What is up with the J/M/Z?

FlushingExpress

all of its cars, whether it is R42s or R160As, are completely dirty. who is doing this and why is (NYCT) not doing anything about it? or is it that ENY does not know how to clean their cars?

The (MTA) doesn't have money and are spenind way to much on simple projects like Avenue U/Neck Rd. rehabilitation, they are spending around 25 million for each station.

The (MTA) can't just worry about the cars on the (J)(M)(Z) lines. They have lots of other things to deal with like passenger complaints, delays, accidents, projects and other things. Even if the cars were cleaned, they would only get dirty again.

Don't blame the MTA one bit. Blame all New Yorkers. It's their fault as to why the cars are dirty and as to why the line was kept with the old cars for the longest. The people use that line just don't give a crap and treat it like crap.

Don't blame the MTA one bit. Blame all New Yorkers. It's their fault as to why the cars are dirty and as to why the line was kept with the old cars for the longest. The people use that line just don't give a crap and treat it like crap.

So true.

Diddo! Blame the Taggers, Scratchiti'ers ( that's not a word ), and litterbugs!

Most of what you see, on all trains this week, is a combination of ice melt residue and the usual litter you see every day. The cars could not be mopped at the outdoor terminals because of the freezing temperature we had this week. You must also realize that the WEP (green vests) workers are no longer cleaning trains for (MTA) anymore. That, and the lack of car cleaner personnel, leads to dirty cars. It's not TA workers who leave coffee cups, soda and beer cans, half eaten donuts and bagels, and other garbage on the train. It's Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Public who are the real reason, along with the shortsidedness of the (MTA), why the trains are filthy in my opinion.

misguided youth...hell, even the older ones act just like the young ones, wild, thugs leaving tags with marker or carving the windows...its mostly the ghetto mentality playing a part in it, and anyone reading this can front all they want and get mad but F it...defacing property is cool right? its a " right of passage" right ? man, u just gotta leave ur mark on the trains...or people can't out trash where it belongs...u treat ur house like that too??? im just saying, all yall gotta grow up and know that world is not about leaving tags...there is more to life then the hood...but society and the ghetto mentality will continue to pungent the minds of the young so...why bother?

Thats cause The (J)(M)(Z)(L) Lines past threw the worse run down part of brooklyn/queens i took thoes lines so many times and i seen the buildings it past threw all old looking run down ghetto.. and i compared it with the Brighton lines the (Q) and (:( I rather travel on thoes trains cause it past threw nicer looking and cleaner part of brooklyn.

AS for why that also don't clear the cars when it's nice out side, ask the Cleaners at Parson J. I swire there some of the laziest people I know. You can't even find them on the Weekends to clean up someones Vomit. I woman is so old she falls a sleep as soon as she sits down. Most of the time right in the costumers eyes. Must of the Crew on the J line say the same thing, the floors should have been mopped since last weeks snow and they have not, I feel like I am walking over gum and rocks every time I have to change ends. The wall and door all have foot prints on them, and I have seen the same writing on the same seats for 2 weeks now. I loove the (J) but the cars need to get cleaned big time.

AS for why that also don't clear the cars when it's nice out side, ask the Cleaners at Parson J. I swire there some of the laziest people I know. You can't even find them on the Weekends to clean up someones Vomit. I woman is so old she falls a sleep as soon as she sits down. Most of the time right in the costumers eyes. Must of the Crew on the J line say the same thing, the floors should have been mopped since last weeks snow and they have not, I feel like I am walking over gum and rocks every time I have to change ends. The wall and door all have foot prints on them, and I have seen the same writing on the same seats for 2 weeks now. I loove the (J) but the cars need to get cleaned big time.

yeah they def do!!! and whats up with the rust on the roofs...they look like they got burned and have small pox.

misguided youth...hell, even the older ones act just like the young ones, wild, thugs leaving tags with marker or carving the windows...its mostly the ghetto mentality playing a part in it, and anyone reading this can front all they want and get mad but F it...defacing property is cool right? its a " right of passage" right ? man, u just gotta leave ur mark on the trains...or people can't out trash where it belongs...u treat ur house like that too??? im just saying, all yall gotta grow up and know that world is not about leaving tags...there is more to life then the hood...but society and the ghetto mentality will continue to pungent the minds of the young so...why bother?

Wayyyyyyyy to harsh but true, even though I live between the (J) and (L) (Halsey St Station).

I think the duct tape manufacturers should use the subway trains as a selling point. "IF IT CAN HOLD NYC'S SUBWAY TRAINS, IT CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AT HOME" lol

lol yeah. and yes flushing express now i know why!!! lmao those cars are my fave but its true i must admit.

Archived