Greetings and Salutations from RTOMan!!

RTOMan

Hello everybody i have been posting on sites for a few years but i really didnt know of this site, until a few days ago(im not on the computer much due to the fact that working for RTO can just drain you sometimes) looking forward to some nice good hearted rail talk from time to time.

Me like Pelham Bay Dave work for NYC Transit as a Train Operator been a Train Operator for 6 Years.

Actually did a half a trip with Dave when i was still a extra extra rookie Train Operator and he was still a Conductor when i was in the A div hes a great guy just like his pops Poppa Foster.

Came down here with the first Open Competitve Test in 2001, love the job and its very exciting beacuse every day every trip is different.

I was in the A div for 5 and a Half Years now i came over to the "other side of town" to see for myself whats the B Div is Like needless to say im enjoying it!

Well good to be hear and look forward to chatting with you all any body has a question or two about theJ ob Feel free to ask will try to help any way i can.

Be well Everybody, RTOMan.

Railman is that you? If so, did Dave get you here? I did ask him if he thought you would join this site, and did ask him to try to get you over here. This is a good site for level headed employees, to answer questions.

Harry, you got another one!

Railman is that you? If so, did Dave get you here? I did ask him if he thought you would join this site, and did ask him to try to get you over here. This is a good site for level headed employees, to answer questions.

Yep its me!! :D:):):D

Sometimes a little "civility" in ones life helps you know?

Yep its me!! :D:):):D

Sometimes a little "civility" in ones life helps you know?

That is why I am here. Glad to have you on board. I know Harry is too. As I told Dave when I asked him to join here, Harry would like more MTA employees here. Best thing about this site is, everyone acts more adult like here. Even the youngest ones. We do have our fun also.

Enjoy your time here.

Welcome RTO Oh great you and RM are both here and after sitting in CBTC class all week I feel like I need to call RCC Rail Control center before saying RM. Well instead of the saing "There goes the railroad" well there goes the message board.

Welcome RTO and N/E its great not to be the only T/O on this board.

Archived