Who is attending the Bus Fest

Novabus 5000

Who will be attending the 17th annual bus fest? I am. For those of you who are unaware of the deats, here they are. Its free. From 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Sunday, September 26th you get to enjoy a set of restored vintage buses as well as the Metrocard bus. it is located at Boerum Place Between State and Atlantic Ave. In addtion to this event, there is a street fair and FREE admission to the transit museum ALL DAY!!

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Its called the Atlantic Antic...its a whole block party down there and stuff

...I'll be there but if I have to work, I'm leaving at about 3

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Its called the Atlantic Antic...its a whole block party down there and stuff

...I'll be there but if I have to work, I'm leaving at about 3

Yeoo Fp we gotta meet again lol u got my aim just hit me up & ill tell you where im at , im going to be there @ 10 & then i will leave at like 4 or something .

I just hope last year's bus fest isn't boring like last year's. I'll check out this year's.

Well last year was an awesome one,I got to see some new and old looks in person for the first time,I just hope they bring some ex-Private queens buses this time.

Am definitely going to buy a RTS book at the fair:)

i most likely will be. btw someone should hold up a sign saying nyctf members here lol j/k

Everyone there's actually really nice since it's all transit fans who are all interested in the same thing there. You could honestly just start conversation with other people who are obvious busfans and ask them if they post on any transit forums. What a lot of transit fans do (if they're in groups) is just sit in one bus for 10-20 minutes and just hang out. I met quite a few people on these boards for the first time during last year's busfest.

Archived