Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/24/2019 at 5:19 PM, Oxl6665 said:

No call on this side yet probably starting next month they will call. It’s good to know though I still have hopes in getting call soon. Thanks for the heads up. 

So a buddy of mines called and they said theyre going to hire 25 more people from list 360-385 for the upcoming fall class and possibly more Oct-Dec  

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Kad96 said:

Took exam 9624 that was given this past August according to the proposed answer key I scored a 92. Whoever is in the class right now what are my chances of being called back or how soon will I expect to hear anything back. Thanks.  

You still have a little wait cause they currently calling people from the previous exam 8611. They basically just start calling people from that exam. I’m from 8611 an still waiting for a call back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, GerardL said:

don't go by what you paper says..you may or may not go to elevator and escalator..mine said signals and i went to power and guy that just came in a few months ago, his said E&E and hes in Power

You think transit would push for a third drug test if this isnt the one lol i heard they usually do up to 2 and you good

1 hour ago, BKNYC said:

Ok thanks, I appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Richie95 said:

Howd it go bro? They did things a lil different today also livingston was packed today 

It go good didn’t know they would do another drug test since we had done one before. But I guess as someone said it’s MTA they do what they want. Hope this is it though an we get in fully now.