Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beliebers, Justin Bieber himself is talented but those girls go tooooooo overboard. They frequently appear on my timeline (twitter) and I don't even follow none of them. -___-

Birds/Ducks/Chicken Heads/Hood Rats (female and male) - the loud, ignorance, ghetto crap, always want to fight is too much for me. I used to like girls like that but I can't do it anymore, they drive me insane.

The Old Heads boast about "Real Hip-Hop", yeah I like a lot of old school but some people OD and it gets very annoying. "Oh this ain't real Hip-Hop!!", "omg what is this", etc. like go listen to your iPod and sit back and shut up. I mean I don't like most of the stuff that's out either but a lot of it is actually good music but I guess if it doesn't have a real very old basic stripped down beat it isn't good.

Basic People, just the ones who swear they're so fly, it's sad & funny.

Dumb questions, ex: *Pours Sprite*..."oh you like Sprite? Why do you like Sprite? I didn't know you liked Sprite" -___-

There's so much more.

Nicki minaj on the real.... I don't care how fake Homegirl is cuz she could still get my love my love :(

And as for Fresh Pond well I'm shocked you feel that way but if I see her I'll send her your love your love lol

Yo you got terrible taste homeslice, she's f'n madd ghetto ugly ass. I would touch that even with buswizard's virgin ding dong.

The #1 thing that annoys me more than anything in the world is being hot!

#2 Someone trying to hold a conversation with me when I'm watching a good show, or listening to a good song.

Other than the rear how does she look fake? Just curious because a lot of people say that. I remember when she was underground and she had everything she currently has (minus the obvious), idk why she did that.

Better than some of the others such as Lil Kim (she looks dead now).

The ass and the hair is what makes her look kind of fake. Lyrically, she is the shit. Bodywise, she is the shit! Personality-wise, she is the shit. And IMHO, she's sexy as HELL! And also looks good without makeup. But obviously to each is own.

Nicki minaj on the real.... I don't care how fake Homegirl is cuz she could still get my love my love :(

And as for Fresh Pond well I'm shocked you feel that way but if I see her I'll send her your love your love lol

You can say that again! Give her my # if you see her before I do!:)

Can you say STUPID ghetto booty!

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Lmao wowwwwwww

Lmao. Kim used to be nasty (lyrically) now she looks nasty and is washed up. But they on different barbie swags (I hate that word). And she does look better with her real hair, the wigs need to die.

I like Nicki. Remy & Foxy too.

Its like Lil Kim started it all but she can get away with it. Nicki Minaj on the other hand...HELL NO

oh and some more things...

*R32s

*Aubrey Graham who played "Jimmy" in Degrassi but not he's the so called rapping sensation "Drake!"

I agree on both of those things 1,000% I liked Drake better whne he was in a wheelchair (Degrassi joke lol :))

...Birds/Ducks/Chicken Heads/Hood Rats (female and male) - the loud, ignorance, ghetto crap, always want to fight is too much for me. I used to like girls like that but I can't do it anymore, they drive me insane.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo you terrible taste homeslice, she's f'n madd ghetto ugly ass. I would touch that even with buswizard's virgin ding dong.

Damn that's wrong lol...but even I won't hit that so KR can have her all to himself :P

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Damn that's wrong lol...but even I won't hit that so KR can have her all to himself :(

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, but I think she's hot because I love her flow, and I was listening 4/5 years ago...... but damn... y'all got me tired of looking at her now!:)

And it's funny to because Drake really wants to marry her! Now that is just pathetic!

oh and some more things...

*R32s

*Katy Perry

*Lady Gaga

*Astin Paul who plays "Claire" from Degrassi

*Aubrey Graham who played "Jimmy" in Degrassi but not he's the so called rapping sensation "Drake!" The worst part is , he stole the name of one of my favorite rock artist , Drake Bell!

Kid your time on this planet is going to be cut short....

She looks like a painted up Barbie doll. There's no need for all that make-up and no need for that bright weave (or hair if that's her real hair :(). And she calls herself a "Barbie." Last time I checked, Barbie is a 50 year old super skinny white lady lol. And I still consider Lil Kim the original "Barbie" since she was doing this like 15 years ago. Now she fell off somewhere off into the land of the has-beens

yup...

and to hell with her (nicki) simply calling herself black barbie...

fam... that whole barbie BS was a MOVEMENT last year.... she influenced enough of these misguided young women to literally overload themselves with bright colored ass makeup, OD on the weaves (well, they did that LONG before the barbie movement, but still), and the worst part - talk like they orally inhaled a full helium tank... god-the-f***-damn I can't stand how that ho nicki minaj talks...

and yes, that last part was necessary :)

....furthermore, are people really debating whether or not how fake nicki minaj is... It aint a question of "if", but "how much".....

