Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

1 hour ago, Sam26 said:

Signal department is responsible for a moving  trains. Signal lights, switches, stops and a lot of stuff are served by signal department.  

As a helper you have to protect your maintainer who you work with from approaching trains....by flagging them. You will have power to stop train and let it go.  

Thanks for the information being so clear 

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 98vice said:

Went and drop off the paperwork they mail to you  and do the drug testing and received a brown envelope  with paperwork to full out 

So I didn’t receive the paper work because I changed addresses but when I called their employment number they said I was chosen to work and to come in with my paper work and stuff 

On 11/24/2019 at 11:30 PM, Craig spencer said:

So I didn’t receive the paper work because I changed addresses but when I called their employment number they said I was chosen to work and to come in with my paper work and stuff 

What they told you when you went inn

• 4 weeks later...

what’s up guys hope everyone having a great holiday. How many points are we allowed to have on our liscnxse. I have 5 points on my liscense within three years. Will this hinder my chances of getting hired. If anyone has experienced this before what can I do to better my chances. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Craig spencer said:

How long does it actually take to get the results back from your drug test because they told me 30-90 days and I feel like it shouldn’t take that long

Lmao about 2 weeks if u dont hear from that then you prolly goin have to take another drug test like me

8 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

Lmao about 2 weeks if u dont hear from that then you prolly goin have to take another drug test like me

When did you take your drug test? I just reinstated myself back on the list i couldnt take the job back in august for personal reasons but now im good tryna see when was the last calls made out.

1 hour ago, BkNRNW said:

When did you take your drug test? I just reinstated myself back on the list i couldnt take the job back in august for personal reasons but now im good tryna see when was the last calls made out.

I got on the last class i got like 4 months on

1 hour ago, BkNRNW said:

Theres another class that started after mine in like dec 30th

1 hour ago, Craig spencer said:

What does final medical consist of 

Bunch of tests..Vision Test, Hearing Test, Lung Capacity Test (Spirometry), EKG, Blood Pressure, once that’s all done, you’ll wait for a TA Doc to go over everything and sign off on you..you’ll be there all day..i just went for my yearly and I was there from 9am-3:30

Anyone know when is the next class expect to start..also I just got put back on the list I was taken off because they said I missed a medical appointment is there any chance I get a call on the next call up from the list? My list number is in the 100s.

17 hours ago, BKNYC said:

Anyone know when is the next class expect to start..also I just got put back on the list I was taken off because they said I missed a medical appointment is there any chance I get a call on the next call up from the list? My list number is in the 100s.

I just got put back on the list also from what i believe they will definitly call us again but im not sure in what sequence this time around. But be patient no telling when the next time there gonna be calling just gotta wait it out with MTA. 

18 minutes ago, BkNRNW said:

I just got put back on the list also from what i believe they will definitly call us again but im not sure in what sequence this time around. But be patient no telling when the next time there gonna be calling just gotta wait it out with MTA. 

Mta is something else as I said before I was on medical hold 1 week after I brought the clearance then was told I can’t take the December class cause it was too late I called back then when in the for final processing then I was told my name was off the list I restore my name cause they said there was suppose to be another in January which is now then I called back a few days ago an was told probably I get a class maybe in March. Right now I’m looking into other options. Just Incase they don’t call back. 

28 minutes ago, Oxl6665 said:

Mta is something else as I said before I was on medical hold 1 week after I brought the clearance then was told I can’t take the December class cause it was too late I called back then when in the for final processing then I was told my name was off the list I restore my name cause they said there was suppose to be another in January which is now then I called back a few days ago an was told probably I get a class maybe in March. Right now I’m looking into other options. Just Incase they don’t call back. 

Wow that sucks bro..hate when these agencys do things like that. Luckily im not in a hurry to leave my current job cause its pretty laid back but definitly look at other options bro.