Were You Delayed During Your Subway Ride.....

.....and need a note for work, school, or even your special person that you really were delayed?

The M.T.A. has a note for you!

This link will take you to the handy Delay Verify form at MTA.info: http://enterprise.mtanyct.info/DelayVerify/

Once the MTA receives your note request, they will send your verification note to your e-mail and you can print it out.

This is only for the subway and your verification note can take up to 15 business days.

Why do I have a feeling that this service is going to get FLOODED? A train delay delays a lot of people, and there can be a lot of train delays on a given day.

I doubt it, the TA has had this for many many years, it's nothing new.

This is a good little website to have, although I have little faith in its use. I mean, are they going to actually verify your wherabouts? Of course not! They probably dump your request straight into the "circular file cabinet" if you know what I mean.

This is a good little website to have, although I have little faith in its use. I mean, are they going to actually verify your wherabouts? Of course not! They probably dump your request straight into the "circular file cabinet" if you know what I mean.

No, they probably just have a computer send a confirmation letter.

Yes, I have many times.

Before I move to Jackson Heights, Queens.

Bronx-bound (6) somehow overshot platform at 96th St.

I remember when I was going on Saturday tutoring for Regents Exam Tutoring at HSES on Saturday when uptown (2)(5) was on switch, Bronx-bound (5) lost power around (1) Station.

After I move to Jackson Heights, Queens.

I remember when Manhattan-bound (7) was stalled at long time, and I could not hold on down to thingy, so I did behind the container, so no one can see but, other says disguising.

Every time I get on long bus or train ride, I cannot make it.

.....and need a note for work, school, or even your special person that you really were delayed?

This link will take you to the handy Delay Verify form at MTA.info: http://enterprise.mtanyct.info/DelayVerify/

Once the MTA receives your note request, they will send your verification note to your e-mail and you can print it out.

This is only for the subway and your verification note can take up to 15 business days.

yea uhuh now you tell us all lol

yea uhuh now you tell us all lol

Seriously, I only learned about the online verfication service from NY1 the day I started this thread.

Previously you had to write or drop a dime to the MTA for delay verification (I imagine you can still write or drop a dime to the MTA lol).

This online form is what's new.

I think us students would much prefer our late passes than to wait 3 weeks for a letter .

How come they didn't have this when I was in high school...this could've came in handy countless times lol. But the whole 15 days is wayyyy too much. For all that, I can just make a fake letter and call it a day.

Archived