Busfanning in Brooklyn

bveguy

So, it was a s**t day for me. I went biking with my SLR for some bus pictures... I had a fight with 2 B/Os, because I was taking pictures. Isn't that ridiculous?

I mentioned Section 1050.9c to them, without explaining, since they're transit workers and should know their own rules. One replied to me with "This is New York. It doesn't work that way." = what a dumba**. How many Metropolitan Transportation Authorities are there in this world? To me, they shoulda had someone tell them before they even test for the job that there are many transit fans in the world, and will be taking pictures of buses and trains... All this is BS.

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

And lastly, this is one of the 2 B/Os I had a fight with... The other picture I deleted since it came out bad anyways...

IMG_3079.jpg

Nice X27 pic

Thanks!

Nice photos and nice catch on C40LF 988! That bus still has the Opimics sticker on it from 2005.

Thanks! I never planned on taking a picture of it. Luckily I did B)

Rule 1050.9© regarding photography only applies on NYC Transit property, such as subway stations or certain bus terminals. On the street, you're free to take photos of anything you want, and there isn't anything that people can do to stop you.

Wow, I'm stupid. I shoulda mentioned that to the B/Os. Thanks for the tip.

Great shots!

Thanks!

Nice Pic and you cant say FIGHT with 2 B/os u mean argument. Fight would be using your hands or sumin

Thanks! I guess I should call it an argument.

lol nice picz but the ta is crzy

Thanks! You sure got that one right :tup:

Rule 1050.9© regarding photography only applies on NYC Transit property, such as subway stations or certain bus terminals. On the street, you're free to take photos of anything you want, and there isn't anything that people can do to stop you.

Nothing stopping them from punching you in the face and taking your camera either. :( You should always know when to back down.

Archived