AM New York - Teen's Swipe-Mare

error46146

I hope the MTA sees what they are doing right now laying off all the booth clerks...

What do you guys think?

I support the revival of station agent jobs. Of course with nobody watching, people will go crazy.

Now let's see these robbers try to start with me......they'll be beaten 7/8ths to death B)

Station agents just makes it less likely of an attack. A cop is what is needed as they can do something. Station agents can only 'phone it in' and are not allowed to do anything.

yeah really, what do they expect a token clerk to do? bust out a nine?

on second thought, it wouldn't surprise me of some of them had a .380 on them...

yeah really, what do they expect a token clerk to do? bust out a nine?

on second thought, it wouldn't surprise me of some of them had a .380 on them...

No. They need to bust out a Glock B)

glock17.jpg

Bloomie and Ray Ray won't like this one bit.

All is well people, crime is down... nothing to see all is well....

Its the TWU "fat" Contract thats why..

Of coruse people forget that the MTA operating personel isnt just Surface and RTO...

A lot of areas in the subway station are now manned by swippers. They will jam up the mvm machines and harass customers into buying a fare from them. I can't wait for tourist to visit NYC. And don't believe MTA management had no clue about this. They just don't care. How could you close down a booth and not even set up CCTV.

I wish they would issue weapons to station agents.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit, thank you for that.

I am serious. Think about some bridge and tunnel officers. They carry and sometimes have to collect tolls. This could be a new way to revamp the station agent title.

"Dear, I'll be back shortly." "We've got bills to pay and things to buy and I'm going to go to the subway station and mug some one." "Yes, I'll do my best to come back with more than $2.00 this time!".

This is just sick! If you've "got bills to pay and things to buy" you find a legitimate way.

I hope someone pays this guy's "bill" - soon.

Archived