655am; Ferry leaves at 7. What does the S52 driver do at Bay/Slosson?

Deucey

Just now, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Plenty of people have cars.  It's simply unfeasible for everyone to drive into Manhattan to work.  You don't even make any sense.  My job isn't the problem. It's miserable (MTA) workers like you that the (MTA) needs to get rid of!! 

Lmao!! I make a lot of sense thou! 

I am nowhere where miserable killa! I love my life and i love my job! Its workers like me who keep the system running for miserable people like you! I don't call out, Im never late and i never argue with my assignments! Thats what i signed up for.

I don't complain about anything unlike you. you never have anything POSITIVE TO SAY ON HERE!!!!! But since you have all that answers, why don't you apply for a job in upper management and do something about service since you have ALL THE ANSWERS SWAY!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, I Run Trains said:

Lmao!! I make a lot of sense thou! 

I am nowhere where miserable killa! I love my life and i love my job! Its workers like me who keep the system running for miserable people like you! I don't call out, Im never late and i never argue with my assignments! Thats what i signed up for.

I don't complain about anything unlike you. you never have anything POSITIVE TO SAY ON HERE!!!!! But since you have all that answers, why don't you apply for a job in upper management and do something about service since you have ALL THE ANSWERS SWAY!

Actually, you complain about the riders endlessly, so yes, you do complain. I complain about things shouldn't be like missing buses.  If there was a viable alternative, believe me, I'd take it.  Quite frankly if the fare goes up again, I may very well switch to Uber, especially for what I pay a month in transportation.  If I can manage to get through the congestion, it may make sense to Uber to and from my office or take an Uber pool and walk to my office.  

1 minute ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Actually, you complain about the riders endlessly, so yes, you do complain. I complain about things shouldn't be like missing buses.  If there was a viable alternative, believe me, I'd take it.  Quite frankly if the fare goes up again, I may very well switch to Uber, especially for what I pay a month in transportation.  If I can manage to get through the congestion, it may make sense to Uber to and from my office or take an Uber pool and walk to my office.  

No! the only time i "Complain" is when i see you people on here complaining about something a co worker did or done when half of y'all on here don't know WHY IT WAS DONE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES so i'll center attack with something y'all do that might have effected whatever might have happened.... and what ever way you take to get to work, what are you telling me for? i don't even care... hope it works for you!

7 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Oh! and if you want to continue and be petty and immature and give a thumbs down to all my post, i can be petty with you! 

No! the only time i "Complain" is when i see you people on here complaining about something a co worker did or done when half of y'all on here don't know WHY IT WAS DONE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES so i'll center attack with something y'all do that might have effected whatever might have happened.... and what ever way you take to get to work, what are you telling me for? i don't even care... hope it works for you!

Obviously you do care since you insist on telling passengers how they should commute to work... <_< The reality is we PAY for a service, and we have a right to complain when the service isn't up to par and I will continue to do so, regardless of what an (MTA) worker may think. In this case, the schedule should be fixed to meet the ferry. It's absolutely foolish to park the bus a few stops from the ferry during rush hour knowing damn well that people are trying to catch the ferry, while the regular driver somehow manages to catch the ferry each and every day.  As I said before, if the union gave a damn, they would speak out against nonsense like this.  

2 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Obviously you do care since you insist on telling passengers how they should commute to work... <_< The reality is we PAY for a service, and we have a right to complain when the service isn't up to par and I will continue to do so, regardless of what an (MTA) worker may think. In this case, the schedule should be fixed to meet the ferry. It's absolutely foolish to park the bus a few stops from the ferry during rush hour knowing damn well that people are trying to catch the ferry, while the regular driver somehow manages to catch the ferry each and every day.  As I said before, if the union gave a damn, they would speak out against nonsense like this.  

oh, so he should have took the bus to the ferry IF HE WAS EARLY and risk the chance of getting written up?!?!?! Yeah ok!

and i really don't care, but as a train operator its my job to tell people how to get around! you don't like it, UBER!

Edited by I Run Trains

2 minutes ago, I Run Trains said:

oh, so he should have took the bus to the ferry IF HE WAS EARLY and risk the chance of getting written up?!?!?! Yeah ok!

