Conquestors allegedly move train in 71st-Cont Relay, Agency investigating.

Lawrence St

It's scary to see in that video that at least one of them has an MTA vest and hat, and look old enough that they could pass as real employees 

But if that McCollum guy was able to get away with breaking into MTA property over and over, I have little faith they can stop a group of determined morons like these

9 hours ago, FLX9304 said:

(2) threw rocks on the R68 C I bound (N) during the morning peak a few months back

(3) vandalized 76 R46 cars that suspended the (W) in early fall? 

Those two did see two publicly announced arrests. A 14-year old that threw a cinderblock on a (N)Train cab. For the window bashing, 46-year old Davide Perre was arrested. He had 10-counts of criminal mischief for breaking security cameras in the system since November 2022, but the courts obviously didn't stop him from continuing his antics.

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/2-arrests-made-in-connection-to-subway-vandalism/

19 hours ago, QM1to6Ave said:

It's scary to see in that video that at least one of them has an MTA vest and hat, and look old enough that they could pass as real employees 

But if that McCollum guy was able to get away with breaking into MTA property over and over, I have little faith they can stop a group of determined morons like these

That's exactly my point. If they can MOVE a train, what's stopping them from going out onto the mainline?? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

That's exactly my point. If they can MOVE a train, what's stopping them from going out onto the mainline?? 

There was two incidents..

One was CTL..

One was mainline already just north of Briarwood...

The Briarwood one happened On a Friday the radio was going crazy because the lay ups was out of place...

They didn't know why well now we know why...

Edited by RTOMan

15 hours ago, RTOMan said:

Ohhhh the rabbit hole gets deeper i wonder what i heard today if this true....

Im keeping my mouth shut until this comes out...

I heard some very ugly statements concerning this, the whole situation makes this place look like a Wringling Brothers Circus. This is going to get ugly starting from up top.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Biggie said:

I heard some very ugly statements concerning this, the whole situation makes this place look like a Wringling Brothers Circus. This is going to get ugly starting from up top.

You mean the now defunct Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus

6 years ago, I was on my way to Wilmington, Del and I heard that some of these conquestors and transit brats (those who don’t know how to behave when they see new subway or rail cars on their first day of revenue service) were going to the Amtrak Wilmington Yard (where new engines get delivered and old engines get scrapped) and derail the engines. So this is what I said: Do that and I’ll see you in 10 years and I hope this teaches you a lesson for trespassing in a spot you don’t belong. 

Edited by FLX9304

6 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

5 hours ago, 7-express said:

These conquestors are in super deep shit with the authorities. Chs 2, 4, & 7, WINS-1010/92.3, WCBS-AM 880 already has stories and tipoffs, and a reward for the capture of conquestors. 

Posted (edited)

I’m more concerned with the fact that Hillside Avs layups are all within active stations…and no one saw these kids playing with a train and thought “maybe I should call 911?”

Edited by Lawrence St

2 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

I’m more concerned with the fact that Hillside Avs layups are all within active stations…and no one saw these kids playing with a train and thought “maybe I should call 911?”

The videos shown definitely seems like they weren't within the stations themselves but rather the intermediate zones between stations. An RTO employee here already confirmed the kids snuck in through the ends of the station and walked on the layup tracks to get onto the equipment. One of the videos also showed them wearing an MTA vest so nobody would really bat an eye if someone in MTA PPE got onto the tracks to do their job. 

10 hours ago, danielhg121 said:

The videos shown definitely seems like they weren't within the stations themselves but rather the intermediate zones between stations. An RTO employee here already confirmed the kids snuck in through the ends of the station and walked on the layup tracks to get onto the equipment. One of the videos also showed them wearing an MTA vest so nobody would really bat an eye if someone in MTA PPE got onto the tracks to do their job. 

There’s one video of them playing on Parsons Blvd station.

There's something in our NYC tap water. 😅 You don't hear of kids from other cities using the subway as their personal playground - at least not to this extent. 

Also, can dispatchers tell if a train has moved/what speed its going or only once it knocks down a signal? With how antique our system is, I always assumed the latter.

On 1/4/2024 at 12:49 PM, Lawrence St said:

This is insane. They moved a whole train several hundred feet. They are going to get someone hurt with their antics.

I’ve been saying this for years “ya’ll divulge too much information on these forums and expect users to be diligent and not go out and vandalize or joy ride”

there needs to be moderation on the information leaked on these forums much more than the pointless questions or petty insults thrown between two 14 year olds on here. 

Some good news out of this week; the 16 year old who operated the train has been arrested and charged with 5 counts, reckless endangerment, criminal tampering, criminal trespass, trespass and disorderly conduct. I believe one of these is a felony.

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/boy-16-accused-of-driving-train-car-in-queens-nypd/?fbclid=IwAR2Iji1AVdICqSm_2Sr6pv25XXkBWU_h0vgdRdHTh72-I-_nASxdxQSMKWc

23 hours ago, VIP said:

I’ve been saying this for years “ya’ll divulge too much information on these forums and expect users to be diligent and not go out and vandalize or joy ride”

there needs to be moderation on the information leaked on these forums much more than the pointless questions or petty insults thrown between two 14 year olds on here. 

Most of this info is public and not for nothing some people within RTO were giving information,keys and etc. and they still work down here.  Y'all act like there isn't shit in your own backyard when clearly it is. The majority of the incidents were because a few in your department was giving info and equipment to underage teenagers and adults to do f**kery.

Certain people used discord as a playground to share confidential information which in turn turned ugly but yet that person is still employed with NYCT.

You can't say some shit like this when there is so much stuff going on behind the scenes.

A lot of these things can be avoided if (MTA) does a better job, They always pick and choose who they fire and who they keep. Certain people I know have lost their job over shit that weren't even their fault but yet someone who is a conductor that shared personal info on social media info for clout is still employed.

The one thing i hate about this community is the amount of people who they protect knowingly knowing they are either a sexual predator who prey on underage minors or a person who constantly break into shit. Most people on this forum know who they are and they stay quiet because they want that source to continue feeding them the info and the clout they crave. 

lets not forget how certain people who work in NYCT who are high level allow people on NYCT property who don't even work down here.

Edited by R32 3838