Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Then I hope your hungry lmao :P

Lmao why you bomb my shpooing cart? The duck never harmed anyone :P

O yes it did , Some old lady you stole it Tom so now I have to defend .... The People

O it's True :P cuz I have to and cuz your ducky logo must be destroyed and that's the bottom line .... RR4567 if you please (ATOM BOMB) twice on that pushcart and if you happen to see LRG's board then by all means

Dust to dust .... That boogie board Boooom

Dan your rig is next (RPG )

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd rather not.......I mean, it's okay if you're into that sort of thing, but I'm not :P:P

Hew you'd be suprised how many many people do that :eek: but that's not for me :P but since there's children probably reading this lets change the subject lmao

O yes it did , Some old lady you stole it Tom so now I have to defend .... The People

O it's True :P cuz I have to and cuz your ducky logo must be destroyed and that's the bottom line .... RR4567 if you please (ATOM BOMB) twice on that pushcart and if you happen to see LRG's board then by all means

Dust to dust .... That boogie board Boooom

Dan your rig is next (RPG )

I don't deserve a double bomb :P

Hew you'd be suprised how many many people do that :eek: but that's not for me :P but since there's children probably reading this lets change the subject lmao

fine :P

I don't deserve a double bomb :P

Fine, triple

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-_5GrHJtBT7de2lJRxUqxnhRYYr-FvWuD-aiw_XepsefNY3PN8A

bye bye :P

nuclear-explosion.jpg

"Damn, look at that."

Lmao why you bomb my shpooing cart? The duck never harmed anyone :P

Ewwwww :P

Had to respond to this.

You didn't know that? It's been that way for a while.

The T/O is only there to react to a situation immediately, something the train itself is not capable of doing (e.g. 12-9).

The computer can detect a 12-9. If you look in the software code, you'll find this

If(front_vibration_detect(large_mass)) Then

(accelerate_train_full)

Which is why the operator is there :P

New products I am trying:

Crush Lime Soda (Lime is on her own here without Lemon):

Crush-Lime-591-ml-PET.jpg

M & M Pretzel (These actually are pretty good):

MMs-Pretzel.jpg

AriZona Half Iced Tea And Half Mango (Very good):

arizona_half_iced_tea_and_half_mango.jpg

Claey's Lemon Drops (These are very good old fashioned hard lemon drops):

430201.jpg

Edited by EE Broadway Local

O it's True , A triple on the pushcRt has destroyed it for good so like

EE I will get some M&m s and enjoy them but I have reports that LRG s board some how survived so I need Black Ops on this Mission to destroy that board and Utica Ave while they are in the Area

I also need them to get that IED in place for Dans Volvo cuz he's talking smack about Bus Ops downmUnion Tpke and lol he will pay the price lol after the hit he is gonnA need A bus to get to the train station and I hope I'm in the Area for that.

O it's True , A triple on the pushcRt has destroyed it for good so like

EE I will get some M&m s and enjoy them but I have reports that LRG s board some how survived so I need Black Ops on this Mission to destroy that board and Utica Ave while they are in the Area

I also need them to get that IED in place for Dans Volvo cuz he's talking smack about Bus Ops downmUnion Tpke and lol he will pay the price lol after the hit he is gonnA need A bus to get to the train station and I hope I'm in the Area for that.

You get two, use them wisely:

I'm just getting in from work and just had the worse day ever...plus I lost my phone :mad:

I'd be effing pissed too. That's why I have my own hacked together lo-jack system. If I ever lose my phone, I have it rigged to remotely track down it's location via built-in GPS or by Wi-Fi and report back to me via SMS (text message) to a prepaid number I have specifically for that purpose. At $5/year to maintain the prepaid account, it's worth it. And then if I find someone has it, I kick their ass and take it back.