Conquestors allegedly move train in 71st-Cont Relay, Agency investigating.

Lawrence St

1 hour ago, R32 3838 said:

Most of this info is public and not for nothing some people within RTO were giving information,keys and etc. and they still work down here.  Y'all act like there isn't shit in your own backyard when clearly it is. The majority of the incidents were because a few in your department was giving info and equipment to underage teenagers and adults to do f**kery.

Certain people used discord as a playground to share confidential information which in turn turned ugly but yet that person is still employed with NYCT.

You can't say some shit like this when there is so much stuff going on behind the scenes.

A lot of these things can be avoided if (MTA) does a better job, They always pick and choose who they fire and who they keep. Certain people I know have lost their job over shit that weren't even their fault but yet someone who is a conductor that shared personal info on social media info for clout is still employed.

The one thing i hate about this community is the amount of people who they protect knowingly knowing they are either a sexual predator who prey on underage minors or a person who constantly break into shit. Most people on this forum know who they are and they stay quiet because they want that source to continue feeding them the info and the clout they crave. 

lets not forget how certain people who work in NYCT who are high level allow people on NYCT property who don't even work down here.

I feel like there’s a lot of context to this that we are missing…

8 hours ago, R32 3838 said:

Most of this info is public and not for nothing some people within RTO were giving information,keys and etc. and they still work down here.  Y'all act like there isn't shit in your own backyard when clearly it is. The majority of the incidents were because a few in your department was giving info and equipment to underage teenagers and adults to do f**kery.

Certain people used discord as a playground to share confidential information which in turn turned ugly but yet that person is still employed with NYCT.

You can't say some shit like this when there is so much stuff going on behind the scenes.

A lot of these things can be avoided if (MTA) does a better job, They always pick and choose who they fire and who they keep. Certain people I know have lost their job over shit that weren't even their fault but yet someone who is a conductor that shared personal info on social media info for clout is still employed.

The one thing i hate about this community is the amount of people who they protect knowingly knowing they are either a sexual predator who prey on underage minors or a person who constantly break into shit. Most people on this forum know who they are and they stay quiet because they want that source to continue feeding them the info and the clout they crave. 

lets not forget how certain people who work in NYCT who are high level allow people on NYCT property who don't even work down here.

My boy, you said a whole lot of nothing. My comment had absolutely nothing to do with pedophiles, arbitrations, nepotism, or corruption. But go off. There are users on here who simply run their mouth about operations and sensitive information. It STARTS HERE. Public or not, content needs to be moderated. Period. Case closed. 

4 hours ago, VIP said:

My boy, you said a whole lot of nothing. My comment had absolutely nothing to do with pedophiles, arbitrations, nepotism, or corruption. But go off. There are users on here who simply run their mouth about operations and sensitive information. It STARTS HERE. Public or not, content needs to be moderated. Period. Case closed. 

My dude most of these incidents have nothing to do on what you are talking about. Most of the incidents were done with certain people who work in TA giving these kids keys and other shit.

They have been very tight lipped on certain things for the past few years and shit still happens. You dudes are so damn insecure to the point you guys start pointing fingers when it's PEOPLE IN YOUR department who are telling these guys about confidential information on f**king discord. They don't even need to be on here to do it.

You are just being ignorant, The mods on here can be very strict on information being passed and this shit will still happen. Nothing is stopping the EDPs from tearing ass too. Y'all are so quick to blame buffs for everything when you have a EDPs running around also causing havoc.

The only way to curb this bullshit is charging these a**holes with federal charges to set an example. All of the shit you are saying is purely emotional and ignorant.

11 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

I feel like there’s a lot of context to this that we are missing…

I'm just tired of these uneducated fools saying the most dumbest things when there are other avenues to get information that's not on here. Always quick to point to finger to every railbuff but yet you also have EDPs who also vandalize shit. They are so quick to bash a whole group of us but yet when someone in their department is responsible for the same shit, they are quiet.  I may know a lot but i'm not going to just jump in a tunnel and start operating trains. 

On 1/9/2024 at 4:40 PM, VIP said:

I’ve been saying this for years “ya’ll divulge too much information on these forums and expect users to be diligent and not go out and vandalize or joy ride”

there needs to be moderation on the information leaked on these forums much more than the pointless questions or petty insults thrown between two 14 year olds on here. 

Whatever that is deemed to be too much info or whatever, hit the report button and we'll take a look at it. Us mods and the admins aren't around all the time to look at everything on this site, but the reports notify us.

And as for the second part. It's not just forums where information is going around like wildfire, its places like Facebook/FB Messenger, Discord groups(which has become extremely popular among these teenage fans), facebook groups and more. And I do have to side with @R32 3838on the statement that employees do tell these kids sensitive information in various places on the internet, as a lot of these kids always try to make friends with employees for their own gain(which is especially true on Instagram).

Social media, and the internet as a whole has become a hunting ground for information for these kids, not just transit forums like this one.

