Is It Possible?

Q Broadway Express

16 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

No, you cannot ride a bus from The Bronx through Manhattan through Brooklyn and into Queens.....

I'd feel sorry for the poor bastards that'd have to operate such a route...

If that route ever excited, reliability would go down the drain.

2 hours ago, Bay Ridge Express said:

Honestly it would most likely just be for fun and not actual, serious service.

Running services for fun huh....

Hmpf, I wish the MTA had deep pockets like that to go about doing that.... Then again, it wouldn't go towards "actual" service anyway.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, Bay Ridge Express said:

Honestly it would most likely just be for fun and not actual, serious service. I would try to give 5 five bus routes from each borough but that's not really possible going into Staten Island lol

Running a service for fun?

ZeZGgxL.gif

18 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

Running a service for fun?

Jokes aside, that’s a pretty bizarre idea on any level just to run a multi borough service. It’d serve less purpose than the “parliamentary trains” the UK train networks run since they don’t have the time to deal with that process of getting rid of them .

I mean, frankly, the closest thing the (MTA) would get to doing this is running older buses on fan trips and festivals and whatnot, don’t they (with transit museum) already do that to some extent ?

8 hours ago, Deucey said:

Might've asked this before, but is there a single "M" route that goes into Bk, Q, or Bx?

(Excluding M60, of course.)

M35 used to run to Astoria right off the Triboro bridge, but i don't know if it ever had an M designation at time time or if they still called it the TB

Archived