Which web browser do you currently use?

Harry

Which web browser do you currently use?  

1. 1. Which web browser do you currently use?

• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
    • Mozilla Firefox 2
    • Safari
    • Netscape
    • Opera
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...

I ask this question because I'm creating and using 8 & 24 bit portable network graphics files and Internet Explorer 6 makes them look really bad. So I basically just want to know how many members are still using IE6.

If you haven't participated in this poll please do it now.

I miss IE6. Ever since they came out with IE7 I switched cause IE7 is crap, IE6 is king.

I am now using Firefox since I like the AdBlock Plus plug-in that blocks all ads on a page, which is good since I don't like to look at web pages plaged with ads all over.

• 2 weeks later...

Never bothered to make the jump to IE7.... and from all the boards I frequent that have "tech" sections, there are many ppl on 'em that have had trouble w/ that version.... also went the lengths to read reviews on IE7, lot of which weren't all that good...

So, at present date, I only use IE6 & Firefox..... both interchangably/equally...

for the purpose of the poll, I chose IE6; it's the browser I use when browsing most the different forums/e-communities.

This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7. As much as some people hate it, it's true. Firefox is good, but it manipulates some of the elements and characters of this website.

As for Mac's, I don't know because I haven't looked at behind a Mac yet.

If you're using Internet Explorer 6 your only seeing this website at 95% of its potential.

• 3 months later...

[bump] I've reopened this poll to get more feedback from you guys.

If you haven't participated in this poll please do so because I need to know what browsers members are using for upcoming projects.

If you're a member who just browses the forum please at least select which browser you are currently using. This counts for everyone who views threads and posts on this site.

Thank you.

Archived