dont have to wait 15 minutes for the (D) in the middle of winter because the (M) terminates at Bay Pkwy. Students got to get to and from school quicker. Trust me, I KNOW. The (F) Running Frequent? Please, i could walk to my destination before that thing comes. 5 Manhattan bound trains can come before the Southbound comes. Extend the G to Coney Island with some trains terminating at Avenue X. Have you seen the entire Stillwell Terminal Empty?, I have, And Im not talking about Late Nites. The (N) is the slowest out of the entire Southern Division. Sea Beach could use a new Express/Local along the line. With stops at New Uctrect and Kings Hwy, especially at Rush Hour. The (Q) Also. People HATE Running to the other side of Brighton Beach Station just to miss their train. Extend the (:D To Coney. That (Q) can get very Crowded.

The (MTA) is wasting money on empty space, its about time they used it.

If I were in charge, I would run the (MTA) with an iron fist, outlaw all transit photography under penalty of immediate imprisonment and officially change my title to El Presidente. I would also hire an Internet Czar to read railfan boards, jot down all of the "if I were in charge" ideas, then implement the exact opposite.

If I were in charge, I would run the (MTA) with an iron fist, outlaw all transit photography under penalty of immediate imprisonment and officially change my title to El Presidente. I would also hire an Internet Czar to read railfan boards, jot down all of the "if I were in charge" ideas, then implement the exact opposite.

You, sir, have made my day.

Wow, nothing on the idea of a second deck on the Jamaica Line Between the Marcy and B'Way Junction and providing direct service from Northern Bronx to Middle Village, Canarsie, And Jamaica.

You seem to have forgotten the many students on the same train that makes me feel like i am in a sardine can. extend the (M) to Coney Island so the (D) Can Run Express Peak Direction and I dont have to wait 15 minutes for the (D) in the middle of winter because the (M) terminates at Bay Pkwy. Students got to get to and from school quicker. Trust me, I KNOW. The (F) Running Frequent? Please, i could walk to my destination before that thing comes. 5 Manhattan bound trains can come before the Southbound comes. Extend the G to Coney Island with some trains terminating at Avenue X. Have you seen the entire Stillwell Terminal Empty?, I have, And Im not talking about Late Nites. The (N) is the slowest out of the entire Southern Division. Sea Beach could use a new Express/Local along the line. With stops at New Uctrect and Kings Hwy, especially at Rush Hour. The (Q) Also. People HATE Running to the other side of Brighton Beach Station just to miss their train. Extend the (:D To Coney. That (Q) can get very Crowded.

The (MTA) is wasting money on empty space, its about time they used it.

*sigh....

Look, the (D) DOES NOT need to run express via West End, its been mentioned before and shot down horribly because the service wouldn't make sense and be feasible.

If the (M) was extended to Coney Island, then you have a great chance of constant congestion, and even much worse when the line is backed up.

Now, about the Culver line, what help would the (G) bring going all the way down to Coney Island or Avenue X when the (F) is handling it now? Those problems you encounter is the line being backed up by lord knows, and yes, they backup almost every single day.

The way you think the service should be, you would be over-providing service, wasting money in the end and running unnecessary trains.

And about express/local on the (N), it is not needed either. If you're directing to the Sea Beach, then the express service is flat out not feasible and a waste. The ridership on the Sea Beach is very much spread out so skipping stops would be screwing over people of stops you skip when theres space and time to let them on and make their stop.

The (:D to the (Q) connection sucks sometimes, but space is something you don't have at Coney Island, especially during the rush, to turn both (:D and (Q) trains. Even the slightest backup would have quite a few trains line up. With a system like that, it'll fail. Its always good to have abit of time between trains so you can turn them in a more smoother pace so everything runs fine. And problems constantly occurs backing the (Q) line up now and sending trains somewhere they don't need to go unless of dire necessity, is not the resolution.

Hahahaha...good one

My plans are coming to life on Trainz but I'll share them.

I would rebuilt all R32 into R162s and R38s into R165s. I would get rid of those R44s and replace them with my own R200s and R214s (Both my own design.) I would rehab all R62s and R62As and design new IRT cars (R210s)

This is my (MTA) plan.

(A): Replace those R44s with R160s and R162s lol.

(:): Extend it to Ocean Parkway during rush hour.

