MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And 5635 is back at KB, Bx41 today.

Side note, TU got back 5522 freshly overhauled from Zerega, no more blackback for that bus.

Good to know that's still around. I think that was probably the first or one of the earliest artic I snapped a pic of when I got my first digital camera ~2003. Time flies... Edited by Grand Concourse

LMAO but i rather a RTS any day before a orion, i asked for a RTS but the yard dispatch was acting like a fool.

Hell yeah, long live the RTS lol. Man, i can remember the days when i used to catch a GMC and end up finished.

Edited by -CT1660-

One of Laguardia's MCIs 3142 was running around ENY today... dunno why.

Also I know it was already noted but hell, I had 8921 from LGA on the Q8 Today

DSC_0259.jpg

What use to be the ENY restoration shop, is now MTAB CMF. They also do the suspension and body work on TA MCI's. All of the heavy engine work however still goes to Grand Ave and Zerega. There's actually a 28xx Castleton MCI sitting in the rear of Zerega with no engine in it...

Whew, lol. Although, wouldn't it have made more sense to put that bus on the shuttle (assuming UP is short some buses) vs sending that single bus there? If anything QV could've sent down a 3G or RTS so UP wouldn't need parts if they have to do repairs.

It was on the B6 today, Ulmer park doesn't need to repair any buses, the O/S line & Maintenance bays are empty, well only 2 buses there, 4847 & 5102 well this was last night.