Death at Bway Jct (A) line

VIP

As I was waiting for the (A) train at Bway Jct sometime around 11:40 to midnight a fight breaks out between a drunk guy and a random passenger. The random passenger pushed the Drunk man into the Express tracks during the fight and the man that fell, hit the 3rd rail and got electrocuted. The unidentified person fled the scene as the Queens bound (A) train pulled into the station. Other passengers rushed to see if the guy was ok, while others started taking pics and making calls to the police. look out for more details on this story on the news.

Terrible! :)

I take photos of all kinds of stuff, I'm a photographer, I like to document the world with photos, subject be sad or cool, it's a thing worth recording.

- A

If people are using a regular camera, take a pic, but I suggest not to show it to the online world :o... if they using a cell phone cam, the hell with them I would snatch the phone and call 911 instead of filming it

Wow.Bway-junction is a hot bed for trouble.Terrible to see.The only time I see a third rail electrocution was in the movie "Beatstreet" And who in the hell take pictures of that?

And 1974 Taking of Pelham

It's funny how people are quick to snap A pic of A Station clerks right but when someone gets pushed onto the tracks , Nobody saw nothing

Humm humm This is why we need Station Agents

Just imagine this happening at some other station like Liberty ave or Ralph right?

Let em fry... He was drunk and started a fight and thats what happennes when you cant handle your alcohol...I can count many times when I was waiting for the Animal (A) trains and drunk people started fights with me.. The last time some drunk white guy sat next to me while I was waiting for the Rockaway bound (A) at Rockaway Blvd...He bumped into me when he went to sit down and I had my headphones on and just ignored him and he starts going off on a tirade how he said he was sorry and that I should have acknowledged him and he was threating to throw me on the tracks.

No pity for the inebriated who get their asses kicked or killed.

Good riddence, If I was there I would have filmed the whole thing and posted it everywhere I could.. You Drink, You act Like a dick.. You die...No real loss of valuable life here.. Just another NYC degenerate..

Was the guy fatally electrocuted? WPIX News reported that he actually survived which would certainly be a shock to me (oops, no pun intended), as I dont see how thats possible considering the huge amount of electricity involved.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-man-survives-subway-fall,0,7769163.story

And your name is "ThirdRail."

From the pic, it looks like his head is underneath the third rail, and his body is certainly on the running rail, to make a complete circuit. If some witnesses smelled burning, etc.., it would appear he did get zapped. I would imagine it would be an extremely lethal dose. I suppose we'll get more details soon.

Archived