Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Kate Upton? :) But yeah totally agreed. As for girls using their bodies to get some advantage, also agreed. Thanks for the peep show, but still not getting my work that I did.

Yes I was actually thinking about her. Other females who look better than Rihanna in my opinion are (not in any particular order):

Kate Upton

Bar Refaeli

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Lopez

Toni Braxton

There's more but I think that's good for now. :) Yeah I just take the peep show from a female and not do what she asked. In the end, It makes her look desperate.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About females, I'd take Beyonce over Rihanna ANY DAY, Beyonce is beautiful, and Rihanna isn't ugly, she is just REALLY overrated, especially w/guys fighting over her...

On another note, there is still fireworks going off in my neighborhood, it sounds like gunshots way too much (I'm used to the sound, there normally was a shooting at least every other week in the LES) and its keeping me awake... Idk how these ppl could do it especially since they most likely have work today smh....

I was w/my friend today at the Union Square station around noon waiting for the (L) to go to 1st Avenue, and just as the train was flying into the station, this guy pretended like he was about to jump in front of the train. I was shocked and angry. The guy had some type of mental issue b/c he kept pacing up and down the platform with a weird smile on his face and making weird movements, btw he wasn't homeless either...

And I was on the Q85 LTD about 20 minutes ago and around Springfield/140th, I see these two kids, a boy and a girl standing right in the middle of Springfield (not in the median, IN the street), the boy was holding the girl like he wanted them to get hit by the bus :o The B/O just waited for them to go back on the sidewalk (which only took a few seconds smh). Idk what that guy was thinking, but he shouldn't play a sick joke like that....

I don't understand why ppl act so dumb, they will not realize until something bad happens to them smh....

About females, I'd take Beyonce over Rihanna ANY DAY, Beyonce is beautiful, and Rihanna isn't ugly, she is just REALLY overrated, especially w/guys fighting over her...

Now Meagan Good has to be the most overrated woman of all time! You might say otherwise but in my opinion she's alright...

Edited by Jamaica Line

I find it dumb when contestants on Wheel of Fortune decide to solve the puzzle when there are only 1 or 2 letters left in the thing. How is that solving? 90% of the viewers at home already know what the answer is so the contestant minus well guess the remaining letter or letters if there's 2.

On the female discussion I find most celebrity females to be overrated. I prefer the females that grace the pages of the urban men's magazines. They generally have better figures.

I find it dumb when contestants on Wheel of Fortune decide to solve the puzzle when there are only 1 or 2 letters left in the thing. How is that solving? 90% of the viewers at home already know what the answer is so the contestant minus well guess the remaining letter or letters if there's 2.

It's not an issue of not knowing the answer. You get money for every letter you get right, so some of them fill in every single letter before solving, to maximize their winnings (Of course, if you land on "Lose a Turn" or "Bankrupt", then obviously your gamble didn't pay off.

Of course, if you land on "Lose a Turn" or "Bankrupt", then obviously your gamble didn't pay off.

When I used to watch WoF, I would LMAO at the greedy SOB's that would land on bankrupt.....

like, good for ya, ya bastard.....

On the female discussion I find most celebrity females to be

overrated. I prefer the females that grace the pages of the urban men's magazines. They generally have better figures.

urban models are a limited breed of celebrity - they're urban celebrities that graduated from the status of "hood model".....

just look on worldstarhiphop's xxx section for damn good examples of what I'm sayin - any female w/ fat in the right places curves & a wad of makeup passes for a urban model nowadays.... there's a HUGE difference between what passes for actual models w/i the euro standard of beauty & what passes for a model type chick in the "urban" setting/realm..... contrary to popular belief though, don't think for a second all those urban model chicks are all natural.....

All in all, I get what you're saying, but I prefer "homegrown" chicks (not no dam hood model, b/c 100% of em to me look ratchet as all hell, but more "around the way" chicks).... too many celebs & "urban models" are fake as f***....

urban models are a limited breed of celebrity - they're urban celebrities that graduated from the status of "hood model".....

just look on worldstarhiphop's xxx section for damn good examples of what I'm sayin - any female w/ fat in the right places curves & a wad of makeup passes for a urban model nowadays.... there's a HUGE difference between what passes for actual models w/i the euro standard of beauty & what passes for a model type chick in the "urban" setting/realm..... contrary to popular belief though, don't think for a second all those urban model chicks are all natural.....

All in all, I get what you're saying, but I prefer "homegrown" chicks (not no dam hood model, b/c 100% of em to me look ratchet as all hell, but more "around the way" chicks).... too many celebs & "urban models" are fake as f***....