His co-worker manages to connect to the ferry, but yet he can't.  Please.  This is not a novelty.  Staten Island bus drivers know the routine, and it's been the same nonsense going back to when I lived out there. Most of the buses are scheduled to connect to the ferry.  The drivers know this; the passengers know this.  No big secret here.  Drive the bus and meet the ferry. It's that simple.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

1 minute ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

His co-worker manages to connect to the ferry, but yet he can't.  Please.  This is not a novelty.  Staten Island bus drivers know the routine, and it's been the same nonsense going back to when I lived out there. Most of the buses are scheduled to connect to the ferry.  The drivers know this; the passengers know this.  No big secret here.  Drive the bus and meet the ferry. It's that simple.

well as somebody said in another post, maybe that trip wasn't schedule for that ferry and he was running extra hot! y'all really thing y'all know everything, and don't know the reason why certain things get done!

46 minutes ago, I Run Trains said:

well as somebody said in another post, maybe that trip wasn't schedule for that ferry and he was running extra hot! y'all really thing y'all know everything, and don't know the reason why certain things get done!

No, it's not about knowing everything. It's about how things are from the passengers' perspective.  We do have a perspective since we are the ones paying for the service. You guys are already at work.  Your perspective is completely different than ours.  

1 hour ago, I Run Trains said:

SO!!!!! If the B/O is DOING HIS JOB, How is HE inconveniencing the folk that makes his job possible?!?!?! Blame TA for that!

Because if a bus is scheduled to arrive at the terminal at 7:02 but normally arrives at 6;59, and the ferry leaves at 7...

-----

I'll reiterate my issue: that bus I complained about - with the NORMAL driver we arrive at 6:58-59. We have to run to the ferry from the Ramp D drop-off, but we get on the 7am ferry. 

So it's obvious - especially since the bus has maybe 13 people on it at most - that it can easily do it regularly, despite (MTA) scheduling it to arrive at 7:02 - TWO MINUTES after the ferry departs, as if it makes any sort of sense.

The guy who ran the bus that day idled at the temp stop on Bay Pkwy right before the ferry because he was early. So instead of having to run for that 7am ferry we're on at least 3/5 times a week, we're now waiting til 7:15 because of some stupid anti-customer rule of "B/Os can't be more than 2 minutes early to St George." Yet, the issue remains that there's no reason for the bus to arrive 2 minutes after the ferry leaves when it's passenger load is getting on the ferry at 7 by preference.

This ain't like the trains. Someone complains about the train being off-schedule is nitpicking for the sake of it. Someone complaining about the train not showing up for 18 minutes during rush hour has a point, as does the one complaining about 8 minute headways through midtown on Lex or B-way or 6th Av.

But the ancillary, yet amazing issue, is that you're mad at me for putting my man's CID in my complaint - as if I'm supposed to get this man in trouble for not doing the job. It's not my job to advocate for the Macy's clerk for not getting a lunch when I'm just trying to buy a shirt, and if you're not operating the transit vehicle I need to get to where I'm going, I'm not advocating for you either. You have a union, I have Twitter. Who speaks for me when that (MTA) employee does some shit to not get in trouble that results in my getting in trouble and/or fired?

That's, honestly, (MTA)'s problem from front-line to Cuomo - we're just supposed to adapt to you versus you adapting to us. That's why you get @Via Garibaldi 8 and millions of others complaining about service - because your priorities are wrong - we riders don't owe you anything except not to assault you.

Real talk from an ex-union guy here: I'll side with union every day until I see folks not doing their job. He didn't do his job; he didn't rail against a stupid rule that even he knows was stupid. He didn't get his union to rail against a stupid rule that even it knows is stupid. He parked the f**king bus and made 13 of us late to work. 

Two types of union people from my years in SEIU - folks who make it better, and folks who make it worse. The former see the stupid rules and exploit them or rail against them. The latter just obey to keep the direct deposit going. If you're wondering why NYers complain regularly and viciously about (MTA) employees, it's because too many of y'all are in the latter and too few in the former.

10 minutes ago, Deucey said:

Because if a bus is scheduled to arrive at the terminal at 7:02 but normally arrives at 6;59, and the ferry leaves at 7...

-----

I'll reiterate my issue: that bus I complained about - with the NORMAL driver we arrive at 6:58-59. We have to run to the ferry from the Ramp D drop-off, but we get on the 7am ferry. 

So it's obvious - especially since the bus has maybe 13 people on it at most - that it can easily do it regularly, despite (MTA) scheduling it to arrive at 7:02 - TWO MINUTES after the ferry departs, as if it makes any sort of sense.

