Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23rd looks good, but is it possible for you to texturize the station? It would look a lot more realistic and would save you more work individually coloring it in.

Oh ya i did have textures but they got messed up and i couldn't undo it the mess up got rid of all the textures. My plan is to do this step by step. i didn't do that before which caused me to mess up.

*To Do List*

Texture

Get Clearance

Add signs

Shadows

Ect...(Don't really know lol)

Thank you and if it's not to much and you don't mind me asking do you think you could make more vids on this station? Now you don't have to if you don't want to. You see most people don't why I the Entrance/Exit. I like to make my things as real as possibe and I also like to explore route. So if I ever get this or any of my many stations into trainz (probly won't happen sadly) I'll put it into a route and go exploring it. So if you guys don't get my explantion just know that I have my reasons. But explanation short lol thanks for the complament.

And everyone else I'll be taking requests so feel to ask I don't mind.:)B):tup:

Hey All--

Just wanted to let everyone know that BStyles & I are collaborating on a subway station pack for Trainz. They will consist of platform splines, end pieces, stair pieces, etc.

Below are the configurations that we will use, drawn by me.

Configs.jpg

And now, the progress on #01 on the list.

1-trackStation4.jpg

1-trackStation3.jpg

1-trackStation2.jpg

Some Notes:

06- Essex/Delancey (J)(M)(Z)

09- 34 St/Penn (1)(2)(3) & Atlantic Av (2)(3)(4)(5)

10- 59 St/Columbus Circle (A)(B)(C)(D)

11- 135 St/St. Nicholas (:)(C)

12- DeKalb Avenue (B)(Q)(R)

13- Hoyt-Schermerhorn (A)(C)(G)

14- Can be used for 145 St/Broadway (1), & Astor Place through Spring Street (6)

Enjoy!

-A :cool:

P.S. Before anyone asks, there is NO definite release date. When they are nearing completion, we will let everyone know, so please don't hassle.

Just some station updates. I added a #15 to the above list, it'll be a two-track island station with only one trackside wall. This is for the layouts like at Union Square and 42 St/Port Authority where the islands are off-set but are still visible to each other.

Below are pictures of all the stations completed so far (minus the one-tracks in the other post). #02-#10, and #15 are done. Overall, just the three 6-track configurations (local, express [Hoyt-Schermerhorn], and the express w/bypass a la DeKalb Av) are left. I will be doing stairs/exits as objects next. The end pieces will be like Magicland's--objects only, and the platforms themselves will be splines.

NYCTA2trackStationEnd.jpg

NYCTA2-trackIslandEnd.jpg

NYCTA2-trackIslandOneWall.jpg

NYCTA2-trackIslandStation.jpg

NYCTA3trackExpressSideEnd.jpg

NYCTA3trackExpressSide.jpg

NYCTA3trackIslandEnd.jpg

NYCTA3trackStationEnd.jpg

NYCTA3trackStation.jpg

NYCTA4trackCenterIslandEnd.jpg

NYCTA4trackCenterIsland.jpg

NYCTA4trackIslandStationEnd.jpg

NYCTA4trackIslandStation.jpg

NYCTA4trackIsland-SideEnd.jpg

NYCTA4trackIsland-SideStation.jpg

NYCTA4trackStationEnd.jpg

NYCTA4trackStation.jpg

Enjoy the eye candy! I have spare eyeballs for anyone who goes blind while looking at these B)

Nice work Gren Eggs.Btw will you retexture the stations in different colors? or when they're released we will have to clone and reskin them ourselves? Also how will be be able to rename the signs if spline objects are not renameable?

One more thing are you guys thinking about creating nameable signs so they can be placed on the spline stations? It can be like Magiclands nameable station sign but in brick tiles(in black) non-spline so it matches the wall.

Different color pillars will be for each configuration. To avoid it becoming a rainbow system, I'll alternate randomly between the five standard colors I've seen: red, orange, yellow, green and blue.

For example, the beams at Grand Central might be...say blue, but from 33 St-Spring St, the pillars might be green, etc.

If you want every single station to have different color columns, I'm afraid you'll have to re-texture them on your own. But, I'm willing to acquiesce on those five colors. :cool:

Those tracks look crazy! And nice progress on those stations. Might be the angle but the beams look too thick.

Thanks for the observation--that's a drawback of working on these things really late at night--you miss the obvious things. I went back and changed everything. So, a :tup: to KTrain, and a :tup: to Jamal (trainluv) for helping me re-configure my stations.

Here is the new 6-track w/ bypass tracks (DeKalb Av), with the split walls, and narrower beams! :P

NYCTA6trackIslandBypassEnd.jpg

Thanks again guys, and enjoy!