Teachers Caught Naked

Dan05979

We'll just disagree then... it's not the end of the world...

But if it's one thing I want to point out... it's that... there's a difference b/w me sayin "it's looked upon as just a job".... and flat out saying "it's just a job" (which I never said)...

iono, maybe you didn't feel that way when you taught for your 7 years... but I would love to know how many teachers (hell, or even just a percentage) that started teaching whenever you did... that have taught just as long, or longer....

You just stated a multitude of reasons why there is a high turnover rate in that profession... I highly doubt that age has "nothing" to do with it, though.... I'm sorry, but if I was a high school student (or even a JHS student) with a 20/21 year old teacher (man or woman), I wouldn't take that person near as serious as I would an older teacher (say, in their 30's).... and from the looks of things, neither do a lot of these kids (although, there are many more reasons why kids act the way they do in the classroom in this generation of kids, compared to the 70's babies, and us 80's babies).....

The rest of your post, I'm not disputing.....

False

When I attended BMCC I took a Calculus 2 class. The teacher was a recent NYU graduate. He thoroughly explained the subject. I eventually got an A in the class. He was a mentor as well as a professor.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
False

When I attended BMCC I took a Calculus 2 class. The teacher was a recent NYU graduate. He thoroughly explained the subject. I eventually got an A in the class. He was a mentor as well as a professor.

lol... wtf....

You disproved nothing from what I stated in that quote, with your story there.

For starters, didn't know BMCC was a junior high school, or a high school....

Unless you really think college students are in the same dynamic as JHS/HS students.....

Still, when I took the class I was 20. My professor was 25-30. You can't make a generalization based on a few horny female teachers.

..and you can't juxtapose you being a 20 year old adult in college, with two high school teachers that taught high school students.... There's no correlation there....

I don't mind you sharing your story... but, what was the point you were trying to make with it... when it had little to do w/ what I said....

There's not much difference between 17-18 and 20. Younger teachers can relate to students better than older teachers since students can empathize with them. It's unfair to stigmatize every young female teacher because of the actions of a few.

I'm sure they can relate to said students... What I am saying is that some young teachers take it too far.... I'm not even talking on a sexual level (and yes, I know you didn't say that... I'm bringing it up for the sake of discussion), I'm talking about teachers acting like/coming across as one of the students.... teacher-student relationship != (or, should not equal) student-student relationship.....

Somewhere along the line, you're misconstruing what I'm sayin.... This has nothin to do w/ stigmatizing female teachers.... I'm not on here conveying that there's a problem with teachers being young & female b/c they'll all end up like these two....

The rubber room is the nickname amongst Dept of Ed employees for the place where Dept of Ed staff (mostly teachers) get sent to when they do something bad (hit a student, fight a student, sexually abuse a student, etc..etc..) while they wait for their disciplinary hearings to fire them which takes weeks/months to do so due to the UFT.

How long do they stay in the rubber room? Is it locked to prevent them from leaving or something :confused: ?

Sounds like a jail cell!

looks like the young teachers from madison involved in this affair, has become the butt of jokes on national tv. letterman and o' brien both spending time to this story lol. here this morning ny daily news to read it. (12/11/09)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/12/11/2009-12-11_the_real_class_clowns_conan__dave_have_a_blast_with_teachers_busted_for_canoodli.html

Does anybody know why they just didn't go to each other's houses? It isn't worth the stress of getting caught. And ugh! Public schools get so dirty!

its the thrill of the danger really...i mean why do people have sex in the work office? C'mon now there's nothing new about this whole "employees getting it on during the job" thing. It's supposed to be one big dangerous adventure to them. Sheesh...I wouldnt have had a problem with it in my previous employment situation. First time I ever had an attractive female boss.

Wow, this story sure stirred up a lot of attention... :cool:

- A

true. ever since the scandal involving a former seattle area teacher Mary Kay Letourneau getting pregenant with her then 13/14-year old male student 10-plus years ago and later marrying him that got infamous international news atttention the issue of female teachers getting into hot water for accused inapporiate sexual behavior has become a regular feature of tabolid news.:confused:

Mary Kay Letourneau is the cougar queen. I wish she was my teacher...kidding (sought of)

These two teachers are alot hotter then she was at the time. Plus, 13/14 is just too young, but had he been 16/17 I would have given the kid a high five.

I've read that as well as teaching Spanish, Mrs. Brito is also a dean at James Madison.

Not to be off topic, but i know personally that there is a large number of bi and lesbian women at james madison..... :eek:

- A

Archived