Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am from different test. Just being nosey In here and help if I can....

Well the union keeps telling us we are waiting on new people not sure if its your class

Hope so.

Well the union keeps telling us we are waiting on new people not sure if its your class

Trife,

When u first got to Yukon, were there overnight runs available?

I believe "trife86" was 1

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

He is from a different test.

He is from a different test.

Sorry my mistake then

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

You have to wait 5 years if u don't pass the 10 day training

Don't think about the wait for applying again man just take the weekend to get your mind focused on Monday to qualify

Damn I am sorry Young. I know the feeling, Manhattan is NOT easy to drive in. It's like Manhattan is a place you have to learn. 

Yes you will be getting 2 Superintendents on Monday at Zerega Avenue. Now you have the weekend to think about what you did wrong, and honestly, you should be ok. 

You will most likely be driving on the expressway on Monday, and you will have to make a couple tight turns here and there.

I Am not sure if you are going to the same route as I did on Day 10, but honestly, there is one turn, which is after a bus stop, and before you go into the expressway. It is tight. If you get that right turn, make sure you are either 4 feet from the curb while making the turn, or better yet, do a hook turn on it. The Hook turn is very vital for buses in the city. 

Only thing is, having 2 superintendents is definitely more pressure. Also...don't cross any red lights! Automatic failure. My classmate did everything right but crossed a red light, and he failed. Hope this helps to anyone taking Day 10! May God be with you, and you will be alright.  Good luck to you all!

5 years. but just keep your mind focused on Monday, you can do it. Apply what you learned. Relax this weekend, get some rest. 

Thanks. I appreciate the words of advice. As far as the route/course on Monday, the instructor I had yesterday said that it will be out of Zerega with some highway driving. So in addition to applying everything I've learned, I'm also going to watch out for that one turn in which I'll make sure I hook it.

As far as applying again, in addition to taking exam 2613, I also took exam 3101 (MaBSTOA) and 4600 (TA). Therefore, if this does not work out, when they call me for exams 3101 or 4600, I was simply going to ask them to put me on the bottom of the list, since I have to wait 5 years. Good/bad idea?

In addition, I also took the track worker exam (3600) as well, which I don't think has anything to do with this...

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Thanks. I appreciate the words of advice. As far as the route/course on Monday, the instructor I had yesterday said that it will be out of Zerega with some highway driving. So in addition to applying everything I've learned, I'm also going to watch out for that one turn in which I'll make sure I hook it.

As far as applying again, in addition to taking exam 2613, I also took exam 3101 (MaBSTOA) and 4600 (TA). Therefore, if this does not work out, when they call me for exams 3101 or 4600, I was simply going to ask them to put me on the bottom of the list, since I have to wait 5 years. Good/bad idea?

In addition, I also took the track worker exam (3600) as well, which I don't think has anything to do with this...

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Well don't ask to be put on the bottom of thr list, just when they call u have your # temp withdrawn until sufficent time has elapsed then have it reinstated.

Hope so.

Trife,

When u first got to Yukon, were there overnight runs available?

Nope only pm work but not overnight. Overnight some people love it understanding is you actually need a little seniority for it.

There's usually only pm stuff out there for newbies. Like 2or3pm Starr and run till like midnight or 1am.

That's what most of my classmates got at least. I'm extra list.

Monday is.

What happens Monday and on for us wannabemta? I'm already in. RTS training on Monday for me then we heading over to Zerega? When will we pick depots? Do paperwork?

U report to Zerega at 7am.

U will do nonstop paperwork....

Health insurance

Meet with union guys (and they'll tell u they got u protected....that's a lie. You're under zerega for Ur first yr....After that u belong to the union)

Then u will take lunch.

U come back to a lady introducing extra workers comp.

Then u watch more boring and outdated videos about TA

U get measured for your uniforms.

Then about 2:30 (mind u, u leave at 3) u pick your depots.....get ready for disappointment.

My motto is no expectations, no disappointments...so I was indifferent on MTV.

U report to Zerega at 7am.

U will do nonstop paperwork....

Health insurance

Meet with union guys (and they'll tell u they got u protected....that's a lie. You're under zerega for Ur first yr....After that u belong to the union)

Then u will take lunch.

U come back to a lady introducing extra workers comp.

Then u watch more boring and outdated videos about TA

U get measured for your uniforms.

Then about 2:30 (mind u, u leave at 3) u pick your depots.....get ready for disappointment.

My motto is no expectations, no disappointments...so I was indifferent on MTV.

I guess that's our Tuesday...bc Monday we all starting in Jamaica for RTS.

U driving with a senior guy now?

I guess that's our Tuesday...bc Monday we all starting in Jamaica for RTS.

U driving with a senior guy now?

Yea that's tues.

Monday jus sit your ass in the rts and enjoy one day off your probation, your last day to do nothing.

I did nothing days 8 9 and 10. Just got to kno my other classmates.

U might get bus 5145

Yea that's tues.

Monday jus sit your ass in the rts and enjoy one day off your probation, your last day to do nothing.

I did nothing days 8 9 and 10. Just got to kno my other classmates.

U might get bus 5145

I qualified day 9 around lunchtime..then got put on an RTS for a little while..drove for 15 min and that was it. Those that qualified day 7 road the RTS all day 8 and 9

So while in the 7-day training session my instructor (whose name I am going to keep anonymous) let us borrow a booklet to look at with a lot of valuable information. Before giving the book back to him, I was able to scan all of the pages, not only for myself to look at, but also for those going in on 2/24 or later as well:

t6uzgg.jpg

155jxh1.jpg

1234fsw.jpg

10ye2b4.jpg

x28lg2.jpg

2dtzlgj.jpg

2vn4zk4.jpg

2m7dgxv.jpg

28lfcr7.jpg

23u8ks7.jpg

244wgtc.jpg

sl70ie.jpg

2dt3sw0.jpg

svt6cp.jpg

30bfuq8.jpg

o02c0z.jpg

(Hint: Memorize the last two, cause you will be doing a pre-trip inspection on days 4 and 7, whether you have the license or not.)

Any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Archived