MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couple of days ago I saw 3733 on the B103, I think it was FR. I'm wondering if that was another loaner for SC, or will SC be keeping that?

I saw 3733 , 3608 , 3635 , 3545 , 3711 & 3740 On The 103

Spotted 711 on the B103 last night with SC decals in Canarsie.

I saw 711 tonight also on the 103 , and 748 with cp stickers on them at utica & h .

5114 @ east chester with a note & fb still in it . Its there for a part so no worries . They are now scrapping 1861 even though its been there at ech for quite some time now but they started taking it apart now . 9105 is still there , 8942 is being scrapped , 9171 is being scrapped . I also saw 49xx there but I couldnt make out the # .

5114 @ east chester with a note & fb still in it . Its there for a part so no worries . They are now scrapping 1861 even though its been there at ech for quite some time now but they started taking it apart now . 9105 is still there , 8942 is being scrapped , 9171 is being scrapped . I also saw 49xx there but I couldnt make out the # .

I went by Eastchester Storage (with via White Plains Rd and a couple of friends) this past Friday evening and yeah, I saw #9171 and #9105 up against the wall. However, #8942 but have been yesterday because it was in service on Friday evening on the Bx23.

That's sad about #1861 but I did not see that bus there. However, #9958 and #7224 WERE at Eastchester by the Post Office.

I went by Eastchester Storage (with via White Plains Rd and a couple of friends) this past Friday evening and yeah, I saw #9171 and #9105 up against the wall. However, #8942 but have been yesterday because it was in service on Friday evening on the Bx23.

That's sad about #1861 but I did not see that bus there. However, #9958 and #7224 WERE at Eastchester by the Post Office.

Oh I thought 8942 was out of another garage my bad , and im suprised 9105 is still there . Its been at east chester for months , about 7 going on 8 months .

Oh I thought 8942 was out of another garage my bad , and im suprised 9105 is still there . Its been at east chester for months , about 7 going on 8 months .

Actually, I'll do you one better. NovaBus RTS-06 #8942 was on the Q50 actually as a tripper on Lafayette Av by that Catholic School off the Hutchinson River Pkwy. One Q44 and one Q50 do a tripper from there. I knew that bus sounded familiar. The last stop for that Q50 was Pelham Bay.

Far Rockaway has the following (either temporary or permanent): 3659 (Rode it on the Q35 3:20 bound to Rockaway Park), 3703 (Rode it on the Q22 3:30 bound to Far Rockaway), 3713 (saw on the Q22 at around 4:00 at my house at Beach 69th Street), 3764 (took a pic on fb on Friday) and 3656 (saw at the depot at around 9am this morning).

Pic of 3764 on the Q22:

IMG_20111216_114706.jpg

Wow!!! 1100 back from the grave, in service spotted on the M15....not really that surprised considering that we have about 7 or 8 buses slated for early retirement (5 of them are artics)

CBOA Took a ride around 126th on saturday night and we saw the d60's sitting in the yard . They took parts off of them already and we saw 1258 , what did that driver hit ?