MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

1 minute ago, Lawrence St said:

You kind of do sound like one, no offense.

If a bus hasn't entered service for a while, it's either at CMF getting fixed or at Eastchester on a hold, so basically a transfer. 1054 has been missing for the past three or so months and it's not at West Farms or Gleason, just an example.

That doesn't mean it was reassigned to another depot, which is the point of this thread. A bus could be at a CMF, but its still assigned to its original depot unless its reassigned to another depot in the interim.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

If a bus hasn't entered service for a while, it's either at CMF getting fixed or at Eastchester on a hold, so basically a transfer. 1054 has been missing for the past three or so months and it's not at West Farms or Gleason, just an example.

Not necessarily. A bus that hasn't been in service for a longer period of time could very well still be at the depot. Also, this new kid did not report any transfers, they only stated that the said units haven't been in service for at least a month.

1 hour ago, Lawrence St said:

I'm going to ignore that comment you just made @Lawrence St as this is a public forum and the (MTA)  people do read on this board. I will refrain from what I will say to you on here.

2nd: That new kid was just giving irreverent information that was not warranted on the moves and transfers section of the forum.  Who needs to know if buses are missing for over a month or more...  If that interests you than that's cool. However, it's not warranted.

19 hours ago, MTABusTransitFanner said:

9580, 9582, 9584, 9588, 9595 & 9596 have all been built and are all at the JFK vendor.

18 hours ago, Calvin said:

Filling in the missing gaps at Mother Clara Hale (146)

17 hours ago, Snorunts said:

Some of them could be sent to Michael J. Quill Depot.

Quill is supposed to get 9590 and up, last I recall. 9580 & 9582 are at Hale.

14 hours ago, R160 C Train said:

NG units that haven't operated in a month and over a month. The units that aren't deemed "Retired" yet. 

2009 Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid HEV Daimler Chrysler 07.501: 3975, 4138, 4141, 4209, 4593, and 4630. 

2010 Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid HEV Daimler Chrysler 07.501: 4690.

Why do you have two accounts?(which is against the rules of this forum)🤔

Edited by Cait Sith

25 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

I'm going to ignore that comment you just made @Lawrence St as this is a public forum and the (MTA)  people do read on this board. I will refrain from what I will say to you on here.

2nd: That new kid was just giving irreverent information that was not warranted on the moves and transfers section of the forum.  Who needs to know if buses are missing for over a month or more...  If that interests you than that's cool. However, it's not warranted.

Oh well, I guess it didn't need to be mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

My apologies I thought you were referring to me.

46 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

4404: Manhattanville to Queens Village (I SAW it on the Q88)

4403  Manhattanville to Queens Village.. Bus is currently on the Q27.

4413  Manhattanville to Queens Village. Bus is currently on the Q46.

6109. Casey Stengel to Tuskegee. Bus is currently working on the M102

Edited by Future ENY OP
Multiple moves

45 minutes ago, limitednyc said:

when are the nova hev's  do to start delivery. i ask this in reference to cas loosing 28 busses do to flooding?

12 minutes ago, lil hershey said:

The Nova HEV's already started delivery a long time ago.

Staten Island is not getting the HEV version of the NovaBuses. These buses are for Manhattan & the Bronx. Queens and Staten Island will get the Diesel versions beginning in the fall & winter