A very INTERESTING day of school

Ftrainfan

So here's what happened...

*I came to school dressed as Edward Cullen from Twilight(Although you may say I looked more like Mike Jackson. I'll upload the pics later.)

*I scared over 18 ppl(On the subway , walking down the street , in the school building[Kappa and BCAM kids])

*Ms Walters(MY US history teacher) gave me 11 extra pts for being scary!

*We had 2 exams.(Math and chemistry)

and now for the bad news...

*a very beloved kid in our school had a unexcpected seizure and I was in the fire of blame since I was the last person that came in physical contact with him and I was wearing my costume. Although lots of ppl told me it was gonna be okay and that it was not my fault. That sort of calmed me down. I still feel a little worried though. R.I.H Reggie! =(

So that's what happened! Bunch of juicy stuff huh?

So here's what happened...

*I came to school dressed as Edward Cullen from Twilight(Although you may say I looked more like Mike Jackson. I'll upload the pics later.)

*I scared over 18 ppl(On the subway , walking down the street , in the school building[Kappa and BCAM kids])

*Ms Walters(MY US history teacher) gave me 11 extra pts for being scary!

*We had 2 exams.(Math and chemistry)

and now for the bad news...

*a very beloved kid in our school had a unexcpected seizure and I was in the fire of blame since I was the last person that came in physical contact with him and I was wearing my costume. Although lots of ppl told me it was gonna be okay and that it was not my fault. That sort of calmed me down. I still feel a little worried though. R.I.H Reggie! =(

So that's what happened! Bunch of juicy stuff huh?

CoolStoryBro.jpg

I heard enough. You are not normal kid, NOT normal.

Ok all I can say is WTF!?

Finding a post that makes me bored: Check

Hey , I just wanted to share my school day as always. And I was going to school as Edward because it was whacky Tacky Day. and I need some advice on handling a guy who just recovered from a serious seizure and wants to hunt me down! PLZ!:cry:

Kid, the details of your life are inconsequential. Please don't post them here. This is off topic even by off topic standards.

When you grow up you'll learn...you're not as important as you think you are. The world doesn't revolve around you. Until you learn that just remember not to post personal stuff all over the boards because the rest of us just don't care as much as you do. After all, it's your life not ours.

Hey , I just wanted to share my school day as always. And I was going to school as Edward because it was whacky Tacky Day. and I need some advice on handling a guy who just recovered from a serious seizure and wants to hunt me down! PLZ!:cry:

You know you have too much free time on your hands right???

btw Edward isn't tacky he's a fake ass vampire whose face sparkles in the sunlight like a fruitcake....

Kid, the details of your life are inconsequential. Please don't post them here. This is off topic even by off topic standards.

When you grow up you'll learn...you're not as important as you think you are. The world doesn't revolve around you. Until you learn that just remember not to post personal stuff all over the boards because the rest of us just don't care as much as you do. After all, it's your life not ours.

You know you have too much free time on your hands right???

btw Edward isn't tacky he's a fake ass vampire whose face sparkles in the sunlight like a fruitcake....

@Subwayguy: I understand! No more post bout my life.

@LRG: Well at least my scary look won me 2 free movie tickets during the whacky tacky contest during our lunch period

@LRG: Well at least my scary look won me 2 free movie tickets during the whacky tacky contest during our lunch period

Did you scare your gf Kalila to death? O yea, I went there!...

which is probably why he managed to scare so many people in the first place.

ROFL!!!

Did you scare your gf Kalila to death? O yea, I went there!...

Ok first off she's not my GF and second off she was thrilled that I was dressed as her favorite twilight hunk. she just may be a vampire empress for halloween.

and no urban! My planned scaring did the trick!

and second off she was thrilled that I was dressed as her favorite twilight hunk.
Edward Cullen, in no way, is a "hunk". He is a terrible fictional character that has NO real personality whatsoever. Too bad these idiot fangirls are so overhyped with his "looks". They need to get a damn life and a real boyfriend.

Also, if you want to broadcast your life, Twitter/Facebook is the right place to do so.

Ok first off she's not my GF and second off she was thrilled that I was dressed as her favorite twilight hunk. she just may be a vampire empress for halloween.

and no urban! My planned scaring did the trick!

You're a few cards short of a full deck.

FtrainFan you need your own and diary and you have got to stop foaming and mentioning only you. That is diary business. We don't want to find out what happens in your diary. Please think twice before you post. Your idiotic posts have gotten everyone angry including me and not just that we think something is wrong with you.

This aint no Fu9kbook kid, go back to foaming the R160s where u belong.. Or better yet gtfo..

Do u even have friends?

Or is your friends the R160A, R160B, R160 and yourself as well as those make believe girls u talk about..

SMFH, Foamers dont belong here

idiot__oPt.jpg

Archived