Edited by Cait Sith

9 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Whatever that is deemed to be too much info or whatever, hit the report button and we'll take a look at it. Us mods and the admins aren't around all the time to look at everything on this site, but the reports notify us.

And as for the second part. It's not just forums where information is going around like wildfire, its places like Facebook/FB Messenger, Discord groups(which has become extremely popular among these teenage fans), facebook groups and more. And I do have to side with @R32 3838on the statement that employees do tell these kids sensitive information in various places on the internet, as a lot of these kids always try to make friends with employees for their own gain(which is especially true on Instagram).

Social media, and the internet as a whole has become a hunting ground for information for these kids, not just transit forums like this one.

That is very interesting...you always hear about adults who groom kids to trick them into being abused and whatnot, but these kids sound like they are "grooming" the adults and manipulating them! Pretty scary.

Regarding "employees giving kids too much info"...

Yall haven't even scratched the surface...

This chit been going on since i started in 2001...

Oh and for the record i used to be FB friends with a bunch of them...

Then i started to see the "questions" in my inbox which aren't any of thier business..

That's when they became ex friends on Facebook...

The whole Discord thing has been cleared up that most of the stuff was false info due to an individual who was holding a grudge against that particular employee.

Also to clear this up, This has nothing to do with the museum staff so please don't go spreading rumors on them because my post wasn't even about them.

Edited by R32 3838

8 hours ago, R32 3838 said:

The whole Discord thing has been cleared up that most of the stuff was false info due to an individual who was holding a grudge against that particular employee.

Also to clear this up, This has nothing to do with the museum staff so please don't go spreading rumors on them because my post wasn't even about them.

????

On 1/12/2024 at 8:17 AM, RTOMan said:

Regarding "employees giving kids too much info"...

Yall haven't even scratched the surface...

This chit been going on since i started in 2001...

Oh and for the record i used to be FB friends with a bunch of them...

Then i started to see the "questions" in my inbox which aren't any of thier business..

That's when they became ex friends on Facebook...

Believe me when I say that crap started about 20 years before 2001. I was in school car back then and we had some know it alls in my C/R and M/M classes. I’m talking about dudes who had collections of pictures taken by people hanging from the girders of Hammels Wye or the abandoned trackways leading from Atlantic Avenue to the tracks to the old Fulton Street El toward Rockaway Avenue. My motor instructors told us that most of the buffs were destined to be unemployed within two years. Interesting things but had nothing to do with knowledge about the job we were hired to do. Twenty years later 9/11 happened and we were told by the (MTA) and the Federal Government that NO information was to be given to ANYONE not authorized to receive it. My coworkers who were buffs toned down their actions and conformed with the edicts. Unauthorized picture taking and the clowns 🤡 who were glued to the RFW from terminal to terminal were observed and sometimes reported. Personally I figured that most of the questions asked by folks were none of their business anyway. There were ways to be polite to the ridership but there were limits on what they were told. As far as (MTA) employees passing information to outsiders I think that termination, loss of pension and benefits, and possibly Federal prosecution would be in order. I’d also like to add that the folks who blame EDP people for the situation today better get their facts in order. We’ve had EDP types riding the trains for generations and didn’t cause these delays for the most part. What we have today is criminal activity, vandalism, and should be prosecuted as such. IMO anyone who has an obsession with RFWs, ROWs, trackage and the infrastructure is an EDP where I come from. That’s my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree. I won’t take it personally. Carry on.

7 hours ago, Trainmaster5 said:

Believe me when I say that crap started about 20 years before 2001. I was in school car back then and we had some know it alls in my C/R and M/M classes. I’m talking about dudes who had collections of pictures taken by people hanging from the girders of Hammels Wye or the abandoned trackways leading from Atlantic Avenue to the tracks to the old Fulton Street El toward Rockaway Avenue. My motor instructors told us that most of the buffs were destined to be unemployed within two years. Interesting things but had nothing to do with knowledge about the job we were hired to do. Twenty years later 9/11 happened and we were told by the (MTA) and the Federal Government that NO information was to be given to ANYONE not authorized to receive it. My coworkers who were buffs toned down their actions and conformed with the edicts. Unauthorized picture taking and the clowns 🤡 who were glued to the RFW from terminal to terminal were observed and sometimes reported. Personally I figured that most of the questions asked by folks were none of their business anyway. There were ways to be polite to the ridership but there were limits on what they were told. As far as (MTA) employees passing information to outsiders I think that termination, loss of pension and benefits, and possibly Federal prosecution would be in order. I’d also like to add that the folks who blame EDP people for the situation today better get their facts in order. We’ve had EDP types riding the trains for generations and didn’t cause these delays for the most part. What we have today is criminal activity, vandalism, and should be prosecuted as such. IMO anyone who has an obsession with RFWs, ROWs, trackage and the infrastructure is an EDP where I come from. That’s my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree. I won’t take it personally. Carry on.

You got some of those "vandals" who are most likely part of this group or some in here know them personally, because they are part of that "look at me doing something stupid" group chat.....

They all quiet as church mice.

I have no issue with how you feel honestly if some others do oh well they'll live...