Exactly! Good example on WSHH site. That's the problem. Loads of "models" ( I use that term loosely ) On that site if you noticed either the chicks there have a set of fake boobs or their ass has implants. Sometimes even both... In this society, People have forgotten that true physical beauty is naturalness. Now a days, Chicks what to "impress" with fake boobs and fake ass and on top of that, They put on make-up that make them look like clowns...

It's a damn shame what modeling has become. Then again, As I always say: That's society for you... Unfortunatley, You aren't going to find Marilyn Monroe type chicks anymore....

Lol, agreed about enjoying seeing a person land on bankrupt on WoF for being too greedy. As for the 'solve the puzzle', not a big deal. It's like 'is that your final answer' to an obvious question.

Because of the heat I have to take the dog on longer walks in the mornings and short ones in the afternoons. As a night person, this is really screwing up my sleeping patterns. I usually sleep at 3am and get up around 11am. But now as I have to get up at 7am, I find it hard to get back to sleep and when I wake up it's already 3pm.

Exactly! Good example on WSHH site. That's the problem. Loads of "models" ( I use that term loosely ) On that site if you noticed either the chicks there have a set of fake boobs or their ass has implants. Sometimes even both... In this society, People have forgotten that true physical beauty is naturalness. Now a days, Chicks what to "impress" with fake boobs and fake ass and on top of that, They put on make-up that make them look like clowns...

It's a damn shame what modeling has become. Then again, As I always say: That's society for you... Unfortunatley, You aren't going to find Marilyn Monroe type chicks anymore....

Just like fat became the new thick in the last decade & a half or so, for the '010's, fake is now the new real..... thanks large in part to nikki mirage.....

Today's "urban models" are sending the wrong messages to today's teenage girls (on a multitude of things, but I'll just focus on the) OD-ing on the falsifying of their physical beauty - just like their mothers sent them the wrong message when they had them during their teenage years.... these urban models don't know how to be marilyn monroe's because their mothers were too busy being janet jacme's on the low.....

(feministic ideologies sold separately.....)

I only mentioned the physical (beauty) aspect there for a reason......

As the saying goes, beauty is only skin deep - and a LOT of these urban models got phucked up attitudes behind their fake (there goes that word again) humility/classiness/lady-like demeanor...

...or as it's currently referred to as being - "all grown & sexy".....

I direct you to any of these {insert city or state here}housewives shows for a clear example of that !!

Man, I don't know what's up with my sleeping patterns lately. Last night, I slept for 14 hours, and this night, I literally couldn't sleep at all. Now I feel tired, but I physically can't sleep. :wacko:

..... As a night person, this is really screwing up my sleeping patterns. I usually sleep at 3am and get up around 11am. But now as I have to get up at 7am, I find it hard to get back to sleep and when I wake up it's already 3pm.

Insomnia is a mother, lemme tell ya......

I feel more "refreshed" when I take power naps (or w/e ya wanna call em) than when I sleep for 8+ hours......

Lol, agreed about enjoying seeing a person land on bankrupt on WoF for being too greedy. As for the 'solve the puzzle', not a big deal. It's like 'is that your final answer' to an obvious question.
What sickens me is when the "winner" who actually makes it to the bonus round doesn't solve the last puzzle and loses the $100K prize. Once Pat opens up the envelope and closes it quickly, you know what the player lost. This happens from time to time.

On another note, what I like about WoF is when one of the contestants incorrectly "solves" the puzzle, Pat replies "That is not correct, I'm so sorry" or the like. :P

Just like fat became the new thick in the last decade & a half or so, for the '010's, fake is now the new real..... thanks large in part to nikki mirage.....

Today's "urban models" are sending the wrong messages to today's teenage girls (on a multitude of things, but I'll just focus on the) OD-ing on the falsifying of their physical beauty - just like their mothers sent them the wrong message when they had them during their teenage years.... these urban models don't know how to be marilyn monroe's because their mothers were too busy being janet jacme's on the low.....

As the saying goes, beauty is only skin deep - and a LOT of these urban models got phucked up attitudes behind their fake (there goes that word again) humility/classiness/lady-like demeanor...

I direct you to any of these {insert city or state here}housewives shows for a clear example of that !!

That's all very true. LOL at your "Nikki Mirage" Comment. She's fake as well body wise..... The songs she make are far from my taste in music (but that's another topic)

I hate it when these chicks out here think they are "Grown and sexy" when they are far from it... I also hate it when these chicks who "model" have bad attitudes... That's because they think they top crap with their fake body....

