MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

1399 is supposed to go to ECH. FR is supposed to get 1438-1460 & ECH is supposed to get 1382-1429.

2 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

1399 is delivered  to FR Depot.

There's a strong possibility that 1399 was the transport bus for the drivers delivering 1301, 1454 and couple of other buses from secaucus.

So @UTC Bus Roster.. Baisley Park gets: 1430-1437? and @Ultimategamer12c is 1399 registered to Far Rockaway?

37 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

There's a strong possibility that 1399 was the transport bus for the drivers delivering 1301, 1454 and couple of other buses from secaucus.

So @UTC Bus Roster.. Baisley Park gets: 1430-1437? and @Ultimategamer12c is 1399 registered to Far Rockaway?

I don't know if the bus is registered I just know it was lined up with 1454 at FR Depot which is why I thought it was delivered  to that depot. BP is getting 1492-1499 not 1430-1437 @Future ENY OP it's funny because  1430-1452 is for FR so yeah guess the order changed again idk.

43 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

That is not how that works.

1399 went from Jersey to Far Rockaway straight, it's now at JFK. It was delivered to FR on the 26th and is currently located at JFK as of 10:30am on the 28th.

1399 has been doing operator training out of JFK Depot, primarily around the JFK Cargo Area. That bus is there temporarily.

1 minute ago, Cait Sith said:

That is not how that works.

1399 went from Jersey to Far Rockaway straight, it's now at JFK. It was delivered to FR on the 26th and is currently located at JFK as of 10:30am on the 28th.

1399 has been doing operator training out of JFK Depot, primarily around the JFK Cargo Area. That bus is there temporarily.

Thanks for the clarification @Cait Sith. However, that bus is technically for Eastchester once JFK is done. Correct. 

4 hours ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

Must of been a glitch again. The unit is on the Q31 at this time, and it was in service at Stengel in the morning.

There's another glitch of 7168 showing up on the Bx15.

Yeah, there's a few glitches out there. Last night I tracked 7168 and it was showing up on the Bx1 and B6, alternating every 30 seconds or so.

Earlier, I checked to see what the deal with 6243 is. It also alternated between the QM32 and the Q52 at the same rate (although the QM32 one is actually 3165, since I saw it yesterday on the QM11).

2 hours ago, Joe Fade said:

6030 and 6032 are back at Flatbush from Casey Stengel after being there for the summer

6111 (summer loan to CS from MJQ) and 6115 MJQ are also apparently at Tuskegee for some reason

7635 Flatbush is in Ulmer Park as it ran the B64 earlier today

6030/6032 confirmed to be at Flatbush.

6111 is at OH.
6115 is at Quill.

7635 is shown at Ulmer Park, but I cannot confirm if that's a glitch or not.

7 hours ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

It's quite simple. Don't rely on the GPS/tracker to determine the transfer. It's official via the system and seeing it in person.

THANK YOU.

I was about to post that folks need to stop relying on BusTime to determine transfers, especially now.

7635 is still assigned to FB but is currently working the B6. Looks like it is indeed a loaner.

Edited by Cait Sith