MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MHV NG 3952 M11 said:

5529-5530 Michael.J.Quill to Gun Hill, I am not sure if this was already mentioned but the transfer is confirmed. 

Ok this is going to go off topic and I’m sorry about that. However this has to stop. Listen you have to stop posting BS, stop speculating and saying false statements like come on now! Please check 2 or 3 pages before if they didn’t post anything about a certain transfer and no not glitches and BS so please do us all a favor if you have nothing new or important to say that don’t say anything. Now Carry on 

42 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

You never know. The base order could very well be split between OF and MQ. Same with the option (9416-9499).

Yeah but I just predict that MJQ might get more Hawker XT Lead Acid's until the order starts being focused on them. They could end up starting MJQ's order after school starts but the time will come when it comes so all we can do is predict for now and make educated guesses. 

On 9/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, Lawrence St said:

Current buses out of service for more then a month:

Ik this may be a stupid question but Has there been any word of 1020s status bc I keep hearing rumours it’s scrapped, getting repaired currently, or still sitting at ECH.

5 minutes ago, Railfanner Mario said:

Ik this may be a stupid question but Has there been any word of 1020s status bc I keep hearing rumours it’s scrapped, getting repaired currently, or still sitting at ECH.

It was last spotted in Eastchester next to other buses that were involved in accidents. It is very likely still sitting at the same spot.

3 minutes ago, R160 C Train said:

NG units that haven't operated in a month and over a month. The units that aren't deemed "Retired" yet. 

2009 Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid HEV Daimler Chrysler 07.501: 3975, 4138, 4141, 4209, 4593, and 4630. 

2010 Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid HEV Daimler Chrysler 07.501: 4690.

How is this relevant to the thread?

2 minutes ago, R160 C Train said:

NG units that haven't operated in a month and over a month. The units that aren't deemed "Retired" yet. 

2009 Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid HEV Daimler Chrysler 07.501: 3975, 4138, 4141, 4209, 4593, and 4630. 

2010 Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid HEV Daimler Chrysler 07.501: 4690.

I don't mean to act like an a**hole, but what is the need for this. Can you please leave this portion reserved only for bus moves and transfers.

All I've been reading for the last few hours is completely a bunch of nonsense and there are other areas of the forum that this information can be relayed. On another note, I personally think that you are a troll and creating these posts for what?

3 hours ago, R160 C Train said:

Yeah but I just predict that MJQ might get more Hawker XT Lead Acid's until the order starts being focused on them. They could end up starting MJQ's order after school starts but the time will come when it comes so all we can do is predict for now and make educated guesses. 

Buses deliveries do not hold after schools starts, that’s up to the DOB. They make decisions on when buses get delivered 

12 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

I don't mean to act like an a**hole, but what is the need for this. Can you please leave this portion reserved only for bus moves and transfers.

All I've been reading for the last few hours is completely a bunch of nonsense and there are other areas of the forum that this information can be relayed. On another note, I personally think that you are a troll and creating these posts for what?

You kind of do sound like one, no offense.

If a bus hasn't entered service for a while, it's either at CMF getting fixed or at Eastchester on a hold, so basically a transfer. 1054 has been missing for the past three or so months and it's not at West Farms or Gleason, just an example.