tprashad0719

• +Young+ pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, 98vice said:

What is the latest you start any  training yet 

No not yet I was on hold brought the clearance 3 weeks ago waiting to be scheduled for a class. It should be next week or so I called an the lady who do the class said I should call Monday. 

Edited by Oxl6665

13 minutes ago, Oxl6665 said:

No not yet I was on hold brought the clearance 3 weeks ago waiting to be scheduled for a class. It should be next week or so I called an the lady who do the class said I should call Monday. 

Damm bro im already in class is aboutta end they said theres 34 starting for the december class when we end and another 20 something in January. I think they already filled the december slot.

33 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

Damm bro im already in class is aboutta end they said theres 34 starting for the december class when we end and another 20 something in January. I think they already filled the december slot.

What's the duration of the training how long it is ???

I was contacted back in May to come in for pre employment, but I had a pending traffic ticket so they sent me home that day. They told me to handle the ticket then come back. So I was able to get my court date moved up for that ticket I got it handle in July, I called em back they had me come in and do the drug test. But I haven’t heard back from them since then, you guys think I should call to find out? Cause my rank was in the 100s..

1 hour ago, BKNYC said:

I was contacted back in May to come in for pre employment, but I had a pending traffic ticket so they sent me home that day. They told me to handle the ticket then come back. So I was able to get my court date moved up for that ticket I got it handle in July, I called em back they had me come in and do the drug test. But I haven’t heard back from them since then, you guys think I should call to find out? Cause my rank was in the 100s..

So u did it in july and havent heard back since?

On 11/22/2019 at 8:41 PM, BKNYC said:

Of course you should. Do what you can do, call them to get clear answers. Or try to contact via emails. I think your file can easily be sitting in a "waiting room "  and who knows when they take it back. I had same problem.  But lucky me I paid it same day online and show them a payment slip via email.  But actually was sent back home to pay in dmv. 

18 hours ago, 98vice said:

What the roll and function of the signal department 

Signal department is responsible for a moving  trains. Signal lights, switches, stops and a lot of stuff are served by signal department.  

As a helper you have to protect your maintainer who you work with from approaching trains....by flagging them. You will have power to stop train and let it go.