(C): Extend all trains to 10 Cars and have them run to Rockaway Park.

(D): Get rid of the R68s and have R165s and R214s on them. Take it from 205th Street to Gun Hill Road on the (5).

(E): Put more R46s and some R165s on it and take it to Francis Lewis Blvd.

(F): Take the R46s off and put some R68s and R160s on in. Run it express on the Culver. Add some stations all the way to 215th Street. (So my beloved Giovanna doesn't have to walk 10 blocks to 179th Station.)

(G): Put some more cars on that damn train!!! Rebuilt some stations (Van Alst being the first.) Take it to 179th Street during rush hours and weekends.

(H): Replaces the Rockaway (S).

(J)/(Z): No changes.

(L): Extend it to Weahaken NJ and connect to the (NJT) HBLR

(M): Put some R165s on it and take it from Metropolitan to Queens Plaza.

(N): No changes.

(Q): Take it to 3rd Avenue in The Bronx to Gun Hill Road (2)<5>

(R): No changes.

(T): Take it to 3rd Avenue in The Bronx to Gun Hill Road (2)<5>

(V): Have it run to Church Avenue as a Local in Brooklyn.

(W): Have run into Brooklyn and run express to Coney Island via the Sea Beach Express only during Rush Hours. Other times to 86th Street.

(1): Run limited express service from 103rd Street to 145th and again from Dykeman to 238th Street.

(2): Extend it to Kings Highway.

(3): Take it to Dyer Avenue via Express between 3rd Ave to East 180th and from East 180th to Dyer. Put some R210s and R142As on it.

(4): Add a <4> in The Bronx and switch the terminals to Flatbush.

(5): Add more service to Brooklyn and swap terminals with (4) to Utica.

(6)<6>: Let the <6> run all the way to Pelham instead of it turning it local after Parkchester.

(7)<7>: Extend it to Utopia and rebuild the platform to accommodate 12 Car Trains!! Or have 60 Foot-8 Feet Wide Trains run on it

(JFK): Resurrect it and have it run from 168th Street down the (A) line then on the (:D to West 4th, (F) to Jay Street, then (A) down the middle tracks, pass Howard Beach and own to a private el to JFK and serve every terminal.

My plans are coming to life on Trainz but I'll share them.

I would rebuilt all R32 into R162s and R38s into R165s. I would get rid of those R44s and replace them with my own R200s and R214s (Both my own design.)I would...design new IRT cars (R210s)

Yeah, and I found your blueprints:

2852499910_ca5afb55b5.jpg?v=0

My Revised Plan.

(A) Inwood-207th Street, Manhattan to Far Rockaway, Queens. Express All Times.

Liberty Avenue Elevated Extended to Rosedale Queens via Springfield Boulevard.

(C) Washington Heights-168th Street, Manhattan to Rosedale, Queens, Transfer to (7)<7>. Local. All Times.

(E) Jamaica Center, Queens to Rockaway Park. Some Trains Terminate at WTC. Express in Queens, Local in Manhattan. Ruash Hours Express in Brooklyn. Other times local in B'klyn. Late Nites, NO SERVICE in Brooklyn and Queens, trains terminate at WTC. Use (A) in Brooklyn and Queens. Transfer at Broad Channel for (S) to Rockaway Park.

The Concourse Line will be extended to Co-op City and expanded to a four track configuration,(:) Local/(D) Express.

(:D Co-op City, Bronx via 6ave/Brighton to Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. Rush hours, Extended to Coney Island. Service from 5:30am to 12am. Weekends, 145th Street to Brighton Beach. Summer(Beach Specials) Service runs between Co-op city and Coney Island from 4am to 1am. Local in Bronx and Uptown Manhattan, Express Midtown, Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.

(D) Co-op City, Bronx via 6ave/West End to Coney Island, Brooklyn. Rush Hours Peak Direction express between Coney Island and 9th Avenue. All Times. Express in The Bronx, Manhattan, And Brooklyn. Late Nites, Local in Bronx and Brooklyn.

Hillside Avenue Line Extended to Little Neck, Queens. 4 track configuration.(F)Express/(J)Local.

