Subway Update

R32 3838

When I was leaving Rockway parkway STA on the L today,I saw an R-42 park in the yard....but the rollsign said not in service so everybody calm down.

Yeah R42s head to Canarsie for a washdown, no biggie indeed.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm, are you reading Spanish on your computer LMFAOO, XD?

Mr Wang, I have to tell you this:

NYCTF is not a place to fool around. If you want to mess around, go to the random thread section or somewhere else from this forum. I'm trying to read on the subway updates and yet I see you, yet again, hijacking this. Do you understand what "stop" means?

Meanwhile, back on topic:

Anyone got tips on catching the R42 on the (J) or (Z)? Haven't done so in a while. The NTTs seriously made the subway more monotone and stuff.

@LRG & MTR Please cut it out, I don't like fooling around and you guys don't, but you guys are folling around too so just STOP it, I am also trying to talk and get updates about the subways and busses, you guys talling me to "eat a dick" and such are not helping it, it is making it worse. And I don't hi-jack, you hi-jack threads rather. So get your smarty but failed pants comments out of NYCTF, act like adults.

Now getting back on topic...

F*CK THIS SHIT!...

YOU FCUKING CRETIN, I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AROUND HERE!

ALL YOU DO IS POST STUPID SHIT AFTER STUPID SHIT AFTER STUPID SHIT AFTER STUPID SHIT AFTER STUPID SHIT, AND YET YOU TELL OTHERS TO ACT LIKE ADULTS, WHY DON'Y YOU FCUKING ACT LIKE A GODDAMN ADULT THEN, HUH????? YOU'RE GONNA RESORT TO HAVING EVERY SINGLE THREAD THAT YOU'VE BUTTED YOUR FAT ASIAN GIRLY LOOKING F*GOT ASS INTO ON THIS BOARD LOCKED BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO A HAVE A CONVERSATION LIKE A FCUKING ADULT!!!

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND ACT LIKE A FCUKING ADULT!!!!!!!!!!

@LRG & MTR Please cut it out, I don't like fooling around and you guys don't, but you guys are folling around too so just STOP it, I am also trying to talk and get updates about the subways and busses, you guys talling me to "eat a dick" and such are not helping it, it is making it worse. And I don't hi-jack, you hi-jack threads rather. So get your smarty but failed pants comments out of NYCTF, act like adults.

Now getting back on topic...

If you noticed, I did try to steer everyone back on topic. I'm trying to ask about the R42 (J) and (Z). If you got nothing to post relevant to the thing, do me a favour and don't post.

If you noticed, I did try to steer everyone back on topic. I'm trying to ask about the R42 (J) and (Z). If you got nothing to post relevant to the thing, do me a favour and don't post.

In reference to the R42s on the (J) and (Z) I haven't seen or even rode one since March, TBH. I was on the (J) yesterday morning and today in the evening and I saw a 42 laid up on the middle track at 111th Street.

^^^

Uh-oh, I met someone with tourettes syndrome, :facepalm: *deep-breathe*...

No, f*ck the bullshit man, man the fcuk up already. Do you really think that we're gonna allow you to trash this place any further than you already have???

You must have SHIT FOR BRAINS if you do. So STFU and go back to your corner and continue acting like the pathetic dweeb that you are. You're a waste of life.

In reference to the R42s on the (J) and (Z) I haven't seen or even rode one since March, TBH. I was on the (J) yesterday morning and today in the evening and I saw a 42 laid up on the middle track at 111th Street.

Last time I saw one, was like the weekend during like Feb. I was at my uncle's place who lives very close to Kosciuszko, so his place has a very great view of the el. The R42s on that line are rare sights now.

Between 4:00 & 5:30 in the afternoon/evening, you'll see at least 2 R42 sets go in and out of Essex Street going to Broad Street & Jamaica Center. One is always signed up as a (Z)

Last time I saw one, was like the weekend during like Feb. I was at my uncle's place who lives very close to Kosciuszko, so his place has a very great view of the el. The R42s on that line are rare sights now.

Between 4:00 & 5:30 in the afternoon/evening, you'll see at least 2 R42 sets go in and out of Essex Street going to Broad Street & Jamaica Center. One is always signed up as a (Z)

You can still catch them regardless of whether it's a weekday or weekend. However, here's a few tidbits that should help:

For the P.M. rush, the first and last (Z) trains out of Broad Street are 42s; on Saturday the (J) uses as many as three R42s; on Sunday the (J) uses as many as two, but during both rush hours ALL R42s are out of the yard and on the road.

You can still catch them regardless of whether it's a weekday or weekend. However, here's a few tidbits that should help:

For the P.M. rush, the first and last (Z) trains out of Broad Street are 42s; on Saturday the (J) uses as many as three R42s; on Sunday the (J) uses as many as two, but during both rush hours ALL R42s are out of the yard and on the road.

The intervals have been changing because of the new R160A-1s coming in. For the past three days, the first and last (Z) trains in and out of Broad Street were R160s, same goes for the Jamaica Center arrivals and departures. I've mostly seen the latter of the R42s on the (J) with like 1 set on the (Z). Catching them on the (Z) now is going to be a bit more fun for me.

Thanks for the info

The intervals have been changing because of the new R160A-1s coming in. For the past three days, the first and last (Z) trains in and out of Broad Street were R160s, same goes for the Jamaica Center arrivals and departures. I've mostly seen the latter of the R42s on the (J) with like 1 set on the (Z). Catching them on the (Z) now is going to be a bit more fun for me.

That's odd, I guess they rearranged the put-outs then...I'll have to check this out one day.

I was in fact on a 160 (Z) yesterday, but it was in the middle of the first and last runs.

This past Monday I was at ENY around 5pm and ALL 5 R42 sets were siting idle on the deck. I also saw 2 2 car sets at the bottom of the hill. With the las of the R160s coming in, some of the R42s may sit until the new pick starts and (M) takes a few more R160 sets.

This past Monday I was at ENY around 5pm and ALL 5 R42 sets were siting idle on the deck. I also saw 2 2 car sets at the bottom of the hill. With the las of the R160s coming in, some of the R42s may sit until the new pick starts and (M) takes a few more R160 sets.

Yup, saw those 5 sets in the yard around that time too. Went to meet at friend at Broadway Junction and all 5 sets were just sitting there. I heard that one saw service earlier in that day.

Archived