Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i didn`t get anything yeat do u think if i call dcas i can get an answer on the conductor 8094 exam i took in december if so what`s there phone number

Call 212-669-1357, Press 2 then enter your social security number when prompted, then press 1, then enter 8094 when prompted then press 1 then press 1 once more to get the detailed results of your score.

Should be the date they got your application.

Supposedly it's not. It's the last five digits of your SS#. There are two methods used and I'm not sure which DCAS used for this exam. One is to randomly pick five numbers and see how the last five digits of the each applicant's SS# compares. A perfect match is the lowest number (higher up) up the tied lot to be listed. And then it's further broken down, though I'm not entire sure how they use each of the five digits. The second method is to use those same five digits and list in numerical order according to ascension. So applicant John Doe is xxx-x4-5493 and applicant David Smith is xxx-x2-9384. Both have equal scores of 97.333, but David Smith would have a lower list number over John Doe.

If someone has legitimate proof of it being the date filed, I'd like to see that. What I have relayed comes from someone within the HR department at the TA whom I know well, and this person works extensively with DCAS and has since DCAS went under another name.

I listed relatively low (#381), and I filed four days before the filing period ended. Still, the first of the last five digits of my SS# is low, so perhaps that helped.

If someone has the exact answer per DCAS standards, please let us all know. Thanks.

Hey

I see a lot of people got realy good list #'s thats great. Im a little jealous lol. What does everyone think maybe 2 years for me? list # 2051

So you're the first one on this forum to get the list number and probably the last on this forum to be called. B)

Just joking with ya bud. Keep your head up. :tup:

Archived