The Halloween Thread

Forest Glen

I think we can safely assume that 95% of the NYCTF community is too old to go trick or treating. However, I'm pretty sure that we still celebrate Halloween. Some of you may go to the parade in the Village. Others have sons/little brothers/nieces/etc that you'll take trick or treating. A few of you will give candy to trick or treaters. In this thread feel free to discuss anything related to Halloween-Jack O' Lanterns, costumes you wore as a child, or whatever.

Ive been Freddy Krueger for the past couple 0f years. Not sure what Ill be this year.

Ill wind up going as a Ghostbuster again..:tup::cool:

Very nice (Z)!! :tup::cool:

I still gotta go take my (2) kids trick or treating so I'll be going out the only way I know with my uniform/Michael (M)yers mask lol what can I say I'll mess with peeps I know that day and drive around in my (K)I(T)(T) with the mask on ,it's real fun seeing peoples expressions . ;)(K)<R>

hahahha,thats what I've been the past 2 years,Michael Myers. I'll probally go as him again,or maybe even a (MTA) eployee,I do have the vest

I'm only person I am afraid of Halloween. I only could type TOT, but I cannot say in real person.

One Halloween, I have to face my fear if I was going to join Amazing Race. Amazing Race also has traditon of custome and other event.

Cars and trucks must be careful because there might be TOTers in black custome.

The last time I went trick-or-treating was when I was either six or seven. Either way, it was a long time ago. I've gotten too old for it, but since this is my last year I'm legally still a kid, I decided to be a little festive. I'm going to spike my hair and put streaks of that spray hair coloring stuff in my hair (probably white, an homage to Todd Sweeney!) and maybe some face painting. Not to mention I have school this day!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I shall have many nightmares of this very image. Hmm I'm not sure if I'll dress up or not this year. It's been a while since I dressed up as anything other than a super hero.

The best Halloween costume to dress up in is yourself (in general). :P

Archived