These "models" are most likey the chicks you see at night clubs too. Them and their friends.... then it goes to that convo we had about a week ago... It's somewhat of a cycle if you think about it... Good example on the Housewives "show"

What sickens me is when the "winner" who actually makes it to the bonus round doesn't solve the last puzzle and loses the $100K prize. Once Pat opens up the envelope and closes it quickly, you know what the player lost. This happens from time to time.

On another note, what I like about WoF is when one of the contestants incorrectly "solves" the puzzle, Pat replies "That is not correct, I'm so sorry" or the like. :P

Always funnier when the contestant is on the 'obnoxious'/overeager side. Man, it's been years since I saw either of those shows. with cable and the dvr, I always forget about Wof. Same goes for tPiR.

My favorite music is trance/techno/whatever, as long as it's from around the late 1990s to early 2000s. If you play dubstep near me I will go out of my way to smack the color from your hair and break your MP3 player in my fists. Similar sentiments with whatever crap they pump through what was K-Rock (92.3 FM, was a rock station until I finally got into older rock... and then it became a "look at us we play slightly older music" Top 40 station), Z100, Power 105.1, Hot 97... and even KTU. I remember a decade ago KTU played a healthy mix of dance remixes and '80s joints and then thought, "let's play crappy pop instead of stuff that actually sounds good."

Every song today sounds the same. "Look at me, I'm partying it up when 10% of the country is out of work and struggling." "I want to **** a girl and then leave her, 44" rims on every car I own, I smoke grass clippings when I trim my hedges." Hell, I could autotune me gargling Listerine and it'd sound better than what's on the airwaves anymore. What the f[]ck is this? Did the quality of entertainment go down after 9/11 as well?

Lmaoo "Nikki Mirage"! I agree, the media has put lots of pressure on girls nowadays to look a certain way so that they are attractive, and they don't appreciate their bodies, etc. Its sad really, but its also the same for boys too...

Btw how do all of you feel about piercings? I have 3 (both ears; got the right one today and the left one in December) and snake eyes (tip of my tongue, got today as well, can't eat solid foods for a while -.-)

Lmaoo "Nikki Mirage"! I agree, the media has put lots of pressure on girls nowadays to look a certain way so that they are attractive, and they don't appreciate their bodies, etc. Its sad really, but its also the same for boys too...

Btw how do all of you feel about piercings? I have 3 (both ears; got the right one today and the left one in December) and snake eyes (tip of my tongue, got today as well, can't eat solid foods for a while -.-)

I have a few friends who have spike gauges. They're of course the rockstar/heavy medal type. Spike gauges are pretty cool IMO. I remember when seeing anyone with gauges was a 'lil rare. Now not so much... Of course not everybody can pull it off...

There have been a couple of girls that said I'd look pretty good with earrings, but the fact that I have long eyelashes and high cheekbones won't add up too well...

But I wonder who started the black males with earrings trend... I know it was during the 90s... I mean as a black teen myself, growing up in Flatbush, you'd find it normal to see another dude wearing earrings...

(damn, got me writing like B35 with the continues periods lol)

With that I'm off to bed...

Edited by Jamaica Line

I have a few friends who have spike gauges. They're of course the rockstar/heavy medal type. Spike gauges are pretty cool IMO. I remember when seeing anyone with gauges was a 'lil rare. Now not so much... Of course not everybody can pull it off...

There have been a couple of girls that said I'd look pretty good with earrings, but the fact that I have long eyelashes and high cheekbones won't add up too well...

But I wonder who started the black males with earrings trend... I know it was during the 90s... I mean as a black teen myself, growing up in Flatbush, you'd find it normal to see another dude wearing earrings...

Gauges are cool, but some ppl OD and get really big ones, I was thinking of gauging my ears to a small gauge size lol, idk how it would look on me lol...

And growing up a lot of my black guy friends had earrings too, and I see a lot of guys with them on the (E) and the Q85, its kind of interesting... I've gotten pretty used to seeing dudes w/earrings and such, its pretty normal and you should try getting one ear pierced and see how it looks, and if you don't like it, you can always take the earring out and the hole will close, I didn't think that I would look good w/one at first, but after I got it, girls thought it was cute, doesn't hurt to take a risk! lol :D

Did the quality of entertainment go down after 9/11 as well?

Music, Movies, Sports, etc.... Yes, entertainment value/quality has declined drastically.....