This chick was a straight up geek in school.

I'll admit Lil kim looks like roadkill now, but still, Minaj'll never hold a candle to her as far as this rap shit goes... Minaj came into the game stealing lil kim's persona; or as it's called now, "swag"... Kim had street cred before she started rapping, minaj needed that (unwarranted) pub' off that "beef" with Kim even to gain some.... Worse, Minaj's flow is a direct knock off of Weezy's... This chick is about as real as a $3 bill with Bill cosby in the middle of it....

If you can decipher anything this annoying little termite is spittin (rapping) about, get back at me....

I'll admit Lil kim looks like roadkill now, but still, Minaj'll never hold a candle to her as far as this rap shit goes... Minaj came into the game stealing lil kim's persona; or as it's called now, "swag"... Kim had street cred before she started rapping, minaj needed that (unwarranted) pub' off that "beef" with Kim even to gain some.... Worse, Minaj's flow is a direct knock off of Weezy's... This chick is about as real as a $3 bill with Bill cosby in the middle of it....

If you can decipher anything this annoying little termite is spittin (rapping) about, get back at me....

How you know she was a geek? You went to school wit her lol.

Kim's street cred was lost years upon years ago. I remember she tried to get back some of it back by going at Remy Ma who aired her whole sh*t out. She did the same with Foxy who aired her sh*t out. Kim doesn't really have any street cred.

Nicki was never a gangsta rapper but she's from the hood too, I don't see how that matters tho. I liked the 90's/early 00's Kim but she's bitter, tired, & washed up. How u gonna come at somebody with another fake story (like she did with Remy) and you don't even have nothing out. That's wack to me, you just being a hater. Nicki & Kim don't look alike or sound alike, yeah she was influenced by Kim (she said it herself) but she has her own swag.

I hated when Nicki borrowed Wayne's flow but that was only like 3 songs, I still skip over them.

It's easy to understand what she's saying, she's a different kind of lyrical beast, I like how she's doing her instead of doing the same old same old.

yup...

and to hell with her (nicki) simply calling herself black barbie...

fam... that whole barbie BS was a MOVEMENT last year.... she influenced enough of these misguided young women to literally overload themselves with bright colored ass makeup, OD on the weaves (well, they did that LONG before the barbie movement, but still), and the worst part - talk like they orally inhaled a full helium tank... god-the-f***-damn I can't stand how that ho nicki minaj talks...

and yes, that last part was necessary ;)

....furthermore, are people really debating whether or not how fake nicki minaj is... It aint a question of "if", but "how much".....

I have to disagree with you there B35, and side with Infamous on this topic 100%. What does her being a geek have to do with anything? I was in school too! But I had hella swag, so it didn't really matter or make a difference in my life. I dont think she stole anything from Kim. And the beef with Kim was started by Kim! She got mad because Nicki didn't mention her at the awards. Why does hip-hop always have to be about a competiotion between the next hot item and the veterans? And stealing flow from Wayne? You can't steal anything that's given to you. And her flow is not a direct knock off at all! Not only that, but she didn't just start this. She has been in the game underground for a few years now. Not only that, but in person she really has a great personality! And I understand everything she says. Like Infamous said she is a lyrical beast! Nobody sounds like her. Her ass might be fake, but Nicki Minaj is definitely original!

Things that annoy me, hmmm, let's see... Well, here's a condensed version of things that annoy the hell out of me:

-excessive heat

-idiots

-foamers

-people who are arrogant/act like jerks and/or a-holes

-Wall Street and capitalists/capitalism in general

-the Republican Party

-the Democratic Party

-NYC and NYS politicians

-people who talk out their rear end

-yuppies/hipsters/white trash/etc.

-atheists who are overly militant (I don't have serious problems with somebody being atheist, even though I am a devout YET MODERATE Catholic, but the moment that somebody starts going around and saying that anyone who believes in God is stupid, is when I start to get slightly pissed off)

-brainless bureaucrats

-over-emphasizing the value of hard work

-extremism/extremists in general

-the MEDIA in this country

Edited by R10 1989

Things that annoy me, hmmm, let's see... Well, here's a condensed version of things that annoy the hell out of me:

-atheists who are overly militant (I don't have serious problems with somebody being atheist, even though I am a devout YET MODERATE Catholic, but the moment that somebody starts going around and saying that anyone who believes in God is stupid, is when I start to get slightly pissed off)

I have to agree on that and I'm an atheist. Those that try to impose it on you are a**holes. People who try to impose their beliefs no matter what religion are also a**holes. I also hate the ones that all they do is talk about how god isn't real nonstop.

Perwsonally, I find that the belief of a supreme being without hard proof is illogical but thats my belief not yours.

Another major annoyance

FAUX NEWS!! :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCD2wigqFUk

See why I'm mad?