R32 (V)inny With Rollsign Knobs! + Fight With MTA Worker

Sea Beach

What a way to start off my Christmas,I caught the R32 (V) at 2nd Ave and not only that,one of the cars had Rollsign Knobs! You know what that means! :) BTW,I thought only the R32 on the (C) has them?

And before I share everything,I would just like to talk about a fight I had with an (MTA) worker at Lex/53rd. I was taking a pic of the (V) and she came out of no where and started screaming like a mad woman "NO PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! PUT THAT CAMERA AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!" She started to grab my arm as I was putting away the cam. I said to her "Dont put your hands on me,I have something to show you" I showed her the Photo Directive,she read and said "I dont care what this says,if you dont stop I am getting a cop on your ass!". I looked at her and I said "I have no time for you" as an (E) train was pulling in. I said to her "Merry Christmassssss!!!" and she said "It aint Merry for me!" and I got on the (E) train. Anyways,lets get to the stuff!

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

This is where the fight happened,you can see some of the workers standing nearby. I wouldve gotten a better shot but there was yellow tape there because they were painting

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Rollsign time! Some kid was playing with it to!

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

Other shots:

Forest Hills-71 Ave: (R)(V)

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Enjoy! :(

-(V)

Nice photos and videos.

Oh gosh, another fight with a station worker, that is the main reason I am not photographing the subways as much anymore. I feel really bad for you.

However, playing with the R-32 sign, oh-oh! :eek:

Looks like you had fun! :tup:

Ouch. Yet another station worker getting all 9/11 paranoid. I'm glad you stood your ground and showed her the photo directive, though. (Anyone have a link?) If I met her and if she acted like a jackass, I would've gone on the train and possibly say something sexually offensive to her.

Anyway, nice work and catch of the R32 (V). :tup:

Ouch. Yet another station worker getting all 9/11 paranoid. I'm glad you stood your ground and showed her the photo directive, though. (Anyone have a link?) If I met her and if she acted like a jackass, I would've gone on the train and possibly say something sexually offensive to her.

Id tottally contact the (MTA) if that was me. Especially using foul language and grabbing? Hell No.. She can go f88king have a nice christmas with no job.. No mean to say it as is, but harressing a passanger is truely a misemployee conduct!

Heres the URL to the detective: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2337/3544963391_7f1d30700c_b.jpg

And MTAs rules of conduct: http://mta.info/nyct/rules/rules.htm

Anyways Nice pixs!

Nice catch and pics!

About the R32s, I think there's only 2 in the system. Jamaica having one of those cars and Pitkin having the other.

Thanks! :)

ohhh,I see!

Nice photos and videos.

Oh gosh, another fight with a station worker, that is the main reason I am not photographing the subways as much anymore. I feel really bad for you.

However, playing with the R-32 sign, oh-oh! :eek:

Looks like you had fun! :tup:

Thanks! :(

Dont let these paranoid ignorant jerks stop you from taking pics! You take them all you want,just how I did!

lol yea. I wish I couldve gone up towards (D),(K),etc but it was way to far and my arm was tired

Slammin pics and you sure owned that MTA worker!

LOL,yup. I dont take shit from them nor' anyone!

She didnt even care I showed her the paper! She acted like it didnt even exist! She probaly realized she was wrong and didnt wanna start saying ohh,my bad.

LMFAO,wow

(S)(B)(V) feeling up A R32:tup: great Rollsign action ,To bad that <R> was blurry

Thanks! B)

sorry about that,train was moving too fast :confused:

great photos

Id tottally contact the (MTA) if that was me. Especially using foul language and grabbing? Hell No.. She can go f88king have a nice christmas with no job.. No mean to say it as is, but harressing a passanger is truely a misemployee conduct!

Heres the URL to the detective: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2337/3544963391_7f1d30700c_b.jpg

And MTAs rules of conduct: http://mta.info/nyct/rules/rules.htm

Anyways Nice pixs!

I wish I can but I dont know her name nor' her badge number!

Yeah Some Track/Repair Workers don't like to photographed while their working cause it makes them feel insecure. Great Pics.

wow just wow!

If I were you, I wouldn't have put my camera away. I would have been like:

Her: Put that away!!:mad:

Me: :takes out paper: It says here I can photograph. :takes like twenty more pics:

Her: I'm going to call the cops!!:mad:

Me: Go ahead, but it says here that I'm doing nothing wrong.

If I were you, I wouldn't have put my camera away. I would have been like:

Her: Put that away!!:mad:

Me: :takes out paper: It says here I can photograph. :takes like twenty more pics:

Her: I'm going to call the cops!!:mad:

Me: Go ahead, but it says here that I'm doing nothing wrong.

I know,I shouldve done that. But I didnt feel like fighting with her

You can still play with the rollsign, whether it has the handle or not. My friend once changed every car in an R42 by using his key. Every car had a different letter. He changed the roolsigns to (:P©(G)(J)(L)(M)(N)<Q>(W)(Z)

You cant play with any other train that has a rollsign since it dont have a knob! Even the R32,I dont think I was supposed to do that

They are NOT supposed to put their hands on you in anyway...

I know! I wish I has her badge number!

LEAVE THE ROLLSIGNS ALONE. IT IS A TRAIN AND NOT A TOY!!!

Relax,the little kid was playing with it too. Besides,I put it back on (V)

Wow! Great pics, which R32 car # has the knobs to turn the rollsign

Its in the 3428 set

You cant play with any other train that has a rollsign since it dont have a knob! Even the R32,I dont think I was supposed to do that

You can change any rollsign on any train....

...if you have the right key and happen to be a TA worker.

How many R32s are still on the (V) now?

Excellent picture, Sea Beach Vinny. It happened to me also, but not fight.

When I was making video guide to "How to use +Select Bus Service"

Not only station agent, even B/Os.

B/O: You cannot take of buses.

I was taking picture/video from public sidewalk.

Doesn't bus and subways, trains count as public area?

You guys need to get jobs in transit,then you might understand us a little more. It can be a pain when someone interferes with your lively hood. Especially frustrating is people messing with equipment, and even though it can be funny,it is not cool. Besides a police officer just might decide to lock you up for your trouble.

Archived