KFC or Popeyes? You decide!

mass production

I gotta give the nod to Popeyes.

Both chains make great chicken, but Popeyes biscuits and red beans and rice are off the hook.

........theres also a Popeyes 2 minutes from my house too, lol.

It's true about the biscuits, and the red beans and rice from Popeyes!!! It really does goes together with the meal.:tup:

Both are equally bad. There is no such thing as "healthy" fried chicken.

Thats your opinion. I personally think Popeyes isnt bad,I always loved there food,thats just my opinion,were all allowed to have an opinion.

and yes fried chicken is not healthy,and I never said it was healthy,what I meant by healthy is the ingredients they use for all there foods

Check the nutritional facts yourself:

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition_sept09.pdf

http://www.popeyes.com/nutrition.pdf

KFC's chicken is lower in cholesterol, sodium and generally has less calories than Popeye's. That is a fact, not opinion.

Good lord, it was his own opinion. He even said that fried chicken wasnt healthy but you take it too far.....Dont twist opinions as facts.....

as for the topic, I'll take KFC

Popeyes> KFC

Don't eat the macaroni and cheese at KFC. It contains fake, processed cheese. It made me sick. As for their other dishes, the biscuits are dry. The chicken is tasteless (though I like their spicy chicken). The KFC Snacker is a bargain. However, Popeyes has tastier chicken.

Popeyes> KFC

Don't eat the macaroni and cheese at KFC. It contains fake, processed cheese. It made me sick. As for their other dishes, the biscuits are dry. The chicken is tasteless (though I like their spicy chicken). The KFC Snacker is a bargain. However, Popeyes has tastier chicken.

mm, my cousin did say that before. Although the only thing I eat at KFC is the Potato Wedges which are damn good and filling by itself. Popeye's fries is a gamble, some can be underfried, overfried or it doesnt taste right. My favorite Popeyes is at Newport Center Mall.

Good lord, it was his own opinion. He even said that fried chicken wasnt healthy but you take it too far.....Dont twist opinions as facts.....

as for the topic, I'll take KFC

Thank you!

Popeyes> KFC

wow,is it really fake!?

Archived