R160s on the (V)

LRG

I heard about the 160 on the (V) this morning, and after school I saw it and caught it (and now I can care less about it...lol). I met Metatops and Shane in person waiting for it and saw some familiar faces already on the train:

R1609257northboundVtrainat34thStree.jpg

R46VtrainattheLowerEastSide-SecondA.jpg

R323428northboundVtrainat23rdStreet.jpg

That's all for now. Enjoy!

Three of A kind (A)yyy LRG ...Well I'll beat your three of A kind with my

(7)Straight Flush<7>:)

I like how you gave us (3) stages of (V)

LMAO thanks KR and you're right three stages of the (V), newest to oldest lol

Nice catch!! IM NEXT to catch it:p

is it swapping with (R)>?

Thanks, and no the 160s are just being distributed along every Jamaica route (except the (G)), but this set came from the (E) cuz it had (E) G.O. papers in it.

very nice!! :tup::tup:

I knew the (V) would die with R160. Now to go get the R160 (V)inny tomorrow lol :cool:

Thanks. HOWEVER, the (V) will be predominantly 46s till the end, with 160s and 32s invading. Oh boy, 46s are MAD!!! X-D

very nice!! :tup::tup:

I knew the (V) would die with R160. Now to go get the R160 (V)inny tomorrow lol :cool:

Thats if it runs tomorrow, the set went OOS at 7pm. It was a put-in from what I heard an hour ago.

Nice meeting ya today, Leroy. Nice pics & vids!

Thats if it runs tomorrow, the set went OOS at 7pm. It was a put-in from what I heard an hour ago.

Thanks Shane. Nice meeting ya as well!! :cool:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The (V) was supposed to be one of the 'pure' ones that didn't get infected by the R160 plague :cry::P

Nice catch, and thanks for stealing my line lol :P

I heard about the 160 on the this morning, and after school I saw it and caught it (and now I can care less about it...lol).

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The (V) was supposed to be one of the 'pure' ones that didn't get infected by the R160 plague :cry::P

Nice catch, and thanks for stealing my line lol :P

Thanks lol

Great Catch n Photos!

Thanks man.

Nice Photos and videos

I don't really care much 4 the R160 on this line but we are going to have to get used to it mostly if not all R160 on the (M)

Yep I agree. And thanks!

hey now this sucks the only pure line left is the (C).in a way all the bdiv had the R160 plague at some point wether in service or not.

I agree, the (B) and (C) as well as the Shuttles are the only pure lines left. Oh goodness B)

It was not a put-in, It ran all-day, I spoted the train at 9am (northbound), so the train left 71st at around 7:30am.

Nice pics and vid! BTW it ran on Thursday and Friday too, and I saw it during both rush hours on Friday. This train is fairly easy to find. However, if you are looking to find it you should rather focus on getting that R32 instead since you will be riding the R160s on the route for years to come with the new (M).

Nice pics and vid! BTW it ran on Thursday and Friday too, and I saw it during both rush hours on Friday. This train is fairly easy to find. However, if you are looking to find it you should rather focus on getting that R32 instead since you will be riding the R160s on the route for years to come with the new (M).

Thanks man. Yep, you don't have to tell me twice! :cool:

Archived