Novabus 5000

I will be holding sign that reads:

New York City Transit Forum

Straphangers Campaign

I also be holding

NO B24 Bus on Weekend

NO B69 Bus on Weekend

NO B39/B51 Bus.

Hey you might see me down there ill be the 1 with the white skateboard shoes. Ill be on the 1st bus that is there.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

If you see someone there with a shirt that says something sarcastic, that's me

Yeoo Fp we gotta meet again lol u got my aim just hit me up & ill tell you where im at , im going to be there @ 10 & then i will leave at like 4 or something .

I should be down there at around 10...I don't have my sidekick anymore since my girlfriend needed a phone and I just gave it to her...no aim for a while lol

What time does it start and finish.

Is it too much trouble to read the opening post for the answer to your query?

Haven't you ever taken a test and were asked to answer questions based on the story presented?

I know I'm being sarcastic, but come on now.

I'll save you the trouble to look it up: 10 AM to 5 PM. on Sunday 9/26.

Im Always There, everybody knows me, I Hope I see a CNG Orion V from LIB, Not some ABLE ride crap or NG, A Real LIB, I have a gut feeling a Nova LFSA is going to be there this year.

Be lucky there even WAS a fest of any sort this year, with all the cuts and massive layoffs. I don't like the idea of having one considering everything MTA related that happened this year...

If they do send an LIB over there, more likely than not they'll send an old Orion V CNG with the Cummins engine in it. They're not dumb enough to send an O7 NG CNG still in nice condition that deep into the city.

Be lucky there even WAS a fest of any sort this year, with all the cuts and massive layoffs. I don't like the idea of having one considering everything MTA related that happened this year...

If they do send an LIB over there, more likely than not they'll send an old Orion V CNG with the Cummins engine in it. They're not dumb enough to send an O7 NG CNG still in nice condition that deep into the city.

LIB unit 1781 was there last year.

Well, how was I supposed to know that? I only see the lower 1700s on all the routes that run by (mostly because RVC Depot is the one that runs all of them) and there aren't any YouTube videos of any recent ones.

If anyone DOES see any LIB (regardless of model), do take some photos, or even better for bus roadeos, some videos.

I'm not that interested in buses but it would be pretty cool to see some vintage buses and meet a few members from the forums. Also free admission to the Transit Museum all day definitly is a win!

If I do attend, I'll be the kid using an Olympus dslr and wearing brown Nike sneakers.

Thanks for the info Novabus! ;)

I'm not that interested in buses but it would be pretty cool to see some vintage buses and meet a few members from the forums. Also free admission to the Transit Museum all day definitly is a win!

If I do attend, I'll be the kid using an Olympus dslr and wearing brown Nike sneakers.

Thanks for the info Novabus! ;)

No Problemo. Is anyone getting model units?

Guy's take pictures of motors and transmissions for me and ask how much horsepower is in them, be technical stop taking pics of seats and stuff lol.

I could snoop around, but I din't know how big the engines are (displacement!), or how many cylinders they have. They DO have more than enough torque to tow a car or two behind them, if they could tow things...

That torque is also what you feel when the bus operator hits the gas after you pay your fare.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

If you see someone there with a shirt that says something sarcastic, that's me

I should be down there at around 10...I don't have my sidekick anymore since my girlfriend needed a phone and I just gave it to her...no aim for a while lol

lol Crap ! well u have me on facebook just send me your phone #

To each his own, I didn't think it was boring.

It is tough to take pics due to all the regular folks there. The best part is to be there beforehand when the buses are arriving and at the end when they'er leaving.

Or you can be lucky and get a shot when not too many people are in the way ;) Then again it also helps if you are there around the end of the event when not as many people are around.

Hopefully I'll show up in the afternoon, just before the buses leave and I can see them in action.

I have an all day commitment the day before which means Mrs.BfM and myself will have to do our weekly food shopping Sunday morning/early afternoon.

If I do come,I hope I could meet you.

Well I got my schedule and I'm off that whole day (a bittersweet victory for me lol) so I should be there all day but I mighteave early if I get bored lol

Archived