The guy who ran the bus that day idled at the temp stop on Bay Pkwy right before the ferry because he was early. So instead of having to run for that 7am ferry we're on at least 3/5 times a week, we're now waiting til 7:15 because of some stupid anti-customer rule of "B/Os can't be more than 2 minutes early to St George." Yet, the issue remains that there's no reason for the bus to arrive 2 minutes after the ferry leaves when it's passenger load is getting on the ferry at 7 by preference.

This ain't like the trains. Someone complains about the train being off-schedule is nitpicking for the sake of it. Someone complaining about the train not showing up for 18 minutes during rush hour has a point, as does the one complaining about 8 minute headways through midtown on Lex or B-way or 6th Av.

But the ancillary, yet amazing issue, is that you're mad at me for putting my man's CID in my complaint - as if I'm supposed to get this man in trouble for not doing the job. It's not my job to advocate for the Macy's clerk for not getting a lunch when I'm just trying to buy a shirt, and if you're not operating the transit vehicle I need to get to where I'm going, I'm not advocating for you either. You have a union, I have Twitter. Who speaks for me when that (MTA) employee does some shit to not get in trouble that results in my getting in trouble and/or fired?

That's, honestly, (MTA)'s problem from front-line to Cuomo - we're just supposed to adapt to you versus you adapting to us. That's why you get @Via Garibaldi 8 and millions of others complaining about service - because your priorities are wrong - we riders don't owe you anything except not to assault you.

Real talk from an ex-union guy here: I'll side with union every day until I see folks not doing their job. He didn't do his job; he didn't rail against a stupid rule that even he knows was stupid. He didn't get his union to rail against a stupid rule that even it knows is stupid. He parked the f**king bus and made 13 of us late to work. 

Two types of union people from my years in SEIU - folks who make it better, and folks who make it worse. The former see the stupid rules and exploit them or rail against them. The latter just obey to keep the direct deposit going. If you're wondering why NYers complain regularly and viciously about (MTA) employees, it's because too many of y'all are in the latter and too few in the former.

And when people complain, we're told to get a car or take Uber, which is exactly what people are doing and then when you have people losing their jobs like MTA drivers, they say I'm going to lose my job because they cut service on such and such line. 

It's like they don't see the cause and effect, and we're supposed to keep paying the fare and not complain about the service (or lack thereof) that we're getting.  It doesn't work that way, and that's the big problem at the (MTA) . I had (MTA) express bus drivers yelling this very thing on Staten Island when several lines were eliminated in 2010, and I said to myself, you come extremely early every day (including the last day that the bus ran before being cut!) so people can't get your bus and you have the nerve to say that you're going to lose your job?  Really?  Obviously you don't want to pick up people, so it should come as no surprise when service is cut!  

This bus to the ferry thing is the same deal. The guy knows that there's a 07:00 ferry and if the doesn't, he needs to get a clue.  I just think it's foolish to have a bus that can connect to a ferry and have the driver sitting at the last few stops inconveniencing passengers because of a stupid rule.  Whether it's the union or (MTA) brass, it should be fixed so that people can make their connections.  Commuting on Staten Island is already long enough as it is. Why make riders wait an additional 15-20 minutes over such a dumb rule? 

10 minutes ago, Deucey said:

-----

i hear you

i hear you

That's why I'm pissed - nothing is customer-centric with (MTA). The regular driver - she gets it, and whether she gets flak or not for getting us there at 6:58/59, she gets us there, we run/jog to the doors, we're at Bowling Green at 7:30.

But of course, I complain, and MTA's solution is to make the driver hold somewhere along Jersey Street so we miss the damn 7am instead of doing the unwritten adjustment.

This is why (MTA) gets the shit it does - because of the shit it does.

Pardon my English.

On 7/2/2018 at 2:44 PM, Deucey said:

-----

Right there says it all, he didn't rail against a stupid rule that he knows it's stupid? Union know the rule is stupid?