(F) Little Neck, Queens via 53rd Street to Coney Island, Brooklyn. All Times Express in Queens, Local in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

(V)Forest Hills, Queens via 63rd Street to Lower East Side. Late Nites, NO SERVICE. Use (Q) for Lex. Avenue Station and Midtown-57 Street Station one block west of 57th Street Station. (S) between Lex. Avenue and Queensbridge. Service between 6am and 10pm.

(G) Court Square, Queens to Smith-9th Streets, Brooklyn, Middays. Rush Hours, evenings and Late Nites, Service between Forest Hills, Queens and, Coney Island.

(L) Canarsie, Brooklyn to Riverdale, The Bronx.All Times.

Lower Level of Broadway El.

(J)Broad Street, Manhattan to Little Neck, Queens.Local.All Times.

(M)Metropolitan Ave, Queens to Chambers Street Manhattan. Rush Hours, Extended to Coney Island.

(P)Inwood, Manhattan via 8 Av./Essex/B'Way- LaFayette Connection to Parsons Blvd, Queens.

Upper Level of Broadway El.

(K) 168th Street, Manhattan via 8th Ave. Essex/B'Way- LaFayette Connection and Upper Level of Myrtle/B'Way to Metropolitan Avenue, Queens.

(H) 145th Street, Manhattan via 6th Ave. Essex/B'Way- LaFayette Connection and Broadway Junction to Canarsie, Brooklyn.

(N) LGA to Coney Island via Bridge. Express in Manhattan and Broolyn, All Times. Sea Beach Express. Late Nites, Local in Brooklyn.

(W)College Point, Queens to Coney Island via Tunnel. Sea Beach Local. Late Nites, Terminates at Atlantic-Pacific.

(Q) Pelham Park, Bronx to Coney Island, Brooklyn. Express in Manhattan, Local in Bronx and Brooklyn.

(R) Forest Hills, Queens to Port Richmond or Tottenville, Staten Island via Verrazanno Bridge.

(T)Co-op City, Bronx to Hanover Sq, Manhattan.

(1)Van Courtlant Park, Bronx to South Ferry, Manhattan.

(2)Wakefield, Bronx to Brooklyn College.

(3) Harlem, Manhattan to New Lots Anenue, Brooklyn. Late Nites Harlem to 14th Street.

(4) Woodlawn, Bronx to New Lots Avenue, Brooklyn. Rush Hours Express in The Bronx Peak Direction.

(5)Eastchester, Bronx to South Ferry, Manhattan. Rush hours Extended to Brooklyn College.

(6) Pelham Park, Bronx to City Hall Loop Station.

(7)<7> Battery Park City, Manhattan to Rosedale, Queens. Express/Local All Times.

(S)huttles Stay The Same.

Reopen 91st, 18th, Worth Street Stations, City Hall Loop and South Ferry Inner Loop.

Build a (S)huttle between Yankee Std.(;)(D)(4) and 145th Street(1). with transfers to the (3).

The (:P(G)(M)(W) are not needed at Stillwell At all. Im backing up Pablo 100% on this one. The (Q) is NEVER crowded to capacity from Brighton Beach to Stillwell. It might Standing Room Only ( what train isn't during rush hour), but the (B) would just tie up the on-time, extreme frequent (Q)uincy Service.

My Plans:

(B) Hang on to some R40s for a while longer

(C) Trains from Washington Hts-168 St to Middle Village-Metropolitan Av;

Central Pk West / 8 Av Local / Via West 4 St to the IND 6 Av Line / Chrystie St Cut / Williamsburg Bridge / Myrtle Av Local. *Late nights Myrtle Av Shuttle; Myrtle Av- to Metropolitan Av only. *Replaced by (V) in Lower Manhattan and In Brooklyn

(F) Culver Express peak Direction. Between Church Av & Kings Highway, weekdays

(G) Extended to Kings Highway Via Culver Local. Late nights/weekends cut back to Church Av

(M) replaces the (Z) between Jamaica Center & Myrtle Av, then normal.

(R) Increased midday service on weekends

(V) Forest Hills-71 Av, Queens to Euclid Av, Brooklyn; Queens Blvd / 53 St / 6 Av Local / West 4 St Crossover to the IND 8 Av line / 6 Av Local / Cranberry St Tunnel / Fulton St Local. Except Late nights. *Replaces (C) in Lower Manhattan & In Brooklyn

(W) Like Pablo Said, needs to be extended to 9 Av-West End, weekdays.

