Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
JKid84

Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

i didn`t get anything yeat do u think if i call dcas i can get an answer on the conductor 8094 exam i took in december if so what`s there phone number

how do they assign list # when a bunch of ppl get the same score?? Cause i see some with 98.666 list # 480, and i also have score 98.666 but a list # of 440??

i didn`t get anything yeat do u think if i call dcas i can get an answer on the conductor 8094 exam i took in december if so what`s there phone number

Call 212-669-1357, Press 2 then enter your social security number when prompted, then press 1, then enter 8094 when prompted then press 1 then press 1 once more to get the detailed results of your score.

how do they assign list # when a bunch of ppl get the same score?? Cause i see some with 98.666 list # 480, and i also have score 98.666 but a list # of 440??

Should be the date they got your application.

primomjr thanks for that i believed you, anyway my list # is 186 with a score of 100% not bad, i guess another year wait. thank you

Edited by Dan05979

Should be the date they got your application.

Supposedly it's not. It's the last five digits of your SS#. There are two methods used and I'm not sure which DCAS used for this exam. One is to randomly pick five numbers and see how the last five digits of the each applicant's SS# compares. A perfect match is the lowest number (higher up) up the tied lot to be listed. And then it's further broken down, though I'm not entire sure how they use each of the five digits. The second method is to use those same five digits and list in numerical order according to ascension. So applicant John Doe is xxx-x4-5493 and applicant David Smith is xxx-x2-9384. Both have equal scores of 97.333, but David Smith would have a lower list number over John Doe.

If someone has legitimate proof of it being the date filed, I'd like to see that. What I have relayed comes from someone within the HR department at the TA whom I know well, and this person works extensively with DCAS and has since DCAS went under another name.

I listed relatively low (#381), and I filed four days before the filing period ended. Still, the first of the last five digits of my SS# is low, so perhaps that helped.

If someone has the exact answer per DCAS standards, please let us all know. Thanks.

I called just now,and passed it. My score on this exam was 88% and my list# is 8678. This exams was too easy, but I got a long way to go for them to call me. All the best to all who passed it.B)

Does this mean that you have to wait for 480 people before they get to you? :eek:

He is going to be a C/R soon thats means he be in one of the first 4 O/C classes.

He is going to be a C/R soon thats means he be in one of the first 4 O/C classes.

Looks like I'll finally get to work with you :cool: Do we got lineup partner? B):cool:

Hey

I see a lot of people got realy good list #'s thats great. Im a little jealous lol. What does everyone think maybe 2 years for me? list # 2051

Ok just checked my results.....list number 75 out 4xx(not sure exactly) conductor promotion

Hey

I see a lot of people got realy good list #'s thats great. Im a little jealous lol. What does everyone think maybe 2 years for me? list # 2051

So you're the first one on this forum to get the list number and probably the last on this forum to be called. B)

Just joking with ya bud. Keep your head up. :tup:

Just checked mine and my list # is 325 with a 98.666 score

mmmm Now I'm really wondering how the hell do they do the tie breakers, I got 98.666 and I got 481 yet I filed on the first day.