That doesn't mean break the rules, shiet 25mph is stupid in NYC. Alot of stupid rules here, that doesn't mean they are meant to be broken... And even if so it's not up to the Operator to worry about it..... Rules are rules, and at TA you live and die by the rules

Edited by trife86

I had this run today and I'm not gonna hold you; it is a tight connection to the 7am boat. Got to Bay/Slosson at 6:55, lost 2-3 mins waiting for the light to change but still was able to make it. (Foghorns @ 702am) There's no rule saying that you can't be hot arriving at the terminal, you just cannot be hot arriving up to the penultimate timepoint. (On the local) I've been called enough times already for being hot to Bay/Victory. (Which is a dispatcher post and yes, I had to wait out the time)

@Deucey has a point with the customer service though and it's the unpopular opinion but I would like to not get berated for every time that I stopped because I was running hot before the terminal. (or the second to last timepoint even since a lot of them are close to the end of the line) I'm not saying burn my coworker either but there are some really hard working union reps that gotta deal with the same nonsense over and over. It makes it harder for the people who want and actually enjoy doing their jobs, harder to do so.

Now if the bus was scheduled for 7:12am (assuming no 7:15am boat), then yeahh, different story. That's like the lady who got mad at me the other day because I was two stops away from the timepoint, 8 mins hot and was killing off the time but didn't want to hear that I had a whole 8 mins to drag to a stop where I can't sit because it impedes traffic and that she wasn't making the 7am boat. (Scheduled 7:16am, lol)

10 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

I had this run today and I'm not gonna hold you; it is a tight connection to the 7am boat. Got to Bay/Slosson at 6:55, lost 2-3 mins waiting for the light to change but still was able to make it. (Foghorns @ 702am) There's no rule saying that you can't be hot arriving at the terminal, you just cannot be hot arriving up to the penultimate timepoint. (On the local) I've been called enough times already for being hot to Bay/Victory. (Which is a dispatcher post and yes, I had to wait out the time)

@Deucey has a point with the customer service though and it's the unpopular opinion but I would like to not get berated for every time that I stopped because I was running hot before the terminal. (or the second to last timepoint even since a lot of them are close to the end of the line) I'm not saying burn my coworker either but there are some really hard working union reps that gotta deal with the same nonsense over and over. It makes it harder for the people who want and actually enjoy doing their jobs, harder to do so.

Now if the bus was scheduled for 7:12am (assuming no 7:15am boat), then yeahh, different story. That's like the lady who got mad at me the other day because I was two stops away from the timepoint, 8 mins hot and was killing off the time but didn't want to hear that I had a whole 8 mins to drag to a stop where I can't sit because it impedes traffic and that she wasn't making the 7am boat. (Scheduled 7:16am, lol)

So did you two actually see each other?  :D The irony isn't lost on me. 

On 7/2/2018 at 2:54 PM, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

And when people complain, we're told to get a car or take Uber, which is exactly what people are doing and then when you have people losing their jobs like MTA drivers, they say I'm going to lose my job because they cut service on such and such line. 

It's like they don't see the cause and effect, and we're supposed to keep paying the fare and not complain about the service (or lack thereof) that we're getting.  It doesn't work that way, and that's the big problem at the (MTA) . I had (MTA) express bus drivers yelling this very thing on Staten Island when several lines were eliminated in 2010, and I said to myself, you come extremely early every day (including the last day that the bus ran before being cut!) so people can't get your bus and you have the nerve to say that you're going to lose your job?  Really?  Obviously you don't want to pick up people, so it should come as no surprise when service is cut!  

This bus to the ferry thing is the same deal. The guy knows that there's a 07:00 ferry and if the doesn't, he needs to get a clue.  I just think it's foolish to have a bus that can connect to a ferry and have the driver sitting at the last few stops inconveniencing passengers because of a stupid rule.  Whether it's the union or (MTA) brass, it should be fixed so that people can make their connections.  Commuting on Staten Island is already long enough as it is. Why make riders wait an additional 15-20 minutes over such a dumb rule? 

Well aye, I tried to quote-unquote do my part (so to speak) in taking mass transit to & from work 5 days a week... Then over time, the number of those days became less & less, to the point where that number is now zero.... Got tired of the (increasing amt. of) homeless festering the (2) early in the morning, got tired of dealing with the blatant (IMO) mismanagement of the B12 route (I see that they're still di*king around w/ service levels on the thing, as if that's supposed to rectify matters), got tired of the constant & consistent delays on the LIRR main line (and the appended excuses that came along with it) - hell, every time I heard the message on the loudspeaker on the platform @ LIRR Mineola, I'd say to myself "Oh, go f*** yourself".... Felt like I was being pacified, instead of being informed....

So the conglomerate of those 3 things (would have EASILY been 4, if I were to have ever put up w/ taking the n23.... I would always take that walk to/from the RR instead) led me to the eventual attitude of, t'hell with it....

