What is your favorite fast food chain & cheap diner to eat?

Shortline Bus

Fast Food : Wendys & White Castle

Chicken Joint : Popeyes & KFC

Diners : The Olympic Diner @ Delancey & Essex Street, ate there with a friend recently and holy moly, lots of food for such a little price!

Resturants : Red Lobster, Applebees, Ruby Tuesday & The Apollo Resturant right off the Willamsburg Bridge. One of the best places in my opinion.

Burgers: McDs, BK, Wendys

Chicken: Usually sandwiches from Wendys or McDs

Pizza: Pizza Hut via Target

Subs: Usually Subway

Buffet: There's a place in Dover or I'll grab something from Shop-Rite's buffet

Breakfast: Dunkin Donuts

There used to be a Denny's near me, but it didn't do much business with a diner nearby that has a liquor selection.

One of my favorite things to do is go shopping at the mall, and get junky fast food in the food court. I only do it once every few months since it's a bit of a vice of mine.

I love Taco Bell for my mall fix.

And I agree with Pablo, Joe's Bestburger is the best burger place I have ever been to. I hate that it's in Flushing, but it's right in front of the bus stop to go back home.

Applebee's is all right, it's mediocre, and I will punch the guy who takes me on a first date there...but I'll eat there.

I absolutely LOVE eating anywhere on City Island. To me, it's so romantic to get off at the first stop on the Bx29 and then walk down the avenue on a summer evening...

Heard about that place from a friend. Said it was really good. Now I must check it out for myself.

I ate that too and the food is excellent. For about $50 you can feed about 2-3 people for dinner depending on order which for a Manhattan based diner is not a bad price. Their BBQ chicken is MMM Good:tup::cool:

FYI. Does Dallas BBQ still offer a the lunch time special of 2 full Chicken meals for S10.00 monday-fridays? That a good baragin.

Heard about that place from a friend. Said it was really good. Now I must check it out for myself.
Eating at Dallas BBQ with DOB2RTO is even better, this guy makes anything better lol

And I agree with Pablo, Joe's Bestburger is the best burger place I have ever been to.

Next time that we hang out I'll take you to "Paul's Da Place" in the East Village, that place has the best burgers in the whole world.

DAYUMM! now when I go out today im gonna be stuffing my face because this list got me hungry! lol as for me most places I've been to/eaten:

McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Arbys, Applebee's, Ponderosa, Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut, Subway, Quizno's, Long John Silvers/A&W Hot Dogs (yea we got those all in one lol), we got this place called Essie's Original Hot Dogs if you ever been to Pittsburgh its home of the "O" Fries....another Pittsburgh place Primanti Brothers they got your favorite sandwich but get this...it comes with Fries and coleslaw all in one sandwich and its damn good too! more places...T.G.I Friday, Sbarro the Italian Eatery, Jimmy Johns, Hooks Fish and Chicken, popeyes, KFC and I know i got more cant think of them now lol

DAYUMM! now when I go out today im gonna be stuffing my face because this list got me hungry! lol as for me most places I've been to/eaten:

McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Arbys, Applebee's, Ponderosa, Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut, Subway, Quizno's, Long John Silvers/A&W Hot Dogs (yea we got those all in one lol), we got this place called Essie's Original Hot Dogs if you ever been to Pittsburgh its home of the "O" Fries....another Pittsburgh place Primanti Brothers they got your favorite sandwich but get this...it comes with Fries and coleslaw all in one sandwich and its damn good too! more places...T.G.I Friday, Sbarro the Italian Eatery, Jimmy Johns, Hooks Fish and Chicken, popeyes, KFC and I know i got more cant think of them now lol

I did eat at Essie(1x)and their hot dogs are great. Change of pace from the NYC 'preium" hot dog/deli resturants lol.:cool: This was when my brother and I went to nearby Cleveland for weekend trip mainly to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame around 4-5 years ago. Stopped in Pitt as 'extended rest stop' and enjoyed visiting Pitssburgh.:cool: We tried to also see a Pirates game at then new PNC Park but game started at 1pm and we go into town around 2pm.:)

Applebee's is all right, it's mediocre, and I will punch the guy who takes me on a first date there...but I'll eat there.

Abusive aren't we. Be nice, as some guys like rough young women. Might turn on some nut-jobs on the board, or lurking the board........

I absolutely LOVE eating anywhere on City Island. To me, it's so romantic to get off at the first stop on the Bx29 and then walk down the avenue on a summer evening...

I drive down the Avenue on a summer evening, since I got my bus size automobile. City Island is a place to go for a first date, granted one has the money to do so. It is expensive, but that is where I take my dates too. Lobster House........

Abusive aren't we. Be nice, as some guys like rough young women. Might turn on some nut-jobs on the board, or lurking the board........

Just dumped a nut job, so surprise me. =P

Next topic, I really do wanna go to Hooters at some point in my life...

Hooters is over-rated, unless I went on the day all the waitresses with big hooters had the day off. -_-

I think Rokusix & others there at least '3' Hooters in NYC metro area.

1)Midtown-7th Avenue (i think between 53and 54th St.)

2)Leviittown/Uniondale, LI-Hempstead Turnpike near Nassau Colseuim.

3)Paramus, NJ-Route 17 South not far from Garden State plaza.

Archived