Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate paying for Water:tdown:

So fine, don't pay for water. Do that for about two months and then run when they come to shut off your water. After they shut off your water, go get a 100 gallon tank and siphon off someone else's hose tap and then when they catch you doing that, run away when they come looking for you after you miss your court date and then you become a runaway felon.

Or...... you could just pay for the water B)

Hackintosh :P

I have a 4-page paper due tomorrow and I didn't start it yet (and I have no way to print it). I found out about it yesterday. -__-

This is so inconvenient, you don't spring things up like that out of nowhere, I'm ready to just use a ton of long quotes and a slightly bigger font, this is so sickening.

Anyways, I'm about to start it now. -_________________-

Hackintosh :P

I have a 4-page paper due tomorrow and I didn't start it yet (and I have no way to print it). I found out about it yesterday. -__-

This is so inconvenient, you don't spring things up like that out of nowhere, I'm ready to just use a ton of long quotes and a slightly bigger font, this is so sickening.

Anyways, I'm about to start it now. -_________________-

Yep. Hackintosh. On the same computer with Windows 7, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit and Windows XP :)

5 OSs B)

Use double spacing :P

example:

blather line 1

blather line 2

blather line 3

a 16pt font

Use Cliff Notes or wikipedia, change a few words, and print it at the Central Library (or any other library).

Ain't nothing like failing on account of plagarism, eh?

I got a new printer today

HP%20officejet6500A.JPG

I'm almost done with this "rhetorical analysis" on Cinderella of all things. :P

I think it's shaping up to be nice, considering I did no rough draft. I just have to add 2 sentences to the introduction, add another paragraph, then the summary and I'm finished.

To bad I have to now create a rough draft, I'll just hand write it in "colloquial English" and add a few scribbles and lines and voila. :)

I think this is the fastest paper I've ever done, I started at about 8 and took a bunch of breaks, everything just flowed out.

I'm almost done with this "rhetorical analysis" on Cinderella of all things. :P

I think it's shaping up to be nice, considering I did no rough draft. I just have to add 2 sentences to the introduction, add another paragraph, then the summary and I'm finished.

To bad I have to now create a rough draft, I'll just hand write it in "colloquial English" and add a few scribbles and lines and voila. :)

I think this is the fastest paper I've ever done, I started at about 8 and took a bunch of breaks, everything just flowed out.

All that, and this is what you've done B)

the.png

The Lover's Prayer

I once had a heart, and this is true,

but now it went from me to you.

Take care of it like I once had done,

for now you have two, and I have none.

If I go to Heaven, and you're not there,

I'll write your name on the golden stairs.

If you're not there by judgment day,

I'll know you went the other way.

I'll give the angels back their wings,

their golden harps and all their things.

And just to prove my love is true,

I'll go to hell to be with you!!

They have these very questions online, as long as you remember them [and get the right answer], the test itself should be easy. I had no problems with it. I just took my time to make sure I didn't mess anything up as it was 'too easy'.

For the road test: if it is based on SI, I recommend that one, as it was pretty easy and not as many traffic to deal with. My cousin didn't do to well when he had to take the test in Queens.

I took mines in Brooklyn,because I know the streets out here.

If I took the permit test in Queens (I did) does that mean the road test has to be in Queens?

I'd much rather prefer Long Island.

You could take anywhere....I know one person who took theirs up state NY(don't ask why)I took mines out in Spring Creek.

TO FG:when you went onto the adult website,did you play with yourself?