It's gotten so bad, little kids are CLOWNED by other kids for playing with toys.... Imagine that.

It's all about video games for these kids now !

Way I always look at it, to each his own.... I never been much of a trend follower anyway.......

I'm personally not gonna mar my body w/ tat's, brandings (which no one really does anymore), & piercings.....

- Not sure who started it, but it was around the time nzzzz's started puttin parts in their eyebrows...

classic bar couplet by Jay':

I seen the same shit happen to Caine, three cuts in your eyebrow tryna wild out...

The game is ours, will never foul out - Y'all just better hope we gracefully bow out....

* caine, from menace II society... who had cuts in his eyebrows...

- The ellipses ("continuous periods") was a habit I picked up ever since I've pretty much been on the internet... Someone else a couple months ago (through PM) asked why I use ellipses... one of the main reason is for spacing purposes; makes it easier to tell when a statement is being ended & another is beginning.... as opposed to just the one period you don't really notice if you're speed reading (which I do quite a bit)..... Another reason is, since I used to drop lyrics on rap battle sites, I would always use ellipses after every bar..... On actual paper, I don't write using ellipses though.....

Edited by B35 via Church

That's all very true. LOL at your "Nikki Mirage" Comment. She's fake as well body wise..... The songs she make are far from my taste in music (but that's another topic)

I hate it when these chicks out here think they are "Grown and sexy" when they are far from it...

I also hate it when these chicks who "model" have bad attitudes... That's because they think they top crap with their fake body....

These "models" are most likey the chicks you see at night clubs too. Them and their friends.... then it goes to that convo we had about a week ago... It's somewhat of a cycle if you think about it... Good example on the Housewives "show"

I was gonna say in my last reply, "grown & sexy" is hoodrat code for up & coming bitch....

Don't know of one chick on that tip that doesn't have an overbearing, "boss bitch" attitude.....

Lol.... yup, those type of broads frequent night clubs..... Broke hoes frequent night clubs.....

What does that say about a lot of these urban models......

(which is another misconception.... these chicks are not earning bank.... the single ones have MULTIPLE nzzzz's trickin on them [sometimes women too] & the ones in a relationship have they man buyin all that designer stuff you see them flaunting around.....)

...and don't buy into that * I'm comfortable, I'm livin lavishly & worry free * demeanor from these types of chicks (it's nothin more than a coping mechanism), b/c the truth is the direct OPPOSITE.... They are bordering on broke status, miserable, and often need attention (and alcohol) to get by.... Once their looks fade and/or feel like they hit rock bottom (in laymen's, meaning, no one's hiring their asses for shoots anymore), THEN they bust a 180 & start gettin all wisdomatic & outspoken..... On that tip, do I even have to mention karinne steffans (superhead) & montana deleon......

How many urban models are world renowned after they fall off !?!?!?!

Edited by B35 via Church

I was gonna say in my last reply, "grown & sexy" is hoodrat code for up & coming bitch....

Don't know of one chick on that tip that doesn't have an overbearing, "boss bitch" attitude.....

Lol.... yup, those type of broads frequent night clubs..... Broke hoes frequent night clubs.....

What does that say about a lot of these urban models......

(which is another misconception.... these chicks are not earning bank.... the single ones have MULTIPLE nzzzz's trickin on them [sometimes women too] & the ones in a relationship have they man buyin all that designer stuff you see them flaunting around.....)

...and don't buy into that * I'm comfortable, I'm livin lavishly & worry free * demeanor from these types of chicks (it's nothin more than a coping mechanism), b/c the truth is the direct OPPOSITE.... They are bordering on broke status, miserable, and often need attention (and alcohol) to get by.... Once their looks fade and/or feel like they hit rock bottom, THEN they bust a 180 & start gettin all wisdomatic & outspoken..... Do I even have to mention karinne steffans (superhead) & montana deleon......

How many urban models are world renowned after they fall off !?!?!?!

True. Just about every chick has that "boss bitch" attitude. However it depends on the chick if she brings out that attitude often or not...

Lol at your "Broke hoes comment" Yep. If you've noticed, Urban "models" never go to the clubs alone. Hence why they usually call it "girls night out".... They let the other broads or dude spend at the clubs for them...

Don't even get me started on Karinne Steffans... She's the very example of broke hoe.... wasn't too long ago she started to change... Chicks don't realize what they do wrong until it's too late. To be honest, I stop messing with chicks my age... I go for older chicks now. Chicks my age got a head full of air that needs bursting...

Oh, and to answer your last question: None. lol