Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never set my foot in NYC at all EVER IN MY LIFE!!!!! :mad:

I only rode through NYC in a car passing to CT and MA. And last time I did that, the World Trade Centers were still standng! SMH...i need a life

Come down for the vintage bus rides...only thing though is that they don't run on weekends ;)

I have never set my foot in NYC at all EVER IN MY LIFE!!!!! :mad:

I only rode through NYC in a car passing to CT and MA. And last time I did that, the World Trade Centers were still standng! SMH...i need a life

I haven't set foot in Philly in 7.5 years. I've been to nearby counties recently (compared to 7 years). I've never seen the Comcast Building.

I haven't set foot in DC in 2 years, haven't set foot in Baltimore in 12 years (although we drove through it 2 years ago going to DC). I havent really set foot in The Bronx in like 9-10 years (and I'm from the county south of it, Queens). Idk the last time I set foot on Staten Island, if I ever have. I haven't set foot in Brooklyn since July, Manhattan since April.

It's like I'm not from NYC lol.

The only places I regularly go is Queens, Nassau + Suffolk (Long Island).

I have to research this statute regarding liability and negligence. There's no set limit but I spent 2 weeks on this project.

Wow 2 weeks is a lot. Liability & Negligence is a pretty interesting topic, I tend to be good at doing research papers but I know it'd be way harder in Law School though.

I wish you luck.

I'd be effing pissed too. That's why I have my own hacked together lo-jack system. If I ever lose my phone, I have it rigged to remotely track down it's location via built-in GPS or by Wi-Fi and report back to me via SMS (text message) to a prepaid number I have specifically for that purpose. At $5/year to maintain the prepaid account, it's worth it. And then if I find someone has it, I kick their ass and take it back.

That's awesome...I'm glad the phone I lost wasn't my "main" phone (it was the sidekick I lost, there wasn't nothing on it at all lol...literally). If I would've lost my main phone (my G1) I would've been pissed

I like Papa John's, but if I even look at a slice of pizza then my skin breaks out. I haven't eaten pizza in months.

Papa Johns wow smfh l0l. I hate then. For the price of there pizza it is not worth it. Its way to small. There is this pizza place I used to go to in Canarise, cant remember what its called tho. There pizza was pretty good

Papa Johns wow smfh l0l. I hate then. For the price of there pizza it is not worth it. Its way to small. There is this pizza place I used to go to in Canarise, cant remember what its called tho. There pizza was pretty good

Dunno what folks here thinks of Dominos, but I'll definitely eat their pies over Papa Johns anyday. Had a pie from Papa Johns and it tasted like crap.