(Z) Replaced by (M)

(1) Re-Instate Rush Hour Trains to/from City College-137 St.

Zachary

• 3 weeks later...

If I were in charge, and if the economy were back and running, I would make the following changes:

1. Extend the (N) to Kings Plaza via Ave N with the (R) replacing the (N) to Stillwell Ave and the (J) replacing the (R) to Bay Ridge-95 St.

2. Extend the (2) to Kings Plaza via Flatbush Ave

3. Extend the (4) to Kings Plaza via Utica Ave

4. Extend the (L) to Kings Plaza via Flatlands Ave

5. Extend the (D) to Co-Op City/Baychester Ave

6. Extend the (J)/(Z) to Francis Lewis Blvd/Jamaica Ave

7. Get the (G) and/or (V) to extend to Church Ave

8. Extend the (F) to Springfield Blvd/Queens Village via Hillside Ave

9. Extend the (R) to Francis Lewis Blvd/Hillside Ave on the Lower level of the (F) line.

10. Extend the (B) to Ocean Pkwy and Bedford Pk Blvd all times except Late Nights.

11. Create a new station on the (E)(F) lines called Woodside Ave/Northern Blvd

12. Extend the (N)(W) lines to LaGuardia Airport-Marine Air Terminal via underground 20 Ave.

13. Extend the (E) to either N. Boundary Rd or Terminal 5-JFK Airport

(Note: Both LaGuardia and JFK Airport Stations should look like the Canada{Toronto} station named Downsview. Check out nycsubway.org if you want to know how it looks like)

14. Extend the (7) to West St-Battery Pk City

15. Extend the (L) to 14 St-10 Ave.

16. Make the (G) permanently stop at Long Island City-Court House Sq

17. Get the (V) to run via the (A) in Brooklyn to Rockaway Pk all times

18. Get the (C) to run via the (A) to Lefferts Blvd

What do you guys think?

:)(E)(D)(G)(A)(R)

Just only fantasy idea.

(1): Extended to Yonkers Station.

New stations along Broadway

250th St

262nd St

McClean Av

Vark St-Park Hill Av/St. Joseph's Medical Center

Along Nepperhan Av-Prospect St

Prospect St-Nepperhan Av (Gettys Square)

Yonkers RR Station

(2): Northbound terminus will be at Lincoln Av/1st St near Mt. Vermon Hospital

Southbound terminus

New Stations:

Kings Highway

King Plaza

Floyd Bennet Field terminal

(3): Extended to Spring Creek Mail facility.

Fountain Av/Linden Blvd. Late night express shuttle bet. 148th St & 14th St. Special shuttle operates bet. Atlantic Av &

Stanley Av/Spring Creek Mail Facility

(4): Extended to Cross County Shopping Center

New stations along Central Park Av

Yonkers Raceway (during the casino hours and game events only- Similar to Manhattan-bound (A) method at Racetrack.

(5): Same Brooklyn extention to Flloyd Bennet Field at all times.

(6): Terminate at South Ferry.

(7)<7>: Extended to West 38th St Ferry pier from current 7 extention capitol progrom.

From Javits Center terminus, new terminus will be West 38th St Ferry Terminal.

(E)(J)(Z): Extended along Jamaica Av to Queens Village LIRR.

New Stations

Jamaica Av/Hollis Av (Hollis Av LIRR)

Queens Village LIRR Station

Belmont Park Station (event only)

(F): Extended along Hillside Av to Belmont Park

New Stations

189th St

Francis Lewis Blvd-206th St

212th St/Place

Springfield Blvd

Queens Village LIRR Station

Belmont Park Station (event only)

(G): Extended to Church Av

(M): Shuttle service discontinue and weekday and rush hour service remain to Bay Parkway. Weekends, evenings after 9pm, extended via (R) to 95th St.

(N)(W): Extended to LGA via Ditmars Blvd

New Stations

Terminal A

Central Terminal B

US Airways-Delta Airlines

(Q): Extended to current 2nd Av Subway extention and ended in Rikers Island.

New station:

125th St/2nd Av

Ichan Stadium

Astoria Blvd Subway

Rikers Island

(R): Late night shuttle discontinue. Extended to Kew Garden.

New line

(T): Runs as plan in 2nd Av Subway.

Archived