The Q38 - Before and After:

error46146

Before (taken yesterday):

DSCN0003-11.jpg

DSCN0004-6.jpg

And now, without further comment, I present to you the first known photos of the College Point Depot Orion 5 CNG on the Q38, taken today about an hour ago!

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0003-3.jpg

IMG_0005-4.jpg

IMG_0006-2.jpg

...and a bonus photo too:

IMG_0002-6.jpg

That's all for today; enjoy your day!

(S)ome of you's was ready for this CNG full circle preview;)

Nice catches from all of you's but (T)omorrow I'll be waving at these peeps from (L)efrak .

I really like the (B)efore and (A)fter ©oncept:tup:

Someone should start A special (T)hread on this ,It would be nice to see what everybody comes up with.;)(K)<R> (1);):cool:

Excellent pics. This is amazing. An ex-Bee Line Orion V, and then a CNG Orion V on the Q38. I never thought I'd see an Orion V CNG on my former home line again since the takeover of Triboro by the (MTA). And as for the Bee Line Orion V, I never thought that I'd see that at all on the Q38. Damn, I need to ride the Q38 again sometime soon! Does anyone know if the Q38 regularly runs Orion V CNGs and ex-BL Orion Vs?

thanks guys!

Your not going to see any of the Bee Line O5's on the 38 anymore they are gone for good now the Q38 should be all Orion 5 CNG's (or whatever else College point depot has to offer)

how are the ex-BL Orion Vs 'gone for good'? Were they scrapped or something?:confused:

Gee everyone is missing out that this is the death knell of Steinway Transit Corp. January 3 2010,the day the last of the Steinway Transit trolley lines goes to Triboro Coach. This is definitely a sad day for memories. Oh well MTA going your way.

I was thinking the same thing........MTA broke up the party!!

how are the ex-BL Orion Vs 'gone for good'? Were they scrapped or something?:confused:

Nope the Q38 along with the Q19 were transferred to College Pt. LGA got the Q67, 100 and 101. On those routes you'll see O5's, Hybrids, RTS's and NG's.

Excellent pics. This is amazing. An ex-Bee Line Orion V, and then a CNG Orion V on the Q38. I never thought I'd see an Orion V CNG on my former home line again since the takeover of Triboro by the (MTA). And as for the Bee Line Orion V, I never thought that I'd see that at all on the Q38. Damn, I need to ride the Q38 again sometime soon! Does anyone know if the Q38 regularly runs Orion V CNGs and ex-BL Orion Vs?

yup, every single q38 i've seen as of monday has been an orion v cng. i saw it running the the ex-bl orion vs like about a month and a half ago though.. never saw it again.

Archived