Conquestors allegedly move train in 71st-Cont Relay, Agency investigating.

Lawrence St

From Progressive Action.

Allegedly, yesterday in the afternoon, vandals broke into the relay at 71st-Contiental and moved a train past a homeball signal and causing it to go BIE. Nearly every management official was on scene.

This is really getting to that point that these vandals can seriously injure someone or themselves, what is the agency going to do about it? Apparently it's not the first time either.

7 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

From Progressive Action.

Allegedly, yesterday in the afternoon, vandals broke into the relay at 71st-Contiental and moved a train past a homeball signal and causing it to go BIE. Nearly every management official was on scene.

This is really getting to that point that these vandals can seriously injure someone or themselves, what is the agency going to do about it? Apparently it's not the first time either.

How are they operating it without some sort of security system?? Don’t the trains got some sort of key to operate the train?

14 minutes ago, RTOMan said:

Some of them are definitely members here its ok though btw that camera at Where they entered the relay got a nice pic of them...

Hopefully they smiled for it..

Nimrods....

11 minutes ago, RTOMan said:

What makes it more sad is we got some people just str cosigning this reckless behavior..

"Oh kids will be kids"  yeah ok its all good until they get affected..

But this has been going on for a while apparently, has RTO and NYPD not been doing anything about it?

27 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

But this has been going on for a while apparently, has RTO and NYPD not been doing anything about it?

Yes they have arrests have been made but since some of  these nimrods are minors records have been sealed.

The incident on the 4 train i think it was a few months ago they arrested them too.

Nobody is online pounding thier chests saying "Oh we got over" notice that dont you?

51 minutes ago, RTOMan said:

Yes they have arrests have been made but since some of  these nimrods are minors records have been sealed.

The incident on the 4 train i think it was a few months ago they arrested them too.

Nobody is online pounding thier chests saying "Oh we got over" notice that dont you?

Ah ok, from what I was hearing it was the same kids doing it over & over.

12 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

If anyone watching these videos are just there kee kee kee-ing & having a grand old time with this shit, just know that you're also a part of the problem.... Point tf blank.

Agreed.

30 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

If anyone watching these videos are just there kee kee kee-ing & having a grand old time with this shit, just know that you're also a part of the problem.... Point tf blank.

Some of em are here on this site.. They quiet as church mice though...

Again all they have to do is charge them as terrorists and this shit will stop.

They are getting worse and worse and the city wants to baby these f**king animals because of the "oh they are children of color" bullshit. 

Anything transit related when it comes to a crime should be on a federal level, I bet once that happens, You won't see this as much or at all.

They are going to hurt thousands of people by doing something really dangerous while all the idiots in city hall look dumbfounded because they can't let the Law do it's job.

24 minutes ago, R32 3838 said:

Again all they have to do is charge them as terrorists and this shit will stop.

They are getting worse and worse and the city wants to baby these f**king animals because of the "oh they are children of color" bullshit. 

Anything transit related when it comes to a crime should be on a federal level, I bet once that happens, You won't see this as much or at all.

They are going to hurt thousands of people by doing something really dangerous while all the idiots in city hall look dumbfounded because they can't let the Law do it's job.

Don't forget the DSA idiots like Lying Julia Salazar and Jabari Brisport

1 hour ago, R32 3838 said:

I mean if you're messing with any kind of transit stuff in this state, it should be dealt with at the state level. MTA is a state agency. If you conquest, you get in the way with not only the workers ability to do their jobs, but also the state to do the job of transportation at large. 

Federal government is too busy with congressional infighting as is, persecuting conquestors like that will probably be very controversial to say the least and like most things in the government, move slow. Besides the city, this is the state's job to do. Question is, when are they gonna do it?

17 minutes ago, NoHacksJustKhaks said:

I mean if you're messing with any kind of transit stuff in this state, it should be dealt with at the state level. MTA is a state agency. If you conquest, you get in the way with not only the workers ability to do their jobs, but also the state to do the job of transportation at large. 

Federal government is too busy with congressional infighting as is, persecuting conquestors like that will probably be very controversial to say the least and like most things in the government, move slow. Besides the city, this is the state's job to do. Question is, when are they gonna do it?

We receive federal funding, They should start charging people on a federal level. The state is not doing anything because the idiots up in Albany is doing anything for votes instead of going after criminals who belong in jail. These kids are doing too much and we shouldn't have to deal with the bullshit because if they continue they will do something that would put people in harms way. 

The NYPD gets part of the blame as well because they couldn't behave and started messing with innocent people for years instead of going after real criminals which sparked this BS from the city.

The Feds pay for half the shit we have, So If they tamper or damage anything that were purchased with federal funds, They should be charged on a federal level.

I’ll simplify this for the rest of the thread. My opinion. Whether it’s a local, state, or Federal crime situation. Arrest, fines, and/or incarceration . Of course the ideal solution would be accidental  electrocution of a few of these miscreants. The old folks would tell my generation that if you had a cancer you would cut it out and move on. My musings. Carry on.

My thing is that I would (personally) assume injuries/fatalities from a few in the group would contribute to others being more scared to do it, but that is clearly far from the case. Conquesting/surfing over the years has showed me that if anything, its more of the opposite. them kids see this danger and sympathize with who caused it, did it, led to it, etc. It becomes a validated experience in their heads.

darwinism takes its toll on people in any case, but we ought to give some of these kids actual reasons to fear conquesting. Make the few who get caught repay debts for the rest of their life. I know that idea would not fly in any court near Albany (lol), but actually put their futures on the line, because thats what they are doing to us by messing with our transit...

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

More video

All The MTA can do is report it to the police and wait for them to take action....

They are already arrested they just dont know it yet so yall who know these nimrods can tell them..

I feel maybe if they get hit with federal charges this nonsense can stop....

Do any of you remember the Brighton Incident when them R42 bravo layups was moved?

All three of them got arrested.

Its up to the courts however backwards azzed way they do things to handle it.

Edited by RTOMan

If these were the same conquestors who:

(1) were playing with the lights on the R46 cars while in passenger service 

(2) threw rocks on the R68 C I bound (N) during the morning peak a few months back

(3) vandalized 76 R46 cars that suspended the (W) in early fall? 

then Karma is waiting at the door. 
IDGARA if they say “kids are gonna be kids” but these kids are to be taught a lesson regardless of their age. If u don’t see them outside, then grounding them is the action.