While I already "got the car" (so to speak), I'm now using it more..... That isn't to brag, nor is it meant to "stick it" to the MTA, but it is what it is & that's my reality..... MTA for the most part, really only "goes my way" for/on the hobby end of things (fantrips) these days....

I check the subway section of the forum here & read the extent of what some of you all say you're dealing with (as far as commuting in/out/within Manhattan during the work week goes), and I'm like, man, I feel for y'all..... Shit apparently only gotten worse, since I used to commute b/w Brooklyn & the 'Village some odd years ago.....

Edited by B35 via Church

12 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Well aye, I tried to quote-unquote do my part (so to speak) in taking mass transit to & from work 5 days a week... Then over time, the number of those days became less & less, to the point where that number is now zero.... Got tired of the (increasing amt. of) homeless festering the (2) early in the morning, got tired of dealing with the blatant (IMO) mismanagement of the B12 route (I see that they're still di*king around w/ service levels on the thing, as if that's supposed to rectify matters), got tired of the constant & consistent delays on the LIRR main line (and the appended excuses that came along with it) - hell, every time I heard the message on the loudspeaker on the platform @ LIRR Mineola, I'd say to myself "Oh, go f*** yourself".... Felt like I was being pacified, instead of being informed....

So the conglomerate of those 3 things (would have EASILY been 4, if I were to have ever put up w/ taking the n23.... I would always take that walk to/from the RR instead) led me to the eventual attitude of, t'hell with it....

While I already "got the car", I'm now using it more..... That isn't to brag, nor is it meant to "stick it" to the MTA, but it is what it is & that's my reality..... MTA for the most part,  "goes my way" for fantrips these days....

The reality is I am not driving to Manhattan and then parking in a garage.  I like my current set up of walking to transportation, getting on the express bus taking a nap and calling it a day. However, I do know of people who basically take Uber to and from work every day, and the idea has been becoming more and more attractive to me, particularly with how long the commute has become with delays, missing buses and the like, and even Metro-North isn't worth it with their delays.  I've also been burned a few times with the Hudson Raillink bus being a no-show and all of us at the stop getting into an Uber to get to the station. The irony of it supposedly linking me to Metro-North and me paying for it and then giving money for an Uber isn't lost on me.  One night we got off of the train at Spuyten Duyvil to sit and wait and see a shuttle bus parked.  One of us walked over to the bus to find out that the driver that was supposed to be taking us had fallen fast asleep and we had to wake her up. <_< Meanwhile we're standing like idiots wondering where the bus is.  

It's really hard to justify paying more and more for the same if not worse service.  Come next year they'll be jacking up the fares again and only by 4%. Meanwhile if I play my cards right I may get a price cheaper or roughly the same as the express bus or Metro-North.  Think about it. If you do an Uber Pool it may be just slightly more expensive than the $14.00 I'll likely be paying next year. I see the express bus going up to $7.00 each way and the local bus likely will be $3.00 each way or $6.00 round trip.  No matter how much we pay it's never enough, so after 2019, in 2021 we'll cough up another 4%.  Same sh*tty hourly service on Sundays for the last 5+ plus years and they can't even run the little service off-peak that they've been providing.  I'm still trying to get over them cutting that 00:10 QM2 to Bay Terrace. So you've got an express bus pass and now you can go take the subway to the bus to get home.  Smh

3 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

I just missed you then - got outside at 6:50 when you would've passed Hamilton/Egmont at 6:51. (Two minutes from my door to the stop.)

That's why I mentioned my time in SEIU. I worked for a bureaucratic organization with stupid rules that inhibited customer service and satisfaction, and my railing against them effectively regularly got many of them changed to this day (even after half of us left SEIU for NUHW. And being political, we had to fight SEIU and the company regularly - NEVER TRUST that a Labor-Management Partnership benefits labor).

No one in management knew my job as well as me; no one at (MTA) knows Frontline jobs better than frontline employees, so I'm urging you guys to speak up - make your union make these managers manage instead of imposing stupid rules.

No point in you guys being the human shields for the organization, but we see you guys take the actions so, rightly or wrongly, you get the ire and blame. Even I don't think that's fare, but what's my choice if some B/O on SI is or isn't doing the job and I'm getting the shit from my boss?

