whats up....

I Run Trains

i just came across this site and decided to join it. its been a child hood dream to be a bus driver.. thats what i wanted to be when i grow up.. i dont work for the MTA but i more inside stuff than those that do (my pops is a motor man) but i see i can discuss things here with people that would know what im talking about!! kool(A):eek:

i just came across this site and decided to join it. its been a child hood dream to be a bus driver.. thats what i wanted to be when i grow up.. i dont work for the MTA but i more inside stuff than those that do (my pops is a motor man) but i see i can discuss things here with people that would know what im talking about!! kool(A):eek:

You are 26. What are you waiting for. I got my CDL at 20, the next month turned 21, and was using my CDL as my bread and butter and still am. Your old man is a motorman, did you take that test, or do you not want to work for the TA.

You are 26. What are you waiting for. I got my CDL at 20, the next month turned 21, and was using my CDL as my bread and butter and still am. Your old man is a motorman, did you take that test, or do you not want to work for the TA.

ima take it the next go around. im not gonna lie... i been Lazy, but im b=gonna go it when the next MTA test come.. ima gonna get in first then when they are giving the test for motorman or bus driver im gonna take it. thats my plan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived