Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

To tell you the truth I've only rode a bus in the city once in my entire life and that was in 2000. It was the Q17.

For me the nearest subway is just too long a walk on a daily basis. So buses are my only way of getting around the city. So that's why I'm shackled to it and am at the mercy of whoever's on it.

=

As for the 'virgin thing', I have to agree with Dan on this one. There are just some things that should remain private.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Echoing LRG and SE. In my twenty-three years of being on Earth, I've been single, in college, and don't give a DAMN about dating yet. People have sometimes asked me why for my age, and I just tell them that being single's cooler. I actually frown when people gloat about losing their virginity at such a young age, as if they just won a prize.

People think it's a prize to "lose it" at a young age...it really isn't. All those people who say "I f***ed her last night" and stuff like that makes me feel as if they're compensating for being inadequate in another area of their life. It's kinda sad when you look at it.

People think it's a prize to "lose it" at a young age...it really isn't. All those people who say "I f***ed her last night" and stuff like that makes me feel as if they're compensating for being inadequate in another area of their life. It's kinda sad when you look at it.

it always makes them look incredibly low life and stupid

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

My turn....

1. People that like to piss me off

2. People that call/text me "just because they're bored"

3. Justin Bieber

4. Twilight

5. JONATHAN RUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Harry Potter

7. People who take up the whole sidewalk and walk super slow

8. Tourists

9. Parents who get those little leashes for their children

10. Tourists

11. Tourists

12. Most customers at my job

13. Tourists

14. Jamaica (country)

15. Jamaica (Queens)

16. 2 of my ex-girlfriends

17. Tourists

18. Pigeons

19. Nicki Minaj

20 anyone who wants to be like Nicki Minaj

21. People who use the letter q as a g

22. People who use a 3 as an e

23. People who use uppercase and lowercase letters in the same sentence (LiKe ThIs)

24. People who use double letters an words that don't need them (liike thiss I hatee iit so damnn baad)

25. Manhattan

26. Liars

27. Degrassi

28. Steve Wilkos Show

29. The N (channel)

30. Disney Channel

31. Evveryone on the Disney Channel

32. The (6) train

33. The M16

34. The M15

35. (MTA) in general

36. People who go ape shit over a subway car (mainy the R32)

37. The R32 itself...KICK THE BUCKET ALREADY :mad::P

38. Anyone who thinks Tosh.0 is a funny show

39. Gristedes (yet I work for those cheap bastards lol)

40. Anyone who likes Edward from Twilight (VAMPIRES AIN'T SUPPOSED TO SPARKLE DAMMIT!!!

41. People who add me on facebook just cuz they have a mutual friend

42. People who tage me in photos on facebook where I have nothing to do with at all.

43. People who call me before 7 PM

44. Girls who yell when they talk and act all obnoxious (I call them birds)

45. Dudes who sag their jeans

46. Dudes who wear skinny jeans

47. People who play Farmville on facebook

48. People who like Farmville

49. People who can't take a joke

50. Girls who dress like dudes

I have a whole lot more but I'll just leave it at this

@ Fresh Pond: lol, with an attitude like that about tourists, good luck if you need help if you were to visit another city and needed help with directions... :smh:

I get it that they are PITA when they hog up the block to take pics, but not everyone can adjust to a new place like they were a robot or something. Just saying.

lmaoo that was a good video too :P

annoying: having a girl friend, braking up and her friends yelling at me for 75 minutes a class :P

o and then the conversation continues on MSN

Girls and their friends will do that, kid.

Just move on to your next girl and make them all jealous.

Stupid question....if the people that break your balls about being a virgin annoy you, then why the hell did you tell them in the first place?

Well...I could ignore them and look like a loser, I could tell them the truth and look like a loser, or I could lie to them and ruin my reputation with other friends with whom they will spread the lies.

Either way, it's a lose lose situation and I am

tired of being a loser!!!!

the hell is wrong with society these days?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by buswizard

Anybody that seriously cares about the little things the next person is doing/did and judges/labels them because of that is a LOSER.

And for the life of me I don't get why whores judge virgins for not being like them, I see it all the time and I find that beyond lame. I wonder if they know how they sound.

I'll do my little list in a few.

:eek:

@ Fresh Pond

Twilight and Nicki Minaj???? They are both "that Deal" IMO. I think they are both very entertaining. Fake.... Yet entertaining.

I'm sorry but I can't stand neither one of them. I can't stand Twilight because then book been out for like 3 years before the 1st movie came out and now everyone wants to be a Twilight fan. I can't stand Nicki Minaj cuz she looks so fake and now most girls are trying to be like her which makes me not like her even more

@ Fresh Pond: lol, with an attitude like that about tourists, good luck if you need help if you were to visit another city and needed help with directions... :smh:

I get it that they are PITA when they hog up the block to take pics, but not everyone can adjust to a new place like they were a robot or something. Just saying.

The problem I have with them is that you can tell them how to get somemwhere right down to the T and they still ask for directions. Also one time when I was at the Circle Line Pier (by the Intrepid) about to get on the M42 and they have a sign on the bus stop pole saying "NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS." After I got on the bus, there was another sign the bus driver made that said the same thing. Then 3 different groups of tourists come on the bus and try to pay with their credit/debit cards. They held the bus up for like 10 minutes altogether.

I have my reasons....didn't he tell you what happened?

Other than the rear how does she look fake? Just curious because a lot of people say that. I remember when she was underground and she had everything she currently has (minus the obvious), idk why she did that.

Better than some of the others such as Lil Kim (she looks dead now).

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Other than the rear how does she look fake? Just curious because a lot of people say that. I remember when she was underground and she had everything she currently has (minus the obvious), idk why she did that.

Better than some of the others such as Lil Kim (she looks dead now).

She looks like a painted up Barbie doll. There's no need for all that make-up and no need for that bright weave (or hair if that's her real hair :P). And she calls herself a "Barbie." Last time I checked, Barbie is a 50 year old super skinny white lady lol. And I still consider Lil Kim the original "Barbie" since she was doing this like 15 years ago. Now she fell off somewhere off into the land of the has-beens

Hmmmm.....

1: People who clap their hands while yelling....You make your self look even slower.

2: People who take their time walking....Move It!

3: Girls popping their gum....Urrgh....

4: Loud, obnoxious girls....Self Explanatory....

5: People who think they are better than everyone else....You are no better than me, and I'm no better than you....You dont like it....too DAMN BAD....'

6: Rude people...

7: Stuck up girls....

More to come later....

:eek:

@ Fresh Pond

Twilight and Nicki Minaj???? They are both "that Deal" IMO. I think they are both very entertaining. Fake.... Yet entertaining.

Nicki minaj on the real.... I don't care how fake Homegirl is cuz she could still get my love my love :P

And as for Fresh Pond well I'm shocked you feel that way but if I see her I'll send her your love your love lol

She looks like a painted up Barbie doll. There's no need for all that make-up and no need for that bright weave (or hair if that's her real hair :(). And she calls herself a "Barbie." Last time I checked, Barbie is a 50 year old super skinny white lady lol. And I still consider Lil Kim the original "Barbie" since she was doing this like 15 years ago. Now she fell off somewhere off into the land of the has-beens

Lmao. Kim used to be nasty (lyrically) now she looks nasty and is washed up. But they on different barbie swags (I hate that word). And she does look better with her real hair, the wigs need to die.

I like Nicki. Remy & Foxy too.