5 minutes ago, Deucey said:

I missed that run by 1 minute so I took S44 to avoid the crowding all my neighbors cause on the 7:04

Well maybe you'll be lucky and get your friendly West Indian as he calls himself whenever you go back to work. :lol: You know what I always think is ironic? The best B/Os tend to be the guys that don't have seniority. There are so many of them out of Yonkers and they do all of the filler trips when the regular guy is out.  Those are the guys that should be moving up the line for seniority!  They're courteous, they make an effort to get you there on-time (even if they're late, at least you know they're trying which is all you can ask for), and most of all they use common sense.  

I actually nominated one guy I've known over the years out of Yonkers for the Apple Award, but I think he's still low seniority wise.  That still exists, but they (the (MTA) ) don't seem to publicize it.

12 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

See my thing is, how do you end up running so hot? Don’t you guys have paddles? I know two B/Os personally and they always print out a paddle everyday. They mark the times they get to the end of terminals, when they leave, if there was a wheelchair on that trip, if they passed their leader or if their follower passed them, if that trip gets sardined. I look at their paddles sometimes & I’m like WOW! They actually care about doing it right and getting people to where they wanna go, while still keeping a consistency.  If you follow your paddle the entire trip, especially at time points, you can adjust your driving to meet the schedule or be 1-2mins early which is completely fine. 

With the express bus, they do the same, but only mark if they get a wheelchair, what time they leave the last PICK UP stop, and what time they reach the destination. Their goal is to get to the ending terminal early, since there’s no schedule after you leave the last PICK UP stop (technically there is, but only as a reference, what the f*** are u waiting for if your only dropping people off). So the benefits, people get to their destination early and you get extra time to layover. Note: I hate to tell you, there are actually B/Os who kill time on the drop of section of a route, are you kidding?

Edit: BusTime is also available citywide now, so passengers (especially the ones who commute frequently) should only use the schedule as a reference, but should be checking the app to see where a bus’s location is, its 2018, people need to start being more efficient. 

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

1 hour ago, XcelsiorBoii4888 said:

See my thing is, how do you end up running so hot? Don’t you guys have paddles? I know two B/Os personally and they always print out a paddle everyday. They mark the times they get to the end of terminals, when they leave, if there was a wheelchair on that trip, if they passed their leader or if their follower passed them, if that trip gets sardined. I look at their paddles sometimes & I’m like WOW! They actually care about doing it right and getting people to where they wanna go, while still keeping a consistency.  If you follow your paddle the entire trip, especially at time points, you can adjust your driving to meet the schedule or be 1-2mins early which is completely fine. 

With the express bus, they do the same, but only mark if they get a wheelchair, what time they leave the last PICK UP stop, and what time they reach the destination. Their goal is to get to the ending terminal early, since there’s no schedule after you leave the last PICK UP stop (technically there is, but only as a reference, what the f*** are u waiting for if your only dropping people off). So the benefits, people get to their destination early and you get extra time to layover. Note: I hate to tell you, there are actually B/Os who kill time on the drop of section of a route, are you kidding?

Edit: BusTime is also available citywide now, so passengers (especially the ones who commute frequently) should only use the schedule as a reference, but should be checking the app to see where a bus’s location is, its 2018, people need to start being more efficient. 

This was Monday so school's out and it's the holiday weekend and it's the 52. I left Beach and Water 3 mins hot and the next time point is Cebra/Victory. Didn't pick nobody up going up Beach so when I got to the top of the hill and went onto Cebra, I would had been 8+ mins if I had kept going. 

You gain a LOT of time driving when you don't stop to be picking up and dropping off. That and when timepoints are so close together, you get one good light cycle and you'll breeze between them easily. I'm not saying that I ran hot on purpose, it's just the condition of the day that puts you ahead, even when you don't drive fast. Just going the 5 stops would had left me in a bad spot.

You're correct, you just need to be on time on the pickup portion of the express but not everyone knows that. And nobody pulls anyone aside to tell them that. I found that out on my own and ever since then..  💨

@Deucey I was actually looking for you yesterday and I'm like you either got another bus or you dead not going to work today, lol. I was on time to Westervelt so I'm gone after that. 

@Via Garibaldi 8 "Your friendly West Indian." Jeez, you still remember that? Lol. That was soooo many years ago!

@Deucey I was actually looking for you yesterday and I'm like you either got another bus or you dead not going to work today, lol. I was on time to Westervelt so I'm gone after that.

When's your next run on the route?