B/O 2611, 2612, 2613, 2614 & 3601 Hiring Process (TA)

SevenEleven
Message added by +Young+,

40px_exams_nyct.png.71b36a2103f0305bdbdc1fc057f33cd1.png.dbc2d5c362d4011a1ce218f4d4837a14.png

Here are the lists that are currently active:

Exam # 2611 - Established 7/20/2022 - Expires 7/20/2026 - consists of 837 candidates

Exam # 2612 - Established 2/22/2023 - Expires 2/22/2027 - consists of 423 candidates

Exam # 2613 - Established 4/19/2023 - Expires 4/19/2017 - consists of 299 candidates

Exam # 2614 - Established 7/12/2023 - Expires 7/12/2027 - consists of 396 candidates

Exam # 3600 - Cancelled

Exam # 3601 - Established 11/15/2023 - Expires 11/15/2027 - consists of 878 candidates

In the event you need it, here is the updated Notice of Examination. Just note that page five comes after page eight of the PDF document.

If you wish to find out your list number, click here and type either your last name or the exam number into the search box located on the top right hand side of the screen.

Next, if you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement. If you would like and/or need more information into obtaining your Commercial Driver's License (CDL), click here.

When you are ready to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles, click here to make a reservation for yourself.

The Proposed Answer Keys for Exams 2611, 2612, 2613, 2614 and 3601 can be viewed on this webpage.

For those of you who wish to restore your name to the list, you must do so by sending an e-mail to certificationunit@dcas.nyc.gov. In your e-mail, state your full name, exam number, list number, the last four of your social security number, and a brief reason why you're restoring your name to the list. You do not have to go into full detail in the e-mail.

Good luck!!

(updated 12/25/2023)

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Richi3stayfly said:

Hey how did u make out wit the 7 days ? U been Mia 

Haha damn you right, I passed on day 7 and now I'm on day 4 of line training. 15 more days to go and then I'll be by myself :) nobody has been updating lol 😬 only pick that was available was Kingsbridge, So I'm here till the next general pick 😔

8 minutes ago, HeadhunterCali said:

Haha damn you right, I passed on day 7 and now I'm on day 4 of line training. 15 more days to go and then I'll be by myself :) nobody has been updating lol 😬 only pick that was available was Kingsbridge, So I'm here till the next general pick 😔

Congrats!! Good luck with everything!!

8 hours ago, HeadhunterCali said:

Me too. 

On 12/27/2022 at 4:16 AM, HeadhunterCali said:

That’s wassup congrats so U already came in with your cdl.. so went straight to line training but damm u in the dirty ass bronx lol that’s great I’m almost done with line training graduation next week 😊

On 12/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, Richi3stayfly said:

That’s wassup congrats so U already came in with your cdl.. so went straight to line training but damm u in the dirty ass bronx lol that’s great I’m almost done with line training graduation next week 😊

Awww Man congratulations! I can't wait to be done with it 😫. I'll be on day 7 already, so it's going quick! 12 more days after Tomorrow. Yup about the Bronx..  KB was all that was available smh ima do my probation there tho. Then maybe switch to ENY. We'll see. 

Which Depot did you end up at?

On 12/29/2022 at 5:45 PM, HeadhunterCali said:

Awww Man congratulations! I can't wait to be done with it 😫. I'll be on day 7 already, so it's going quick! 12 more days after Tomorrow. Yup about the Bronx..  KB was all that was available smh ima do my probation there tho. Then maybe switch to ENY. We'll see. 

Which Depot did you end up at?

Oh ok hopefully u get out of there soon.. I got force to Staten Island for right now we work out of all 3 depots that’s there..

u guys out of the December 4th class gonna be graduating in 2 weeks  

On 12/30/2022 at 10:02 PM, Richi3stayfly said:

Oh ok hopefully u get out of there soon.. I got force to Staten Island for right now we work out of all 3 depots that’s there..

u guys out of the December 4th class gonna be graduating in 2 weeks  

Yup! Around MLK Day we go live. What happens when you graduate? The permit students didn't start their line training till this past Friday the 30th. So they probably won't graduate till 3rd/4th week of the month.

15 hours ago, HeadhunterCali said:

Yup! Around MLK Day we go live. What happens when you graduate? The permit students didn't start their line training till this past Friday the 30th. So they probably won't graduate till 3rd/4th week of the month.

Everybody who jus got they cdls still graduates together Jus continue line training after…after line training u go out in the jungle by your self lol 

Hey everyone. This question is more geared towards the people on this forum that went through the entire training process. At what point during the hiring process do they ask for your Covid vaccine card? I lost mine am currently trying to get a new one with CVS. I am currently working on receiving another one but I'm not sure when I'd receive it and don't want to miss out on the possible February class. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

4 hours ago, MailManMike said:

At what point during the hiring process do they ask for your Covid vaccine card?

As soon as you walk into 180 Livingston Street, when they call you up to check your documents. However, as per this news article, in which a judge ordered another City agency to rehire workers who rejected the COVID vaccine, I don't know if and when they will stop checking for the Covid vaccine card.

On 1/5/2023 at 10:10 PM, +Young+ said:

As soon as you walk into 180 Livingston Street, when they call you up to check your documents. However, as per this news article, in which a judge ordered another City agency to rehire workers who rejected the COVID vaccine, I don't know if and when they will stop checking for the Covid vaccine card.

Do they accept the NY Excelsior pass?  Any New York resident should be able to get that app on their phone and access their records, then print it.

2 hours ago, Eddieoil said:

Hey does anyone know anything about exam# 3601

If you look at the first page of this PDF document, you will see that there were a total of five [5] examinations that were administered. The list for the first examination, Exam 2611, was published this past July, and, according to this post, they have approximately 700 people to go before the publish the next list for the following examination, Exam 2612.

Therefore, I believe it is safe to say that it will be at least one [1] calendar year from when the exam was administered, which is October/November of 2023, before anyone will hear anything regarding Exam # 3601. Now, if I had to take an educated guess, based on the number of candidates from the other lists, Exams 2612, 2613 & 2614, I would say that it might take anywhere from 18 months to 2 years from the time the examination was administered (October/November 2022) until we hear anything about Exam #3601.

We will see what happens as time progresses...

Edited by +Young+
Typographical correction

• 2 weeks later...